Jersey_Tom

Banned
Dec 2, 2017
There's no way he would have cancelled if it wasn't obviously in his face how much of a bad idea the Monday thing would be for him. Reality is hitting.

The majority of the evidence he's continually cited has all been debunked very publicly.

One of the main pieces of evidence he constantly cites is the surveillance footage in Atlanta that Rudy used to attack Ruby Freeman.

It's one thing to play the hits for his base, but we even saw this in his court cases back in 2020 where his official position is a lot less definitive when the specter of perjury is involved. His entire defense is predicated on the idea that there actually was fraud and the only real way he can get out of this is if he's able to prove what he and his team were unable to prove three years ago in various courts of law. Afterall, as Rudy actually admitted in court, the Trump defense has a whole host of theories but no evidence to support any of them.

Unfortunately for him he's already going to be starting well in the hole on that front since whatever judge takes this case will likely rule early on that calling the election fraudulent or stolen is a lie and cannot be used as a defense. Which only leaves them to somehow prove that they weren't actually all working together on various pressure and influence campaigns to get people to lie for them or voluntarily ignore the results of the 2020 election.

As funny as that presser would have been, it obviously makes more sense for him to be as vague as possible about his assertions in the public that the election was stolen and trust that no one in his base actually bothers to read court documents (which is a good bet). We've already seen that his supporters are willing to just blindly believe him that the election was fraudulent, and there's something to the old saying of not talking yourself out of a sale. His supporters have already bought what he's selling so there's really no reason to complicate things for himself elsewhere by talking more than he has to about this.

golguin

Oct 29, 2017
There's no way he would have cancelled if it wasn't obviously in his face how much of a bad idea the Monday thing would be for him. Reality is hitting.

Somehow the lawyers got through to him that he would be super done if he went through. That would be even more than the current TURBO FUCKED status he's on.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
The majority of the evidence he's continually cited has all been debunked very publicly.

One of the main pieces of evidence he constantly cites is the surveillance footage in Atlanta that Rudy used to attack Ruby Freeman.

It's one thing to play the hits for his base, but we even saw this in his court cases back in 2020 where his official position is a lot less definitive when the specter of perjury is involved. His entire defense is predicated on the idea that there actually was fraud and the only real way he can get out of this is if he's able to prove what he and his team were unable to prove three years ago in various courts of law. Afterall, as Rudy actually admitted in court, the Trump defense has a whole host of theories but no evidence to support any of them.

Unfortunately for him he's already going to be starting well in the hole on that front since whatever judge takes this case will likely rule early on that calling the election fraudulent or stolen is a lie and cannot be used as a defense. Which only leaves them to somehow prove that they weren't actually all working together on various pressure and influence campaigns to get people to lie for them or voluntarily ignore the results of the 2020 election.

As funny as that presser would have been, it obviously makes more sense for him to be as vague as possible about his assertions in the public that the election was stolen and trust that no one in his base actually bothers to read court documents (which is a good bet). We've already seen that his supporters are willing to just blindly believe him that the election was fraudulent, and there's something to the old saying of not talking yourself out of a sale. His supporters have already bought what he's selling so there's really no reason to complicate things for himself elsewhere by talking more than he has to about this.
Don't be a sheep, read the trancript. Klepper 30s short with a MAGA:

www.youtube.com

Read The Transcript #shorts

Trump Supporters: Read the transcriptAlso Trump Supporters: I did not read the transcript#DailyShow #JordanKlepper #TrumpSubscribe to The Daily Show:https://...

Ernest

Oct 25, 2017
So.Cal.
Still waiting for all that evidence he has on Obama's fake birth certificate.
Apparently investigators found all sorts of hard evidence in Hawaii - he just has to share it with us!

plagiarize

It's not a loop. It's a spiral.
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA

As phisheep pointed out earlier, failing to prove fraud in the courts doesn't give them leeway to commit crimes after. The Trump team *knew* this was meant to be done in the courts and when that didn't net results they resorted to this alternate electors fraud.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Actually doesn't the severe number of court cases he lost make this whole thing even worse for him considering he's continuing perpetrating the fraudulent lie the election was stolen?

Sky Chief

Oct 30, 2017
What's the legal jeopardy if had ginger through with it? Superceding indictments about still trying to further The conspiracy?

