• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Gabbo

Oct 25, 2017
We had nothing to do with the Victory closing shop. Even GAF/ERA cant save entire neighbourhoods from the condo problem.

ahdurian

Oct 25, 2017
so my internet has been wonky the past 4-5 days...what'd i miss?

Also, isn't Victory Cafe re-opening sometime?

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
dn7birhuiaa5bce_jpg_large_by_randy1up-dbswh0i.jpg

chaobreaker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
EDIT: emojis don't work dammit

Just imagine me posting a dozen bottle emojis and "team winter" like a jackass

Quick

Oct 25, 2017
It's apparently going to snow this Thursday.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Quick

Oct 25, 2017
I gotta get my snow tires on ASAP.

All the shops are probably busy as fuck now.

zroid

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
i'm getting concerned because our dumbass tree refuses to shed its leaves

longer it takes them to fall, colder and shittier it's going to be when i inevitably have to rake them

my nextdoor neighbour's tree is almost bare!

Quick

Oct 25, 2017
I guess the snow gives me the chance to wear my Red Wings comfortably.

But also my sneakers are going to have to be benched.

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
both dates already sold out :lol

not that I would go all the way to Y&D just to see a movie anyway, but still
Oh really? I was half tempted to go, but since I already saw it through nefarious means, I wasn't sure if I wanted to be in a crowd full of animu fans.

It's kind of depressing though, since the easy "popular stuff" is sold out fast but no one went to see In This Corner of the World. (still the best animu film this year, sorry Your Name. lol)

Oct 27, 2017
The Viking exhibition at the ROM was pretty cool. Did the Del Toro exhibition at the AGO last week, which was also rad.

I'm so fucking cultured.

ConHaki66

Oct 27, 2017
does anyone know how long it takes for a standard police check to be completed, need it for work at the start of January. Not sure if i should trust any other organization besides that police

Deraldin

Oct 25, 2017
does anyone know how long it takes for a standard police check to be completed, need it for work at the start of January. Not sure if i should trust any other organization besides that police
Toronto Police say it should take 1-2 weeks depending on how busy they are. Not in Toronto myself, but Peterborough police claim similar timeframes and all the checks I've had performed were completed in about a week.

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like Cineplex saw the demand and added more times for A Silent Voice this weekend. Now I'm not sure if I should go again... lol