• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zed

Oct 28, 2017
they'd cut away once he starts spewing the same old shit. like they do now.

I'm not to sure they would do that if it was close to the election. Having Trump on TV may be seen as more valuable to TV networks when it is election time and people are more vested in the election and by extension Trump.

Oct 25, 2017
IDTOYGp.jpg

Embarrassing in hindsight.

Arm Van Dam

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 30, 2019
Illinois
I feel like there's going to be people getting the fuck out of the UK and into the EU knowing the Tories will fuck a lot of shit up for decades to come

Hell, by the next morning, the Pound will go in the shitter even more

And yeah if I'm Scotland, I'd start banging the Independence drum again

Assume this is trial balloon mode but wouldn't surprise me

That'll backfire pretty hard for Trump considering his debate performances were so poor, he'll never want to go through it again with his lazy preperation plus his dementia would show up even more and would not string together a coherent sentence.

good for Biden tho, he'll go with "he won't debate me because he's afraid of me!"

This seems like...absolutely nothing?

lol we have an agreement but we won't let you read it

and yeah China buying billions in agriculture, I've heard that so many times already

8503%20-%20animated_macro%20autoplay_gif%20brock_lesnar%20gif%20piss%20wwe.gif

aspiegamer

Oct 27, 2017
ZzzzzzZzzzZzz...
This'll probably be a lesson in "mid-tier third parties are bad" in the UK, too, with tactical voting not being a wide enough practice. Of course SNP can be SNP because, well, it's Scotland, so that's entirely different. Also Scotland won't be in the UK for the next general election so it's moot.
It's always that the leftist wasn't leftist enough.
But he would have gotten more of the youth vote!!!1!

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
Is Lamb still in a swing district? I can't remember what happened in PA.

Also he needs to stop with this fantasy land nonsense

Oct 25, 2017
So the Sanders/Cenk thread is locked right now, but there are more video clips that are even worse. Sanders' judgement on who he endorses and surrounds himself with is just defeating and disheartening.

aspiegamer

Oct 27, 2017
ZzzzzzZzzzZzz...
I see people are already insinuating another reason to not vote for Sanders. Oh lord.
Him being Corbyn-esque from the outside has been part of his candidacy for a long time already, so don't worry, nothing is changing there. People who get the reference are just confirming it, and no one else past that really cares. More seriously, everything is out there on the table already and any this isn't going to move the needle at all at this point.

Autodidact

Oct 25, 2017

The new PA-17, suburban Pittsburgh, still would've voted for Trump by ~2.5 in 2016 BUT swung left from how it would've voted in 2012. It's moving left. Our presidential nominee will probably carry it. Lamb will be reelected.

Gashprex

Oct 25, 2017
In a year where we had many left or center-left wins in the world, I don't see why people would want to fixate with the UK as the predictor of right wing candidates being destinated to win everywhere. The UK political situation is extremely particular.

Because Boris Johnson is a clown who says awful and terrible things and lies all the time - but nobody gave a shit when it came time to vote.
So the Sanders/Cenk thread is locked right now, but there are more video clips that are even worse. Sanders' judgement on who he endorses and surrounds himself with is just defeating and disheartening.

I'd love to see a reason why Cenk criticism is a locked thread

Y2Kev

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think Corbyn is like Sanders. Corbyn is just ridiculously unpopular. Sanders is pretty well liked.

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
the fuck is this lmao
Despite any explanation posted, I repeat the above.

How do they expect anyone old enough to vote to understand this shit?

I don't see a problem here, Biden.

Because Boris Johnson is a clown who says awful and terrible things and lies all the time - but nobody gave a shit when it came time to vote.
This sounds familiar.

VectorPrime

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
If Sanders wins the Primaries it means the youth vote actually turned out so it bodes well for him repeating that in the general against Trump. And if he loses the Primaries well, that's that.

Pop-O-Matic

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I dunno what Mike Huckabee is smoking....I dunno how to embed tweets so 🤷🏼‍♂️

I'll be on @seanhannity 2nite @FoxNews at 9pm ET and will explain how @realDonaldTrump will be eligible for a 3rd term due to the illegal attempts by Comey, Dems, and media , et al attempting to oust him as @POTUS so that's why I was named to head up the 2024 re-election

You missed the tweet just before this, which was also super prime:

And Biden is saying we should still have these fuckers around while they're advocating to actively dismantle his party.

Kusagari

Oct 25, 2017
Bernie, for all his flaws, is still a far better politician than Corbyn could ever be.

Even Obama has said as much before when an interviewer compared Bernie to Corbyn.

The Namekian

Nov 5, 2017
New York City

Biden irks me so God damn much. He literally had a front to seat to a Presidency where arguably the biggest mistakes was when they tried to be bipartisan with Republicans...... and is running against a guy who couldn't even get his own party behind him and is basically governing from executive order....... but "he's" gonna win over republicans with tough talk and pats on the back behind closed doors?

Then on top of that he hasn't even proposed anything ambitious worth fighting for, so of course he won't be in conflict with Republicans. He's a tough talking do nothing.

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
Obama massively fucked up in giving this guy the VP slot. Should've given it to someone else who isn't so incredibly shitty at campaigning and in his platform. ~Elder statesmen~ are a dime a dozen in politics. It didn't have to be Biden.

Of course, hindsight is 20/20.

Oct 30, 2017
Like I said, Biden really just needs to project toxic masculinity towards Trump. Call him a wimp. Talk about how scared he is of Biden. Remind people of his fear of stairs. It'll piss Trump off and force him into doing debates. Plus it'll also have the effect of Biden looking like the "Strong White Daddy." That's what Republicans want. That's how you win them over and work across the aisle. You denigrate their guy in power.

VectorPrime

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
Like I said, Biden really just needs to project toxic masculinity towards Trump. Call him a wimp. Talk about how scared he is of Biden. Remind people of his fear of stairs. It'll piss Trump off and force him into doing debates. Plus it'll also have the effect of Biden looking like the "Strong White Daddy." That's what Republicans want. That's how you win them over and work across the aisle. You denigrate their guy in power.

Hes basically already started doing this. He can attack him in ways Hillary couldn't lest she be accused of being a shrill harpy.

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Sadly this is true.

Trump probably gets omega triggered every time he hears Biden say "I am going to beat Trump like a DRUM!"

Biden releasing the "Trump has made us a joke" ad is the actual best thing he has done this whole primary. More of that please, make it all about a referendum on Trump.

Like if your first sentence isn't "served 8 years under Obama... literally no one was impeached and this guy gets impeached in half the time" you already fucked up.

Plutone

Oct 25, 2017
God, if we get Biden as long as we have a senate to go with it hopefully things will be okay. I just need this addled, blind old coot to sign bills and hire people who aren't Nazis and willing to rebuild in good faith.

Avinash117

Oct 25, 2017
This seems like...absolutely nothing?

Seems like China didn't want to commit with anything and the US team and Trump probably didn't want to impose more tariffs. The Chinese wouldn't budge so I assume the US couldn't get what they really wanted, so they settled with vague agreement that doesn't really mean anything. They will reduce tariffs on some Chinese products, China may or may not do anything, but the hopes to announce a win and hope everyone forgets .

Status
Not open for further replies.