It's just more evidence of the crimes that have been alleged that's harder to waive off. Before the charges came out you could play dumb and be like "oh I had no idea that was illegal, it's all a misunderstanding" to some extent. To engage in the same behavior after the indictments shows that you don't give a fuck and that doesn't play very well with judges and juries. It would be just be a lot more even more damning evidence that you are literally presenting IN PUBLIC ON TV and yes, it could also lead to more charges.

EDIT: it would be the equivalent of getting busted driving drunk with a BAC three times over the limit and then being like "it was totally safe for me to do that because nobody got hurt, I'll prove it to you" and then getting a TV camera crew to broadcast you drinking a handle of vodka and then drive on the highway.

Jersey_Tom

Banned
Dec 2, 2017
As phisheep pointed out earlier, failing to prove fraud in the courts doesn't give them leeway to commit crimes after. The Trump team *knew* this was meant to be done in the courts and when that didn't net results they resorted to this alternate electors fraud.

To be clear I don't mean to say it's a GOOD defense of their actions, but if you want to persuade a jury to go easy on you in a sort of "yes I broke the law but I had a VERY good reason to do it" defense that would be the way to go about it.

At the end of the day it's clear that there's really no good means of denying they did all the things that they did. The paper trail simply is too damn long. It's part of the reason Trump is still actively so adamant, in my opinion, to prove that he was completely justified in what he and his lawyers did. His base are sold on the idea that all the interference his team engaged in was fine BECAUSE they believe he was wronged, and two wrongs make a right here.

But as I mentioned it's still in his interest in the court of public opinion to remain as vague as humanly possible so as not to potentially lose his supporters by getting too specific on certain details that this presser he would have tried to hold on Monday would have likely been. It's simply better to just call the election stolen and then keep using tried and true talking points like voter ID and mail-in ballots instead of hyper focusing on easily debunked theories.

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2021
If I didn't know his views on alcohol I would have guessed he was inebriated. It's almost like he himself is tired of telling his supporters the same story.

Sky Chief

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah this is just Trump if you ever watch him. He is always stumbling and slurring words. I do hope though that he is sweating more than usual. A desperate Trump will likely do more criming.

He usually misreads and goes off script a lot but here he's definitely slurring a lot more than usual. As someone else said he seems drunk. Also look at his hair.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
38c86f63241547d4-600x338.jpeg

No Depth

Oct 27, 2017
My guess is the prompter he is reading from is being written and updated live, he clearly had no prep and likely any input on the script, just a demand to throw some horseshit accusations on screen. Hell it could be updating in real time and he's just stammering while waiting for the words to appear.

MayorSquirtle

May 17, 2018
People say that kind of shit all the time about Trump and it never pans out to anything. He looks and acts like that frequently, and has for years.

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man

Skunk

Oct 28, 2017
To be clear I don't mean to say it's a GOOD defense of their actions, but if you want to persuade a jury to go easy on you in a sort of "yes I broke the law but I had a VERY good reason to do it" defense that would be the way to go about it.

At the end of the day it's clear that there's really no good means of denying they did all the things that they did. The paper trail simply is too damn long. It's part of the reason Trump is still actively so adamant, in my opinion, to prove that he was completely justified in what he and his lawyers did. His base are sold on the idea that all the interference his team engaged in was fine BECAUSE they believe he was wronged, and two wrongs make a right here.

But as I mentioned it's still in his interest in the court of public opinion to remain as vague as humanly possible so as not to potentially lose his supporters by getting too specific on certain details that this presser he would have tried to hold on Monday would have likely been. It's simply better to just call the election stolen and then keep using tried and true talking points like voter ID and mail-in ballots instead of hyper focusing on easily debunked theories.

I'm not quoting you because I think you're wrong or anything, but my take is in addition to that, I think Trump sees that the only real weapon he has now is the outrage that his lies foment. That's what caused Jan 6, he sold his narrative that he was being cheated because he can't stand to lose, so he kept whipping up his base until they took action. That's what he did the entire time he was in office, and he never faced accountability, and that's the only thing he knows. He will continue to sow his lies because there are only three ways out of these indictments: One is winning all the cases in court, and that ship has pretty much sailed with the number of actually filed charges and the mountains of evidence. Two, is delaying the trials until he gets into office, and that's also pretty clearly not going to happen for most (if not all) of these cases; and after the GA indictment, probably wouldn't save him anyway. So, what's left is wielding his political following as a cudgel against the judicial system to try to break it.

