Broken Hope

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Aren't you guys supposed to have the 2nd amendment to prevent stuff like this? Or do you just use that as an excuse to own firearms?

Serious question btw.

ps3ud0

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Quite hilarious how in one presidency America has grown old enough to realise its the bad guy.

Wonder how kind history will be...

ps3ud0 8)

Spinluck

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
I would post this to FB to remind some people that Trump is garbage. But I'd probably get the "Obama did it too" response.

This is pathetic.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Elijah E. Cummings @RepCummings

Blankets, toothbrushes, soap, & sleep.

The Trump Admin believes these are not necessary to create a safe & sanitary environment for children. Such beliefs are cruel, inhumane, & inconsistent with the values of the vast majority of Americans.

We must be better than this. https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1142039277875998720 …

1:52 PM - Jun 21, 2019

Michael Scott Moore @MichaelSctMoore

Somali pirates gave me toothpaste & soap. https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/1142151178177978368 …

3:29 PM - Jun 22, 2019

Mentioned already, same MAGA lawyer last summer:
Q6UlAcM.png

Maybe Rubio can drop a Bible quote for us.

Zip

Oct 28, 2017
I don't know if it's a little unclear from the OP, what is the governments argument regarding this? How can you not argue those things are basic requirements for basic sanitary requirements? I mean this is a government that puts refugees in concentration camps I know.

The law does not list out the things required for 'sanitary and safe' item by item so they are trying to claim that they are not breaking the law as the definition of sanitary and safe may be up to interpretation.

Absolute shit argument that desperately aims to slide by on a loophole looking purely at the words of a law and ignoring the spirit.

These people are pure scum. The worst I have seen in my lifetime.

Dec 2, 2017
The law does not list out the things required for 'sanitary and safe' item by item so they are trying to claim that they are not breaking the law as the definition of sanitary and safe may be up to interpretation.

Absolute shit argument that desperately aims to slide by on a loophole looking purely at the words of a law and ignoring the spirit.

These people are pure scum. The worst I have seen in my lifetime.
That's one of the most disgusting things I ever heard.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
When you're defense is that they are better than Nazi concentration camps. That's not a good defense.

Danielsan

Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
I simply can not fathom how or why nothing is being done against these crimes against humanity. Inexcusable. I wish nothing but worst upon those who are responsible and who defend this shit..

vanmardigan

Oct 27, 2017
As a parent of brown children...... Damn. This his hard. Nobody in the white house or senate cares about this?

OP
OP
ElectricBlanketFire

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017

@AP BREAKING: Government moves more than 300 children out of Texas Border Patrol station after AP report of perilous conditions.

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
As a parent of brown children...... Damn. This his hard. Nobody in the white house or senate cares about this?

Is it happening the white people? This is literally the core criteria.

Look at how they "acted" on Flint and the Black Belt in Alabama, or the opioid issue that afflicted blacks 20+ years ago.

"If it ain't white, it's alright" is America's motto when it comes to normalizing problems.