• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
Been discussed to "kill for me" what da fuq.

Dude, you're a B-list Voice Actor and a F-Tier actor actor. What kinda mob-boss mentality do you think you need to have, you ain't that important.

Primus

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah a LOT of receipts have come out of this whole thing with Farah Fatherless, not the least of which is proof that the long-rumored "Vic's Army", folks who did online harassment for Vic, was real.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah a LOT of receipts have come out of this whole thing with Farah Fatherless, not the least of which is proof that the long-rumored "Vic's Army", folks who did online harassment for Vic, was real.
It was also confirmed that a fan runs his social media accounts.

It's very much giving cult vibes

Oct 25, 2017
So Vic wasn't only a weirdo pedo-cult leader, he was also a wannabe mob boss ordering hits on his enemies.

I can't even at this point...

Primus

Oct 25, 2017
I honestly don't know what to say or think about the targeted hit allegations, it's so bizarre that my brain just kinda breaks. But there's the texts, right there.

Having a hard time getting past can't even.

Oct 26, 2017
It's been awhile since I checked in on this situation so Vic had an army of fans that would harass people and he potentially was encouraging them to go even further than that... wtf

May 31, 2022
Being part of the anime fandom, I heard rumors that Vic had a group of fans who would be willing to harass others and even would be willing to go even further. Now these rumors have been confirmed.

Primus

Oct 25, 2017
Can anyone tldr what's happening?

A couple months ago, Marzgurl started being attacked by (at the time we thought) some random person out on Twitter. It turns out the woman, who goes by Farah Fatherless, had been one of Vic's many affairs for some time. Fast forward to a couple weeks ago and Farah finally figured out that Vic had been using her the entire time and that she was just another side piece he was emotionally blackmailing. Turns out Farah kept ALL THE RECEIPTS, and has been systematically airing out all of Vic's dirty laundry, finally conffirming many of the things we'd previously suspected, like how he doesn't personally run his own Twitter but pretty much marionettes who does, and that his personal army of cyber-stalkers was/is also a real thing.

Today, Farah drops some screenshots of texts, discussing that Vic kinda wanted some people dead. In the dead dead not actually joking variety of dead. Turns out all our pointed comments about Vic running a cult of personality were correct.

atomsk eater

Oct 25, 2017
I sure picked a hell of a day to click back onto this thread. I feel flabbergasted that anyone would contemplate killing for Vic for even a second, cult vibes fr.

TheHunter

Bold Bur3n Wrangler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coming back wondering what the hell is going on with this.

Find out Vic was out here ordering hits on people.

Bro what the fuck.

Gespenst MKIV

Nov 1, 2017
The whole thing coming out because an ex lover has a movie twist quality, like this woman just last month was running the harassing camping against Marzgurl. And while she did do some heinous shit she was ultimately another victim of Vic, abusers love having an enemy to point too so as to redirect any negative feelings of the victim towards the villain instead of themselves

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Messing with Junko seems like bad idea lol

The comparison she's making to Jynx and Silco is pretty awful. Vic fucking sucks and I'm glad they're changing the Persona 3 Reload cast. Get that clown away from the stuff he's voiced.

Last edited:

MrSaturn99

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I live in a giant bucket.
Every time this thread's bumped, I always go "oh geez, what now?"

...I can't say I had "disgraced C-list voice actor demanding hits" on my checklist.

I'm assuming that tl;dr summary isn't even the tip of the iceberg?

Uzumaki Goku

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
So does he still have supporters now?

Edit: every time I see Twitter threads, I'm just so glad I deactivated

HustleBun

Nov 12, 2017
So does he still have supporters now?

Edit: every time I see Twitter threads, I'm just so glad I deactivated
Any time Funimation is mentioned in a YouTube video, I see comments in support of him that get 30-50 likes within a matter of minutes, followed by "what happened" and then "some women made some stuff up and Funimation screwed him over". Every single time.

Uzumaki Goku

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Any time Funimation is mentioned in a YouTube video, I see comments in support of him that get 30-50 likes within a matter of minutes, followed by "what happened" and then "some women made some stuff up and Funimation screwed him over". Every single time.
They seem to think Funimation merging into Cruncyroll, they think it's because of brand damage from Vic.

As if they were they only company that dropped him

Oct 25, 2017
Funimation was just the most prevalent in Vic's final years.
Other than Funi dubs, there was Rohan in Jojo Part 4, a Viz production. Reprising Junpei for Persona 3 Dancing. As well as E-123 Omega in Sonic Forces.
Though the latter two went through major cast overhauls as Team Sonic Racing followed Forces.

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019

Based on what con-staff has said how conversations with him go, I'm not surprised in the least that he would miss the cue for the joke and be deadpan serious about his statements.

I'm reminded about one former staffer saying that Vig approached extremely friendly to get booking for another convention and when finally told (had to be repeated multiple times) that he didn't work at that con anymore, Vig finally seemed to register what he said, completely shut down and turned to talk to his entourage and ignore the one he approached without even giving a proper end to the conversation.

Blindside

Jan 23, 2020
Farah Tweet re: missing texts

View: https://twitter.com/farahfatherless/status/1674799632621387779#m
So I requested my discovery packet for my phone records with all of the text messages from the police department yesterday… AT&T is not allowed to give them to me apparently. So now we get to wait on that. Now it's time for me to focus on myself til then.
That will show absolute evidence that Vic has directly plotted murder against specifically Mars girl with me. That's really all there is left approved everything else.