• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
30 men were in uhaul a week ago ready to murder a pride parade. They are gonna kill us wether we drive through stores or not.

Anyone tut tuting this is going to keeping doing so until they have a gun on their head going "i wish there was something we could have done"
No, I have been a very vocal proponent of both arming black and queer people and fighting back. Driving through a store front isn't it and just gives them more fuel to spread hate and conspiracies, you have to hit them where it hurts and scares them.

mael

Avenger
Nov 3, 2017
I'll save my sympathies for when they aren't trying to make death camps for LGBT people.
In the mean time thoughts and prayers, if it's good enough for school shootings, should be more than enough here.

SABO.

Nov 6, 2017
someone could have got hurt but I'm not sure that person wouldn't have deserved it tbh. Trumpers are typically pretty bad people.

Isilia

Mar 11, 2019
US: PA
Guy got lucky he didn't get any murder charges there.

Maybe some reckless endangerment.

And some free air time on Tucker's show.

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
That's fucking awful man people could have been in there with their kids. Terrorism is not a fucking solution.

Carnby

Oct 25, 2017
Really too soon to politicize a tragedy like this. We should examine other root causes, like video games.

You joke, but we all know if this happened in 2023 there would be a law immediately made to label any attacks on a Trump novelty store as an act of terrorism and to sentence the offender to 20 years.

MechaJackie

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Feel sorry for the driver and I hope they can get the help they need, driving into a store like that probably wasn't even worth it, the store owners just lost some cheap mass produced merch.

Zamorro

Oct 25, 2017
"This is The Real Attack On Democracy!!!"

- Someone, somewhere, probably

Glad to see though that people still tend to favor browsing the outer limits of an otherwise empty store for some reason. Or do shop owners always put all the good stuff there?

Bengraven

Oct 26, 2017
Florida
"This is The Real Attack On Democracy!!!"

- Someone, somewhere, probably

Glad to see though that people still tend to favor browsing the outer limits of an otherwise empty store for some reason. Or do shop owners always put all the good stuff there?

"So the left wing media keeps covering the little parade of freedom on Jan 6 but ignores this act of domestic terrorism?"

Kraken3dfx

Oct 25, 2017
Denver, CO
Can't believe there's a whole store just selling Trump garbage.

I also question the owner's claim that anyone was shopping in the store. showmethereceipts.gif

Eidan

Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
Well I'm glad no one was hurt, and I'm glad the driver ruined that store owner's day.

RiOrius

Oct 27, 2017
Well I'm glad no one was hurt, and I'm glad the driver ruined that store owner's day.
Eh, not sure it's a bad day for the owner. Between insurance and publicity, this might be a net positive. You know how this sort of story riles up that crows, and my understanding is that MAGA stores haven't been doing great lately.

Although it's also possible that due to poor performance, the owner cut some corners, and one of those was his insurance policy...

Empty Your Head

Alt Account
Banned
Feb 1, 2022
If this was a Biden store, it would've been much worse. Not excusing this behavior; this isn't how you accomplish anything good. Very stupid person if this was genuinely intentional.

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
If this was a Biden store, it would've been much worse. Not excusing this behavior; this isn't how you accomplish anything good. Very stupid person if this was genuinely intentional.

I don't wanna speak with any authority on this seeing as my state hates Biden, but uh do these exist at all? Trump stores seemed like a unique kind of trash.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
I guess the most that can be said here is glad nobody innocent was hurt or impacted by this. I've seen this store in the news before and they exist pretty much solely to "troll" people IRL and profit off a cult that espouses genocide against LGBTQIA+ people and murderous cops.

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
Why would you fuck up your car to destroy a store that's just going to be a Spirit Halloween by September?

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
Down in Nashville for a a few days and the amount of let's go Brandon and Trump goods are wild. His following is never ending

bryehn

Oct 27, 2017
Ottawa
Anyone else notice that Ministry sticker? Please let this lead to Al Jourgensen being interviewed on Fox and ripping whatever host a new one lol

BobLablow

Apr 18, 2018
Stupid as all hell, but a store selling nothing but Trump shit is peak cult status. America is just a dumpster fire.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Glad no one was hurt, this isn't the way to do things, fuck the store, that customer there is an idiot.

dhlt25

Oct 27, 2017
not the way to do this but you'll see more of this happening the more the GOP keeps oppressing people. Desperate people will do desperate things

Oct 28, 2017
My deepest and most heartfelt thoughts and prayers.
Right wing media is going to love this.
They will work themselves into an absolute lather over it. There will be pearl clutching, moral superiority and Lindsey Graham might even need the fainting couch from the case of the vapors that will overcome him because of it.

Omegasquash

Oct 31, 2017

They were all over in 2020. Literally in a vacant lot in front of my daughter's early elementary school. Nothing like a bunch of MAGA shitheads honking horns while school busses of children at MAX 7 years old are within 40 feet.

Fuck these stores, and fuck the grifters that run them.

Isilia

Mar 11, 2019
US: PA
We have a giant MAGA store in an old Walmart parking lot where I live.

They hoot and holler every weekend too.

I tend to not drive past it.

Teh_Lurv

Oct 25, 2017
Why would you fuck up your car to destroy a store that's just going to be a Spirit Halloween by September?

That store has been around for a couple of years actually. IIRC Trump fans from around MA and neighboring states make trips there, according to a past interview of the owner I read.

Status
Not open for further replies.