I'm nearly 100% certain, he will continue to demean and discredit the judges and prosecutors in every way he can (until hard gag orders prevent him from doing it), mount as much political pressure against the judiciary as possible until the actual trials start; or more likely, when he first gets convicted and is awaiting sentencing, and he will then start making much more implicit calls to arms. If his lawyers can't get him out of this, he will definitely try to unleash his followers to. The way I see it, he's nearing the end of his life, and acting this way has gotten him into this; he won't give up, he will try to break the system again. I don't see it going any other way, The question is how many will be hurt in the process, and how much will this further poison conservative ideology.

Last edited:

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Lindell was going on about having concrete evidence the election was stolen and he was going to reveal it later this week. Considering how hard Lindell simps for Trump I'm sure Trump blocked his number so it's probably not the same 'evidence'. Your post reminded me that Lindell is still at it even though it cost him his lively hood.

Lindell today introduced a drone that will detect voting machines trying to go online. No one has ever made the technology to detect WiFi signals before, and surely it was hidden WiFi that hacked all the voting machines.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8NT7EcB/

BorganXI

Oct 27, 2017
WA
Ah yes, still waiting on that conclusive proof that will exonerate himself and get all the crooked prosecutors and Biden Crime Family arrested.

Been waiting years now Donnie.
What's another 2 weeks, right ?

List of overt acts part I, the fake electors scheme Nov 4th - Dec 14th
OP
OP
phisheep

phisheep

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
Oct 26, 2017
Very heavily edited to get each on one line so the timeline is clearer, each line contains:
number) date - desc (false claims) DEFENDANTS Co-conspirators [charges/notes] <racketeering?>
ucc stands for unindicted co-conspirator, videos linked where I could find them
Not all charges show up here, particularly Conspiracy charges.

For events after Dec 14th 2020 PART II==>

1) Nov 4th - 'victory' speech (fraud, we won) (drafted 4 days earlier) TRUMP Fitton

Donald J Trump for President v Hobbs 'Sharpiegate' case failed Nov 13th - no legal way to win Arizona

The initial strategy seems to have been to pressure state legislatures to appoint slates of 'alternate' electors and let the courts do the heavy lifting in terms of working out who won with false allegations of fraud. The first prong of this failed as none of the legislatures would play ball, and the second because the court cases kept losing.

2) Nov 15th - voicemail (fraud) GIULIANI ucc2
3) Nov 19th - RNC HQ press conference (fraud) GIULIANI ELLIS POWELL Epshteyn [misnumbered as 2 in indictment]
4) Nov 20th - email to Sinners et al to contact HALL and "help as needed" SHAFER
5) Nov 20th - White House mtg MI legislators (fraud) TRUMP MEADOWS GUILIANI
6) Nov 21st - text to US Rep Scott Perry (contacts for PA Speaker and Leader) MEADOWS
7) Nov 22nd - call to AZ Speaker Rusty Bowers (fraud, appoint electors) TRUMP GIULIANI
8) Nov 25th - Gettysburg mtg PA legislators (fraud, appoint electors) GIULIANI ELLIS TRUMP(by phone)
9) Nov 25th - White House mtg PA legislators (special session of legislature) TRUMP MEADOWS GIULIANI ELLIS
10) Nov 26th - voicemail to PA Speaker Bryan Cutler (appoint electors) GIULIANI ELLIS
11) Nov 26th - call to PA Senate Pres pro tem Jake Corman (appoint electors) GIULIANI
12) Nov 27th - voicemail to PA Speaker Bryan Cutler (appoint electors) GIULIANI ELLIS
13) Nov 27th - call to PA Senate Pres pro tem Jake Corman (appoint electors) GIULIANI ELLIS [misnumbered as 12 in indictment]
14) Nov 27th - call to PA Senate Pres pro tem Jake Corman (appoint electors) TRUMP
15) Nov 28th - voicemail to PA Speaker Bryan Cutler (appoint electors) GIULIANI
16) Nov 29th - voicemail to PA Speaker Bryan Cutler (appoint electors) GIULIANI
17) Nov 30th - Phoenix mtg AZ legislators (fraud, appoint electors) GIULIANI ELLIS TRUMP(by phone)
18) Nov 30th - told ucc7 to contact GA and other legislators (appoint electors) ROMAN (for TRUMP)
19) Dec 1st-Dec 31st asked John McEntee to outline strategy (delay vote,not count, send to states) TRUMP MEADOWS
20) Dec 1st - Phoenix mtg AZ legislators (fraud, special session) GIULIANI ELLIS ucc5
21) Dec 2nd - MI House Oversight Cttee (fraud, appoint electors) GIULIANI ELLIS
22) Dec 3rd - tweet "Georgia hearings now on OANN. Amazing!" TRUMP
23) Dec 3rd - GA Senate Judiciary Cttee (appoint electors) GIULIANI EASTMAN ELLIS SMITH [charge 2] 4 hour video!
24) Dec 3rd - GA Senate Judiciary Cttee (fraud) GIULIANI [charge 3] racketeering
25) Dec 3rd - GA Senate Judiciary Cttee (fraud) SMITH [charge 4] racketeering
26) Dec 3rd - tweet "Wow! blockbuster testimony in Georgia." TRUMP
27) Dec 3rd - tweet "caught cold bringing in massive numbers of ballots" TRUMP
28) Dec 3rd - Oval Office mtg PA House Speaker Bryan Cutler (special session) TRUMP
29) Dec 3rd-Dec 26th call to GA Senate Pres pro tem Butch Miller (fraud) GIULIANI
30) Dec 3rd-Dec 26th call to GA Senate Pres pro tem Butch Miller TRUMP
31) Dec 5th - call to GA Governor Brian Kemp (special session) TRUMP
32) Dec 6th - tweet "Kemp & Duncan could easily solve this mess & WIN" TRUMP

