• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DinosaurusRex

Oct 26, 2017
If you thought Mueller team was going to reveal anything about what they already know re:collusion during trials designed solely to turn the screws on manafort, getting him to cooperate, you were probably smoking crack.

chadskin

Oct 27, 2017
Some White House officials worry that Putin, who has held several calls with Trump, plays on the president's inexperience and lack of detailed knowledge about issues while stoking Trump's grievances.

The Russian president complains to Trump about "fake news" and laments that the U.S. foreign policy establishment — the "deep state" in Putin's words — is conspiring against them, the first senior U.S. official said.

"It's not us," Putin has told Trump, the official summarized. "It's the subordinates fighting against our friendship."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...c7aa4e-7006-11e8-bd50-b80389a4e569_story.html

Putin's pretty good at this.

ZeroRed

Oct 27, 2017

These people are beyond stupid. Surprise, dipshit! Trump didn't give a shit about anything THE WHOLE TIME!
All of the toadies Trump surrounds himself are always surprised when they get their shit served to them. Like, really? Situational awareness and a history of Trump having the most fickle ego and opinion... and you're caught off-guard?
Pruit, you licked his ass day-in and day-out, watched individuals get shunned one-by-one overnight, and you're suddenly in shock when it happens to you? How could he!?!? We were MAGA-ing so good!
Fuck off and get slowly-ill, dude. You truly deserve it and worse.

Also, between CNN and MSNBC I heard "embattled Scott Pruit" at least 3 times this morning before I finished my coffee.

Last edited:

Kaitos

Tens across the board!
Oct 25, 2017

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
It's good they unendorsed him, but could they endorse the democrat to beat him? Or is a democrat equal to a holocaust denier.
The Democrat is pro-life and against gay marriage and the ACA so you'd think the Republicans would be more than fine with endorsing him, but the party label is strong with this one. (He almost lost to an underdog progressive primary challenger and is probably toast in 2020)

Autodidact

Oct 25, 2017
The Democrat is pro-life and against gay marriage and the ACA so you'd think the Republicans would be more than fine with endorsing him, but the party label is strong with this one. (He almost lost to an underdog progressive primary challenger and is probably toast in 2020)
We're talking about another Nazi in California.

Jesus, ANOTHER Nazi.

Tranqueris

Oct 26, 2017
The California Nazi lives 30 miles from me apparently. He's not next door but that's still 30 miles too close.

Box of Kittens

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Sounds like you're thinking of another Holocaust denier who won the GOP nomination for a Congressional seat (because of course there are several), namely the guy going up against Lipinski in Illinois.

Luminish

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Denver
Well earlier this week Rauner (IL gov) refused to tell people to vote for Lipinski (D) over the Nazi (R). A day or two later Rauner actually had to goose-step that back a bit, though.
ugh. I thought I heard something like that, but it's so hard to believe. In a just world this guy would be sweating his future as a politician for something that bad, but I guess he gets a pass because it's so uncivil to accuse people of being somewhat sympathetic to nazis.

Status
Not open for further replies.