• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
www.wcvb.com

Car with anti-Trump sticker slams into New England for Trump store

Video shows the car slamming into the store and plowing through several racks of pro-Trump merchandise.

EASTON, Mass. —
Police are investigating after a car with a bumper sticker critical of former President Donald Trump crashed through the front glass of a pro-Trump store, located in a prominent location beside Route 138.

A video posted by the Easton Police Department on Facebook shows the black Volkswagen Jetta slamming through the glass and plowing through several racks of clothing inside the New England for Trump store. Police said they were dispatched to the incident at approximately 5:10 p.m.

7711ae585bffa1c3b25ae88222f85c71

Bedlam

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Uhh, that's extremely how not to do it (protest). Terrible stuff.

Hopefully no one was seriously injured by this idiot.

dkeane

Oct 27, 2017
I feel like there's a local news story about someone driving their car into a business at least once a week.
It's usually an elderly person who mistakes the gas pedal as a brake.

Fuck these stores though, I've driven by that one. They're basically a meeting place for hateful pieces of shit.

Bossking

Nov 20, 2017
Really too soon to politicize a tragedy like this. We should examine other root causes, like video games.

Last edited:

MrCibb

Dec 12, 2018
UK
Link isn't available in my region but if that's deliberate, which I'd guess it is, then what a fucking moron, anyone could have been in that store. That's not the way to do anything.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully nobody was hurt, and that this was just a stupid accident not something intentional. Of the many ways to troll a MAGA store, I can't imagine someone actually choosing to do it this way.... like where you genuinely are risking serious injury and death to yourself and others.

Foffy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Feel like this back and forth acts of violent response will just continue and likely escalate. This is also a dumb fucking store, you're really going to risk damaging your car and hurting MAGAts buying blue line flags? This is a priority of your political reasoning?

Oct 26, 2017
I'd be surprised if this wasn't an old person who drove in there by mistake. The driver is probably even a customer.

Edit: I guess not a customer

Tamanon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I'll wait a bit more to chalk this up to an "attack" of some kind. Glad nobody innocent was hurt.

Jibberhack

Oct 30, 2017
As more and more people become unhinged from reality (watch out for those Trump supporters who realize how fucking dumb they were), they will probably end up eating themselves.

Teh_Lurv

Oct 25, 2017
Oh wow, I drive by this store whenever I want to visit the retro-game stores in Easton and Taunton.

I could see this being an accident; the store sits next the road with the storefront facing on-coming traffic. It would be very easy for a car to veer off the road and plunge into the store.

OP
OP
Sanjuro

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
Oh wow, I drive by this store whenever I want to visit the retro-game stores in Easton and Taunton.

I could see this being an accident; the store sits next the road with the storefront facing on-coming traffic. It would be very easy for a car to veer off the road and plunge into the store.
I know the one you're talking about haha. I was just scrolling through my work's twitter and was like, "Oh that place!"

bwahhhhh

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Jesus, thankfully that store looked empty of people. Feel like the odds of someone with those anti-Trump stickers accidentally plowing into a Trump store are not the highest, but we'll see

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
If this was intentional ... running your car through a retail business and potentially killing random people inside has a negative effect on whatever cause you're doing that action for in the first place. Congratulations, you've made the business owner a martyr as they can point to the damage of the store and their life threatened like, "you see what we're up against?"

plagiarize

It's not a loop. It's a spiral.
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
1. Don't do this people.
2. Glad to see the store so empty for lots of reasons.
3. I hope the store owners aren't insured.

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017
I just can't believe there exists a shop exclusively for Trump political merchandise. Cult indeed

Bengraven

Oct 26, 2017
Florida
Imagine this being an accident, you swerved to not hit a kid or something, didn't realize what building you went in, and you get out to make sure no one is hurt and realize you just fucked up bad.

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
Liberals should just blame Russia. Or better yet, say it was a salty Trumper who put up those stickers to make it seem it was a Trump "hater".

You know, just muddy the waters. Who cares. Even if a liberal did it, give them a taste of their fake news shit.

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Shit, now where am I going to get my Trump branded dinner plates and let's go Brandon bumper stickers?!

onyx

Dec 25, 2017
Hope no one was hurt. The bumper sticker photo looks fake to me. I wouldn't be shocked that people are this angry though.

Krauser Kat

Oct 27, 2017
30 men were in uhaul a week ago ready to murder a pride parade. They are gonna kill us wether we drive through stores or not.

Anyone tut tuting this is going to keeping doing so until they have a gun on their head going "i wish there was something we could have done"

Status
Not open for further replies.