• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
I truly feel like we're at the point where there are reporters who want something to happen to a juror to spice up the story.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Every trial should have a section set aside to drag Trump with social media fire.

scottbeowulf

Oct 27, 2017
United States
These random juror insults have me like
giphy.gif

so good

Beren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Him having to hear all of these horrible and perfectly true things said about him to his face and not being able to respond is giving me life. I would pay to watch this. I would pay double to get in on the action myself.

Calling Trump racist and sexist is a statement of fact so the judge should allow it
The federal government won cases against him for being racist TWICE, after all. It's a matter of public record.

Sky Chief

Oct 30, 2017
I wish I was a potential juror so I could be like "I don't think think can be impartial because I can smell the defendant's shit filled diaper from here and I have a very sensitive sense of smell"

Plinko

Oct 28, 2017
How is having a Trump Social account not disqualifying? No chance that person ever voted against him.

Hollywood Duo

Oct 25, 2017

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Criminal trials tend not to tolerate monkey wrenches very well so if they're a problem juror they'll probably be dismissed before too long.

shinobi602

Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Grain of salt, I am seeing it reported on some accounts:

"He follows Trump's TruthSocial posts and Michael Cohen on X. He said he's followed Trump since he became president, "Generally because it was a news item when he would put a tweet out, so it's good to be aware of that."

View: https://twitter.com/chiIIum/status/1781057448641482786

That's exactly the kind of bullshit I'd say if I was secretly a Trumper.

"I just like to keep up with the news!"

It's much, much more likely that people that join Truth Social are Trump voters, like come on. The likelihood that they're on there just to see what's going on is insanely slim. Prosecution should have immediately moved on that.