ffdgh

Oct 25, 2017
The Mushroom Kingdom
disgstd.gif

CrazyAndy

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This doesn't sound much worse than one of the local breweries here that made a sour beer by using bacteria from one of the brewers' beard as a fun thing... which is also pretty disgusting.

I've actually tried that beer and it's fine. I would also drink the "vagina beer". There's nothing disgusting about it in my opinion.

Deleted member 888

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"Using hi-tech microbiological techniques, we isolate, examine and prepare lactic acid bacteria from the vagina of a unique woman."

Amidst concerns about the hygiene implications of the beer, the Order of Yoni reassured consumers the ladies had been totally checked before having the smears and the scientific process they use to isolate the bacteria removes all possible unsavoury elements.

EU regulatory bodies slipping.

Probably mostly a marketing gimmick. It's not as if someone has pissed in a bottle.

A blind drink test and no one would be able to tell!

kickz

Nov 3, 2017
I expected this from Japan with their fresh shit stained panties available in vending machines.

White Glint

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's just a lactic acid bacteria. You've all put worse things into your mouth. It's the marketing behind this beer that's creepy.

Deleted member 888

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

yogurt

Oct 25, 2017
This sounds even worse than the salted caramel beer I had a few years ago. Spoiler: it was awful.

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
I mean, it's a gross idea, but is the product different in any way? The yeast source doesn't matter at all. If it's decent lactic acid bacteria, who cares, positively or negatively.
The difference is all in the drinkers head, right?

John Doe

Avenger
Jan 24, 2018
Wait let me get something straight.

A few months ago there was a thread about eating ass and everyone and their dog rushed in to talk about how much they love to eat ass, all day every day.

Yet ya all find THIS nasty?

Oct 25, 2017
So I'll start by saying I've been a homebrewer for years.

Lactic acid is a tool to essentially turn your beer sour. From the grain bill mentioned in the article, it seems like they're going for some kind of sour brown ale. Think Oud bruin in style for those that have had it before. Essentially, you're intentionally infecting your beer to achieve your desired result.

And that is more information about vagina beer than I imagined I'd share on a Friday morning.

Deleted member 32374

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Fuck now I'm not sure if I can drink beer this weekend without thinking of this.

Shame on your for creating this thread OP, SHAME!

Why do you have to take beer away from me????

ZealousD

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Man, ERA loves talking about eating ass. But get a little pussy juice in your beer and suddenly it's a problem!

OP
OP
Coyote Starrk

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Fuck now I'm not sure if I can drink beer this weekend without thinking of this.

Shame on your for creating this thread OP, SHAME!

Why do you have to take beer away from me????
In my defense I drink cheap beer so Vagina Beer for me would probably be an upgrade so that never crossed my mind lol

Roxsus

Dec 8, 2017
Don't know what I expected coming into this thread, but curiosity got the best of me.

I regret everything.

Murdock

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Orlando
Y'all saying everyone love eating ass but saying this beer is gross? Here be the problem y'all.

When I eat ass and pussy it comes directly from the source. Drinking beer infused with fake pussy residue isn't the same as my wife's butthole pulsating on my tongue. Make my nut swell and ready to bust. Y'all should know this by now.