• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
Funimation is still following him. At first I was surprised since I lol'd at reading that they unfollowed Troy in his NFT thread on Gaming side. I guess they don't wanna stir the pot if Huber's still doing reprisals though. Easier to start cutting ties with someone who's all but left the industry.

Wouldn't surprise me if Reiketa does the same.

Fuckin loooooool I could see a vig chud buying a jpg of beard's beard.

Primus

Oct 25, 2017
wellbeintouch.com

In Touch Podcast

-Truth and Consequences-

The website for the podcast that Jamie Marchi and Monica Rial have been teasing has gone live.

Listen to our adventures in talking publicly about being sexually harassed, getting harassed online for talking publicly about being sexually harassed, getting sued for talking publicly about being sexually harassed, having that case against us get thrown out because we're allowed to talk publicly about being sexually harassed, and the further harassment we receive for having a case against us for defamation because we talked publicly about being sexually harassed get thrown out because we're allowed to talk about being sexually harassed.

Podcast hasn't started yet but I guess it's imminent.

Katten

Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait for that podcast. And love that they linked all the court documents as well. Might as well put up the receipts.

And it seems this has brought the chuds back to go nuts on Douchettes timeline. He reposted one saying something like "You're not safe from females dude, they can falsely accuse you too". Which is a fascinating look into how some minds work. Or in this case does not work.

Primus

Oct 25, 2017
feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemales

Remember, anyone standing up for Monica and Jaime definitely wants to sleep with them. A million throwaway Twitter accounts tell me this.

I needed a refill on chud tears though, had been running low.

Katten

Oct 27, 2017
feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemales

Remember, anyone standing up for Monica and Jaime definitely wants to sleep with them. A million throwaway Twitter accounts tell me this.

I needed a refill on chud tears though, had been running low.

It is super fascinating, how that person goes from the tiny number of false accusation to "AlL FeEeEeEmAlEs dO tHiS!"

Yes, I am sure the supreme court will be all over this!

Uzumaki Goku

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
So what this about ISWV believing Japan was unhappy with FUNimation over this.

I really honestly don't believe they'd care about him at all.

Merc_

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
So what this about ISWV believing Japan was unhappy with FUNimation over this.

I really honestly don't believe they'd care about him at all.
Trying to make it feel like they have more support, I guess. Toei isn't going to give a fuck about some random English VA.

it was extra funny how while they were claiming this, Toei sent Funi more episodes of One Piece to dub.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
They out right believed that the Yakuza where going to come for MarzGurl, all of this for a mediocre voice actor.
For some reason it gives me life that MarzGurl still streams every night while Vic just has to hope he gets booked.

I joined this forum because of Change the Channel and MarzGurl tweeting about it.

And it makes me laugh so hard that, Kaylyn thrives as this chud, and his followers die.

ValKiryuSonicEX

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
For some reason it gives me life that MarzGurl still streams every night while Vic just has to hope he gets booked.

I joined this forum because of Change the Channel and MarzGurl tweeting about it.

And it makes me laugh so hard that, Kaylyn thrives as this chud, and his followers die.

Glad to see Kaylyn thriving, she deserves it with all that she does and puts up with.

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
Vigstans also assured everyone that Rial and Marchi were done for rocking the boat as well.

2+ years and many many roles later........

Primus

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, 1 hour 24 minutes for the first part. Let's go.

EDIT: I missed where people were accusing Jamie and Monica of being Illuminati and/or David Icke lizard people.

EDIT 2: A dramatic reinterpretation of the petition timeline. This podcast is gonna be gooooooooooooooood

Last edited:

Katten

Oct 27, 2017
That is a super fascinating listen. The timeline-stuff broken down like that makes it super fucking clear how much of a pile of horse shit that whole lawsuit was. I do remember the livetweeting of the judge breaking it down for Beard, with the whole "So how can that tweet cause something that already happened?". But the way it is broken down here, it seems like 80% of the lawsuit should have been tossed right out the window. It simply does not in any way match up.

Also lovely to hear they are as awesome people as they have seemed to be, throughout the whole thing. You can almost hear how carthartic it is for them, to just be able to shoot the shit about it. Wonder how different it would all sound if they could have had this talk while it was all ongoing. Anyways they just seem like such amazingly strong people. It is completely inspiring to hear their attitude towards the whole thing.

Wonder how long before we get the first chud talking about a new lawsuit, since I am sure they think this is defamatory.

Anyways <3 Jamie & Monica and <3 the shoutouts to Marzgurl and Greg. Hoping for some guest appearances on later episodes.

I will definitely be listnening going forward.

PS: Not a lizard!

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Just finished listening to it myself, it's a great listen, lovely folks to listen to and also rather funny.

Gonna try and keep an eye out for new episodes.

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
I only really have time to listen to podcasts during the week while I'm working. Gotta remember to queue this one up. Will post my thoughts once I listen.

Primus

Oct 25, 2017
Apparently Screech got super triggered by the podcast and is desperately trying to blame the timeline and convention cancells (two Ls!) on Ty Beard not introducing the proper evidence in court.

So, just another day.

Cokomon

One Winged Slayer
Nov 11, 2017
Apparently Screech got super triggered by the podcast and is desperately trying to blame the timeline and convention cancells (two Ls!) on Ty Beard not introducing the proper evidence in court.

So, just another day.
But I thought the Beard was some kind of superstar lawyer? Why would he make such a rookie mistake?

