• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, trump will be doing a rally in El Paso, the city he's been lying about constantly.

Amibguous Cad

Oct 25, 2017
I used to listen to the Pod Save America pods, but right around the time of their HBO specials a switch flipped and I just couldn't stand them anymore.

Yeah, it felt like they started mugging for the audience way more, focusing on entertainment and Trump dunking rather than bringing their experience to bear on the issues. They've changed a lot since keepin it 1600.

I still really admire the way activism is baked into their model, though - they're great at encouraging people to volunteer and donate and letting them know where they can do the most good.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, it felt like they started mugging for the audience way more, focusing on entertainment and Trump dunking rather than bringing their experience to bear on the issues. They've changed a lot since keepin it 1600.

Their live shows (and I assume their HBO specials which I didn't watch) are definitely mugging for the audience, but I find this generally to be the case with all live podcasts. They're fun to go to in-person, but I otherwise always skip them as something to listen to.

maxx720

Nov 7, 2017
8VvTNUz.gif

In the movie I'm picturing Elizabeth Banks being Nancy in this scene lol

LOL. That's the most condescending applause I've ever seen. "Who's a goody boy Donald? Who's a gooood boy?"

Vector

Feb 28, 2018
Cali is a lock for Kammy anyway, and it being early will probably make her the front runner at that point.

Vector

Feb 28, 2018
Friendly reminder that Bernie is going to run a populist campaign and could potentially sweep the rust belt.

Ichthyosaurus

Banned
Dec 26, 2018
Cali is a lock for Kammy anyway, and it being early will probably make her the front runner at that point.

March '20 is going to be busy: Its Cali, Texas, Massachusetts, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Vermont and Virginia!

Friendly reminder that Bernie is going to run a populist campaign and could potentially sweep the rust belt.

If he's true to form he's not going to run in three of those states since they're in the South.

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm still kind of scratching my head at almost half of Californians saying they can't afford to live there.

Status
Not open for further replies.