• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
EvZZSFdWgAQr1py
um what is dis

Zyrox

One Winged Slayer Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 25, 2017
Okay Era Illuminati. It's time to share the goods. I ain't paying for my Platinum membership for nothing.

Dullahan

Always bets on black
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Show me that motherfucking Elden Ring right naooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Deleted member 56266

Account closed at user request
Banned
Apr 25, 2019
That screenshot above is what someone posted an hour ago in the ER subreddit but no one believed him he said he took it from a leaked trailer and that he works for Bandai Namco

Linus815

Oct 29, 2017
do you guys think that posting rickroll for the 5th time within 3 pages is maybe not so funny anymore

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Man, did they improve the performance a whole lot until release or what? My memory might be playing tricks on me but I don't remember all those performance drops in the final game lol

yes of course, Project Beast was a very early build. Probably a reason why they ended up not showing it.

mrmickfran

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Gongaga
User Warned: Inflammatory Commentary; Please Don't Use Gendered Slurs
CAN YOU STOP WITH THE FUCKING RICK ROLLS YOU CUNTS

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
Man, did they improve the performance a whole lot until release or what? My memory might be playing tricks on me but I don't remember all those performance drops in the final game lol
I can't tell for sure because I didn't play on release and played on a ps4 pro, but that performance looks ROUGH. I definitely didn't encounter that many drops as far as I remember. That looked like 15 on average.