RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
See that cop that stood there and did nothing? That is the perfect representation of these "good cops" we always hear about. ACAB always.

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017

Ouroboros

Oct 27, 2017
United States
I saw this thread subject line and thought to myself, "I bet he was black" hoping to be wrong....but of course I was sadly right. Any cop on scene needs to be suspended without pay right now, all of the onlookers begged the officers to stop and none of them did. Disgraceful.

The Masked Mufti

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
I'm not too big on the death penalty but that shit deserves an eye for an eye.
Getting murdered in cold blood by someone responsible for protecting you? Fuck that shit, this cop and any other like him deserve the worst this world has to offer.

nihilence

nøthing but silence
Oct 25, 2017
From 'quake area to big OH.
Rip.

Once he was cuffed they could have let him up. No need to put nor keep your knee pressed on their neck.

This happens too many times. Just because you can say you can't breathe doesn't mean you're not still suffocating.

Zukuu

Oct 30, 2017
I couldn't stomach to watch the entire video. Holy shit the pure dread in his voice.
I feel sick and angry. Why is this continued to be allowed? Why do they get fucking paid leave?
This is at the fucking least manslaughter and nothing else. He needs to be put away and his partner needs to lose his fucking job for enabling this and not intervening.
Fucking power tripping scum.

Why is the US police so bizarre compared to other western countries?

Zukuu

Oct 30, 2017
Can we get the thread title changed to "Video shows minneapolis cop killing motionless moaning man?"

Fiction

Fanthropologist
Oct 25, 2017
Elf Tower, New Mexico
God damn. That was the most casual murder I've ever fucking seen. Straight up killed that guy in front of witnesses. Didn't bat an eyelash and went on with his day. This is some next tier psychopathery here

TheRightDeal

Oct 27, 2017
This was just a few blocks away from where I live, absolutely disgusting.

About a week ago two teens were pulled over in front of my house for speeding. The officer was raising his voice and at one point had his hand near his holster. A bunch of people came out of their houses and he backed off. Just a bunch of murderers looking for an excuse.

EDIT: Expanding on this, my fiance stomached the footage and is pretty sure one of the officers was the one outside our house.

Last edited:

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Oct 30, 2017
I say a screen grab on twitter and its horrifying. Not watching the video.

Just nonchalantly MURDERING a man in broad daylight. Bone chilling.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
They need charges or they'll just go to the next town and get jobs as cops again.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
They originally were, but there was no way they could make an excuse to defend this.

I thought paid leave was mainly because police unions are ridiculously strong, so I was surprised that firings happened this fast. Gives me some hope that actual justice will happen since the department isn't even standing by them.

This is indefensible, why did the cop feel the need to choke him?

Go look at the list of officers who've murdered people in cold blood and got away with it. Their uniform gives them that power and that's why he did it.

Nov 1, 2017
Glad the firing has occurred but until there is a conviction, they serve a long sentence and these assholes are prevented from ever holding such a position again it's not justice.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Criminals in uniform. Firings are a start, but they better get fully prosecuted.

That video is sickening.

Oct 25, 2017
Hull, England
I just watched the video and I feel sick, that poor poor man.

I hope the murdering scum rots in jail.

Quick question, if the cops get away with the murder / don't face charges can they become cops again in another state?, I'm not sure how it works over in the US.

Tya

Oct 30, 2017
That is 100% murder. I don't even know how they'd try to defend this in court.

16bits

Banned
Apr 26, 2019
4 now deserve murder charges and convictions.

cold blooded murder, in public while people film. So dangerous they need life sentences

Jeffolation

Shinra Employee
Oct 30, 2017
It's not just that these pigs should be fired and charged, I feel like their supervisors should be fired too. I want tangible ramifications that go up the chain when these thugs murder someone.