Status
Not open for further replies.

adam387

Nov 27, 2017
CNN dragging Bernie....you hate to see it.
tenor.gif

aspiegamer

Oct 27, 2017
ZzzzzzZzzzZzz...
Steyer did legit overperform and as a new face was able to just hammer in basic points people like to hear, but he's still a total clown who bought his way up there. I mean, the average PoliERA member could manage a debate where you're never once challenged personally and you can just recite your prepped talking points.

Seattle6418

Oct 25, 2017
Brasília Brazil
Bernie's mansplaining was just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad omg. Kill me. It's the one single clip people will see if anything from this, which is not-so-great.

A move to foreign policy helped Biden a lot. Can we just go down to the last 3 please? Because Booty is pretty much a non-thing after Iowa.

Someone tweet Steyer and ask him what they said, please.

Math is not mansplaining. It is nitpicking, but 29 and a few months is not 30 years.

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
CNN should be damn ashamed but they won't be.
Evergreen statement.
Warren did best, but I don't know if it'll matter. What might help is that most Dem voters really do like her.
At this point I'll be at least a bit satisfied if Forma comes in at #2. I think Biden is inevitable at this point. But Forma going the distance and beating Bernard while holding her own against Biden would be the best possible outcome of that.

Yeah that was tense.

LMAO Steyer having to tell Bernard to stfu and walk away.

78 year old baby.

ChucklesB

Nov 4, 2017

JUST BROS BEING BROS MAN! NORMAL BRO STUFF YOU DO WHEN DRINKING SOME COLD ONES WITH SOME OF THE BOYS DUDE

May 26, 2018
This really doesn't read as tense.

I feel like a lot of people want to read into this as a huge fight between them but it seems like they're clearing the air.

Just look at Steyer's face. Dude walked in expecting the usual post-debate handshakes and "hey how ya doin"s

And stepped into what looked like nasty things being exchanged.

adam387

Nov 27, 2017
I think Warren reminded a lot of people why they liked her to begin with. She showed fire, passion, she never stopped explaining, and she had the best segment with the whole sexism thing.

Bernie stepped in it big time with that exchange and, instead of letting the story die, literally confirmed the worst parts of it by showing he totally absolutely has to be 'right" no matter what. Dude can't just let something fucking go. Thin skin for days.

Honestly, I think Warren COULD pick up a bit of support, or regain some that she lost. Amy is a total non factor at this point, and I don't think Pete did anything to stop the slide.

MetalGearZed

Oct 30, 2017
Really liked Warren's performance tonight. This debate was likely the best shot to cause a last minute shake up and I feel like she made it count.

adam387

Nov 27, 2017
people can have conversation that aren't fights, I already said my word choice was probably wrong but go off.
Oh I wasn't making fun of you. I was making fun of CNN. I didn't see your post lol. My bad.

CNN kept calling it tense, and did a whole thing where they showed it like 9 times in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.