• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I'd agree with that. Prior to last night the plot was barely moving. I can only look at so many pouty slow-motion faces before I need some advancement.

colorblindmode

Chicken Chaser
Nov 26, 2019
South Carolina
I've started into the new season of Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, and I have to say, I seem to enjoy it more than most others, it seems like. The musical numbers sort of lend to a weird campyness that I really enjoy. The Lovecraftian overarching storyline is fantastic. I thoroughly enjoy it.

Oct 26, 2017
United Kingdom
I see Ted Bundy: Falling for a Killer, has popped on up Amazon Prime. Haven't seen any reviews of the five-part mini-series yet.

Trailer:

Here is the synopsis for anyone wondering:

After years of silence, Ted Bundy's long-term girlfriend Elizabeth Kendall, her daughter Molly, and other survivors come forward for the first time in a docuseries that reframes Bundy's crimes from a female perspective. The series reveals how Bundy's pathological hatred of women collided with the culture wars and feminist movement of the 1970s in one of the most infamous crime stories of our time.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Watched some Gargoyles on Disney+ to see how it held up from my memories as a kid, luckily really well. The animation doesn't look terribly dated and the voice work is still top notch. Kinda feel like voice work doesn't get enough credit for actors.

Been trying to clear my DVR, I've had The Little Drummer Girl on there for a long time. Watched the first couple of episodes. A lot to take in, but the performances of Michael Shannon and Florence Pugh stand out the most for me right now.

Went back and watched the pilot of Burn Notice for nostalgia sake, one of the few series I've seen where i like the voice-over narration. I need to see Jeffrey Donovan in something new.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Watched some Gargoyles on Disney+ to see how it held up from my memories as a kid, luckily really well. The animation doesn't look terribly dated and the voice work is still top notch. Kinda feel like voice work doesn't get enough credit for actors.

Been trying to clear my DVR, I've had The Little Drummer Girl on there for a long time. Watched the first couple of episodes. A lot to take in, but the performances of Michael Shannon and Florence Pugh stand out the most for me right now.

Went back and watched the pilot of Burn Notice for nostalgia sake, one of the few series I've seen where i like the voice-over narration. I need to see Jeffrey Donovan in something new.
What is Burn Notice?

www.nbc.com

Watch Saturday Night Live Highlight: Burn Notice Game Show - NBC.com

Watch Saturday Night Live highlight 'Burn Notice Game Show' on NBC.com

Status
Not open for further replies.