LegendofJoe

Oct 28, 2017
Arkansas, USA
Why? Is there really a market for something like this outside of maybe parts of Asia?

My wife and I both love sour ales, but I'd be shocked if she agreed to drink this. I understand that the souring agent is the same used in many other beers, but to source it from women's vaginas just to be able to differentiate your product? I don't know, I'm no grossed out but I'd be uncomfortable encouraging this.

Last edited:

RROCKMAN

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
__rx_78_2_gundam_and_mobile_suit_gundam_drawn_by_sanpei3__e3bd31b8f3387ecc6a6d1fc6fcff079e.jpg

Nothing Loud

Literally Cinderella
Oct 25, 2017
all y'all that are so passionate about eating pussy are basically eating the stuff that makes this beer. This beer just has the chemical product made from that.

Beartruck

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is close to the creepiest thing I've ever seen on the internet and that's saying a lot.

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
It's just lactic acid - they probably make it by fermenting sugar, same way everyone else makes lactic acid. The "smears" they claim to use is nothing but basic bacteria.

It's probably 100% bullshit. The only thing selling this stuff is the "vagina" label.

Last edited:

Thurston Last

Banned
Jul 26, 2018
Dumb marketing stunt. Reminds me of when Rogue brewed a beer using yeast found in the head brewers beard.

Sounded gross until people realized that it was just regular brewers yeast, that was in his beard because he is a brewer...

Azerach

Oct 29, 2017
Drinking Fosters now. I thought they were already ahead of the curve with beer from "down under".

Thrill_house

Oct 27, 2017
Take us climate change. We don't deserve this planet anymore lol.

Wow, gross. Probably just a marketing scam but still disgusting

Deleted member 6949

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna make a whole line of foods and beverages that include my various bodily secretions, EG: barf, fecus, wee, pus, pre-ejaculate, night sweats, and spit.

Doggg

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 17, 2017
Uh, who are they targeting with this beer? People who like drinking alone because of their disgusting beer fetishes?

LProtagonist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I uh, I mean, I like sour beers as a style but... I'm not so sure about this.

I guess this is technically a gose?

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Could u extract the chemicals on your own and do it at home with one of those soda machines?