This next one becomes important much later on when we get to tampering with voting machines

33) Dec 6th - contracted with SullivanStrickler to do forensics on Dominion machines in MI and elsewhere POWELL
34) Dec 6th - email to EASTMAN, ucc8 and a GA Senator setting up call (fake electors process) CHEELEY
35) Dec 6th - email to CHEELEY, ucc8 and a GA Senator (fake electors process) EASTMAN
36) Dec 6th - email to ucc2 "critical that electors meet Monday" (fake electors process) CHEELEY
37) Dec 7th - email to CHEELEY "get on a call with SHAFER" (fake electors) ucc2
38) Dec 7th - tweet "Georgia Patriot Call to Action:" (fraud) GIULIANI
39) Dec 7th - email to GUILIANI "Here's the memo [from CHESEBRO]" (fake elector process WI) EASTMAN
40) Dec 7th - asked Bill White for GA contact info (fake electors) TRUMP GIULIANI ucc5
41) Dec 7th - call to GA House Speaker (special session, appoint electors) GUILIANI
42) Dec 7th - contact GA House Speaker David Ralston (special session, appoint electors) TRUMP [charge 5]

With many of the other lawsuits failing in court, about now Texas v Pennsylvania et al was filed directly with SCOTUS to provide cover for the fake electors scheme.

43) Dec 8th - call GA AG Chris Carr (fraud, don't discourage Texas v PA etc) TRUMP
44) Dec 8th - call RNC chair McDaniel for help (fake electors in some states) TRUMP EASTMAN
45) Dec 8th - text to ucc4 to have HAMPTON attend GA House Governmental Affairs Cttee ROMAN
46) Dec 9th - memo to Trump Campaign attorney (fake elector detailed process all states) CHESEBRO
47) Dec 10th - email to SHAFER ucc9 "help co-ordinate with other 5 states" CHESEBRO
48) Dec 10th - email to SHAFER ucc9-11 (fake elector docs GA) CHESEBRO
49) Dec 10th - email to AZ GOP executive + others (fake elector docs AZ) CHESEBRO
50) Dec 10th - email to WI GOP chair (fake elector docs proposed language WI) CHESEBRO
51) Dec 10th - email to NV GOP Vice Chair (fake electors plan NV) CHESEBRO
52) Dec 10th - email to NV GOP Vice Chair (fake elector docs NV) CHESEBRO
53) Dec 10th - email to PA GOP counsel (fake electors docs PA) CHESEBRO [misnumbered as 52 in indictment]
54) Dec 10th-Dec 14th call ucc2 (fake electors GA) CHESEBRO
55) Dec 10th - GA House Governmental Affairs Cttee (appoint electors) GIULIANI SMITH [charge 6] 3+ hour video!
56) Dec 10th - GA House Governmental Affairs Cttee (fraud) GIULIANI [charge 7] racketeering
57) Dec 11th - reserved room at GA Capitol for 14th (fake electors) SHAFER

Texas v Pennsylvania et al unexpectedly booted by SCOTUS three days before the electors met. Some states and electors got cold feet, rapid change of plan needed to deploy electors anyway and make use of Mike Pence to reject votes in Congress. CHESEBRO gonna be very busy the next few days reassuring people and generating revised documents.