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019

Primus

Oct 25, 2017
Aaaaand the loop has started up again. Screech flips out, LawTwitter LOLs, sockpuppets come out of the closet with the same old arguments, LawTwitter LOLs.

The Threadnought continues to sail on an ocean of 0-17 (soon to be 0-34).

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
Finally got to listen to it. A good introductory run down of the timeline at the beginning. I even forgot that the whole hashtag thing happened before Rial & Marchi said anything. That's probably what inspired them to share, rather than the other way around, which I had grown to believe lol

The one L two LLs made me lol

Also a reminder that there are some people out there that don't actually care for the truth. I know it's been brought up before asking "Why do Vig stans not budge from their stance?" and "surely this will change some minds!" This tweet perfectly surmises the mindset of "if they had video proof we'd totally believe the women" is complete and utter bullshit:

Primus

Oct 25, 2017
Vic Mignogna being directly responsible for Bad Takes Twitter is possibly the most hilarious thing that has come out of this entire stupid stupid mess.

MrSaturn99

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I live in a giant bucket.
I knew Vic's LOLsuit was responsible for Bad Legal Takes, but didn't realize that was the originator of Bad Takes Twitter.

That's...some achievement.

Finally got to listen to it. A good introductory run down of the timeline at the beginning. I even forgot that the whole hashtag thing happened before Rial & Marchi said anything. That's probably what inspired them to share, rather than the other way around, which I had grown to believe lol

I'd forgotten about that as well -- this whole thing's been such a tsunami of shit that it's hard to keep track of everything.

Also a reminder that there are some people out there that don't actually care for the truth. I know it's been brought up before asking "Why do Vig stans not budge from their stance?" and "surely this will change some minds!" This tweet perfectly surmises the mindset of "if they had video proof we'd totally believe the women" is complete and utter bullshit:

It's the Huber affidavit for me: the guy comes out and claims Sabat's been running a nefarious casting couch -- the exact sort of unproven allegation these morons were screeching about for roughly half a year -- and yet they instantly eat that garbage up and start spewing it ad infinitum just to slander an unrelated individual. As they point out in the podcast, this has never been about "facts and evidence", but instead about punishing women who dare come forward.

Last edited:

Primus

Oct 25, 2017
So now I'm hearing Damian Mills be a problem?

Yes.

www.resetera.com

Voice actor Daman Mills accused of sexual misconduct (NSFW) [Accuser says entire thing was fabricated]

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2022-03-08/voice-actor-adr-director-daman-mills-accused-of-sexual-misconduct/.182629 Contains screenshots of texts. Best known as the voice of Aogami in Shin Megami Tensei V, Kaworu in the Netflix Evangelion dub, and was likely the new permanent voice...

Uzumaki Goku

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Yes.

www.resetera.com

Voice actor Daman Mills accused of sexual misconduct (NSFW) [Accuser says entire thing was fabricated]

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2022-03-08/voice-actor-adr-director-daman-mills-accused-of-sexual-misconduct/.182629 Contains screenshots of texts. Best known as the voice of Aogami in Shin Megami Tensei V, Kaworu in the Netflix Evangelion dub, and was likely the new permanent voice...
I posted it here because people are using this to defend Vic.

Primus

Oct 25, 2017
That's always the case, innit? Every time another sex pest crawls out of the VA woodwork, the Vigstans show up.

Gespenst MKIV

Nov 1, 2017
Some idiots apparently think sex pest work on Highlander rules. It's basically what they trued to do with those casting couch rumors before. Other peoplebeing accused of sexual misconduct don't erase Vic's own history of that

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
I posted it here because people are using this to defend Vic.

That's always the case, innit? Every time another sex pest crawls out of the VA woodwork, the Vigstans show up.

Yeah I made the mistake of looking into ANN's comment/forum section after reading the article.

Doesn't seem like that thread is very active.

There's just not much to comment on. Mills sent a C&D and I guess we'll have to see what happens next. Duncan retracts and the info is buried like with Angry Joe or he doesn't and Mills then decides whether to escalate like Vic did.

Sucks for Duncan and I hope he's found some sort of peace of mind by telling his story.

MrSaturn99

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I live in a giant bucket.

These people are beyond shameless -- that's not even getting into how the guy spent all of 2019 claiming ANN were liars liable to litigation and he's right there citing their article!

(On that note: a hearty "fuck you" to anyone exploiting this to discredit Vic's scandal/KV-aligned VAs. One can both be disappointed in Daman Mills being a gross hypocrite and not only recognize why VAs are silent on this case but that victims and accusers should be heeded regardless of politics. Direct your anger towards the industry that'll continue to hire sex pests.)

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019

These people are beyond shameless -- that's not even getting into how the guy spent all of 2019 claiming ANN were liars liable to litigation and he's right there citing their article!

(On that note: a hearty "fuck you" to anyone exploiting this to discredit Vic's scandal/KV-aligned VAs. One can both be disappointed in Daman Mills being a gross hypocrite and not only recognize why VAs are silent on this case but that victims and accusers should be heeded regardless of politics. Direct your anger towards the industry that'll continue to hire sex pests.)

Pretty much all of this.

Roliq

▲ Legend ▲
Sep 23, 2018
The fact that morons think he is "smart" and keep giving him money and attention is so ridiculous

Choppasmith

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Beaumont, CA

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
Can't wait for all the "See? This is why so called victims are untrustworthy, if this guy is lying surely Monica and company are too!"

Oh it's definitely already happening. They aren't outright saying it, but there are single digit posters in ANN's forums whose statements echo posts I saw harping on "cancel culture and false allegations"