• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I did some Free Thinking this morning and found out the world is flat. Don't @ me unless you love my thought; it's too free to be restrained by hate.

Ominym

Oct 25, 2017
John Legend is good people. Glad to see him being tactful and trying even when Kanye is going nuts.

Oct 27, 2017
Scotland
John Legend can't save Kanye.

John Legend is one of Kanye's oldest friends. John was one of the first signees to Kanye's label, GOOD Music, back in 2004, and the two have been friends since even before that time. So, the fact that Kanye is snubbing John's advice in favor of free thinking is another bad sign.

Thanks for the response guys but I was referring to the ebro text messages and the whole "139 employees to go" tweet.

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the response guys but I was referring to the ebro text messages and the whole "139 employees to go" tweet.
That is in reference to how Kanye said he wanted to expand his fashion brand to include offices all over the world and was meeting with Peter Thiel to discuss funding for that. My guess he imagines 160 employees will be enough for this new operation.

1.21Gigawatts

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Munich
I like how Kanye thinks this is about manipulating him into changing his opinion on Trump.

If he is dumb enough to think that Trump is actually an okay president he is too far gone already.

Merc_

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Well, John tried.

All his nonsense posting about love shows that everyone except the right wing calling him out is getting to him on some level.