58) Dec 11th - email to NV GOP Vice Chair "purpose is to keep alive possibility votes could flip to Trump" CHESEBRO
59) Dec 11th - email to AZ GOP executive + others (fake elector docs AZ) CHESEBRO
60) Dec 11th - email ROMAN + others (fake elector docs NV) CHESEBRO
61) Dec 11th - email to ROMAN ucc5 + others (fake elector docs GA) CHESEBRO
62) Dec 12th - contacted ucc12 (fake elector attendance) SHAFER
63) Dec 12th - email ucc4 ucc7 + others "I need a tracker for the electors" (fake electors spreadsheet) ROMAN
64) Dec 12th - meeting WI GOP Chairman "don't tell the media" (fake electors WI) CHESEBRO GIULIANI(by phone)
65) Dec 12th - instructed ? to send info to ucc4 + others (fake elector info GA AZ MI NV NM PA WI) ROMAN
66) Dec 12th - email to ROMAN SHAFER (fake elector updates) ucc4
67) Dec 12th - email to ucc4 "touch base with GA electors" (fake electors) SHAFER
68) Dec 12th - text to ucc4, contact info for ucc8 (fake electors) ROMAN
69) Dec 13th - email to ROMAN (fake elector docs NM) CHESEBRO

First mention of Pence's proposed role.

70) Dec 13th - email to GIULIANI "President of the Senate Strategy" (disrupt/delay electoral count) CHESEBRO
71) Dec 13th - email to ROMAN ucc4 (fake elector docs GA) CHESEBRO
72) Dec 13th - email to ROMAN ucc4 "keep this quiet until voting done" (fake electors) CHESEBRO for GIULIANI
73) Dec 13th - text to ucc4 swapping ucc8 for elector refusenik (fake electors) SHAFER
74) Dec 13th - text to SHAFER confirming attendance of ucc9 ucc13 (fake electors) ucc9
75) Dec 14th - tweet "What a fool Brian Kemp is, call a special session" (fake electors) TRUMP
76) Dec 14th - text to ucc4 "go straight to room, don't draw attention" (fake electors) SHAFER
77) Dec 14th - email to ucc4 ucc7 "send me an update when paperwork secured" (fake electors) ROMAN
78) Dec 14th - encouraged 'electors' to sign fake certificate (fake electors) SMITH SHAFER
79) Dec 14th - mailed fake certificate to govt. entities (fake electors) SHAFER STILL LATHAM 'electors' [charge 8] racketeering
80) Dec 14th - signed fake certificate (fake electors) SHAFER STILL LATHAM 'electors' [charge 10] racketeering
81) Dec 14th - false document "duly elected" (fake electors) SHAFER STILL LATHAM 'electors' [charge 12] racketeering
82) Dec 14th - filed fake certificate with court (fake electors) SHAFER STILL LATHAM 'electors' [charge 14] racketeering
83) Dec 14th - fake notice of filing of EC vacancy (fake electors) SHAFER STILL [charge 16] racketeering
84) Dec 14th - fake notice of filing of EC vacancy (fake chairman/secretary) SHAFER STILL [charge 18] racketeering
85) Dec 14th - instruct ucc15 to deliver fake notice to GA Gov (fake electors) SHAFER
86) Dec 14th - email to ROMAN "Ran pretty smoothly" (fake electors) ucc4

At this point all the fake electors certificates are in and have been mailed off.

PART II ==>

Last edited:

BowieZ

Nov 7, 2017
The absurd thing is we all saw this coming like 6 months before the election when he told Chris Wallace he wouldn't concede defeat. Contingencies were on the table long, long before November.

astroturfing

Nov 1, 2017
Suomi Finland
The absurd thing is we all saw this coming like 6 months before the election when he told Chris Wallace he wouldn't concede defeat. Contingencies were on the table long, long before November.

yeah, even as a foreigner from across the pond i saw some of this shit coming well beforehand, just casually glancing Trump-related news made it so obvious.

like, i remember there was talk about how the votes will be counted, how it might look like Trump pulls ahead at first, but that would be because votes in many Democrat-centric big cities would be counted last, so Biden will likely catch or win over Trump when that happens, and it might go well into the night or next day.. i believe thats what the dumbass ex-President and his dumbass followers call the mysterious and sudden "Big Dump".

HOW did i, a random Eurolander know not to fall for that many months ahead..? i distinctly remember thinking that the Republican voters cannot be THAT clueless, that they'd fall for that first illusion of Trump pulling ahead. surely they at least heard/read what i did just by casually following American news, right...? its not a complicated thing to understand that cities produce a lot of votes...

seriously think about what that says about the American right-wing voter, a random school dropout from another continent knew basic facts and obvious predictions about their election better than them, lol.

ivantod

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah everyone that I know was pretty much expecting Trump to claim victory already on election night in order to try and pre-empt things exactly because the "in-person" votes in swing states were likely to go majority Trump. And that's exactly 100% what happened.

And I'm also from Europe.

OP
OP
phisheep

phisheep

Oct 26, 2017
The surprise to me was not that he claimed victory (we all saw that coming), but that he had such a substantial operation built up to make sure that he got it.

Culex

Oct 29, 2017
I actually feel like with this trial, his universe IS crumbling. It's like a real-life version of that Star Trek episode where the universe shrinks to the size of the Enterprise.

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
He says "they are unselect indeed".

It's nothing. He's reading from a prompter, and he's not good at it.
It's depressing to think it's a prompter. You don't select a political body, you elect them. He should be saying "unelected". I'm not a native speaker, and still I'd be deeply ashamed to make this mistake. How does Trump find people who write his speeches and get this stuff wrong.

Oct 28, 2017
Lindell today introduced a drone that will detect voting machines trying to go online. No one has ever made the technology to detect WiFi signals before, and surely it was hidden WiFi that hacked all the voting machines.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8NT7EcB/

Oh it gets better. He decided to call it a WMD, Wireless Monitoring Device. So his big plan is to fly WMDs to election polling places? This is going to go over really well with the FBI.

If his dumbass plan takes off, it would be a shame if everyone turned on their phone's hot spots and renamed them to 'Trump Lost'.

It's depressing to think it's a prompter. You don't select a political body, you elect them. He should be saying "unelected". I'm not a native speaker, and still I'd be deeply ashamed to make this mistake. How does Trump find people who write his speeches and get this stuff wrong.
The United States House Select Committee was the committee that held hearings regarding J6. This is just Trump trying to be cute again with nicknames and failing miserably.

game-biz

Oct 25, 2017
God, next year is going to be really interesting to say the least. Trump knows, not without a kernel of truth, that his only avenue of evasion from serious prison time is winning the presidency again. I'd expect he'll ramp up his rhetoric and demagoguery (more than he has before, if possible) as he tries to galvanize the Republican constituency to rally behind him. As time passes, the desperation in his voice grows more palpable and the general tone of his speech and mannerisms becomes even more unhinged. There's that ever present air of madness about him that still freaks me out. I just hope no more tragedies will occur as a result of his insane tirades. And the republican stance that these indictments are simply "political" attacks from Biden's admin is just pathetic. Chicken shits too afraid of losing votes.

Joule

Nov 19, 2017
What's the quick rundown on the moron's canceled "news conference"? Why was it canceled and what was going to be announced there?

Oct 27, 2017
Oh it gets better. He decided to call it a WMD, Wireless Monitoring Device. So his big plan is to fly WMDs to election polling places? This is going to go over really well with the FBI.

If his dumbass plan takes off, it would be a shame if everyone turned on their phone's hot spots and renamed them to 'Trump Lost'.

The United States House Select Committee was the committee that held hearings regarding J6. This is just Trump trying to be cute again with nicknames and failing miserably.
And "unselect" doesn't even make sense. He's a fucking idiot

OP
OP
phisheep

phisheep

Oct 26, 2017

This is one thing he got sort-of right. The Jan 6 Committee was a Select Committee of the House (I think it's called that because the members are selected by the Speaker, as against being a Committee of the whole House or something), so naturally Trump calls it the UNselect committee.

OP
OP
phisheep

phisheep

Oct 26, 2017
What's the quick rundown on the moron's canceled "news conference"? Why was it canceled and what was going to be announced there?

Cancelled because his lawyers said no (and possibly threatened to resign, as it would have been so damaging to him case).

What he was going to announce was something that totally exonerates the President, but we have no idea what that is, because there isn't any.

FrostweaveBandage

Unshakable Resolve
Sep 27, 2019

It was obvious to anyone paying even the slightest modicum of attention. He was saying the same things in 2016, but the election was "perfect" then because he won.

Having Roger Stone involved in any capacity in 2016 should have been a giant red flag. His Wikipedia page is a wild ride.