• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seiru

Oct 25, 2017
Anybody know what happened to Ina's Minecraft stream? Looks like it was set to private for some reason.

Fallen92

Oct 26, 2017
California
Watching Pikamee, I have to look away and cringe every time someone super chats and mentions another streamer
Yeah it sucks and it was especially bad in today's stream as well as people making Pikamee say some horrible jokes at her expense, (specifically the ligma joke). I'm glad that she addressed it towards the end of the stream but she she was pretty upset which just sucks since this was the stream after her Karaoke stream which she did for her fans.

Deleted member 1476

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Damn the personalites are so different. Calli feels like bringing your mom to the party.

The huge monocle that looks like a tennis racket lmao.

Last edited:

Rainy

Oct 25, 2017
Feel like missing a few days due to real life obligations means I miss 1 million vtuber things ._.

Solarc

Sep 24, 2018
Dominican Republic
Yeah it sucks and it was especially bad in today's stream as well as people making Pikamee say some horrible jokes at her expense, (specifically the ligma joke). I'm glad that she addressed it towards the end of the stream but she she was pretty upset which just sucks since this was the stream after her Karaoke stream which she did for her fans.
Hate seeing people taking advantage of her cluelessness, made me feel a bit embarrased being part of the overseas fanbase. At a certain point I just started keeping a watchful eye on chat and reporting stuff. I dunno how it all works and Pika herself said she's still kinda new to all this, but I hope they can enforce stricter moderation or something, I'd imagine it's only going to get worse the more she grows, hopefully I'm wrong tho

Oct 25, 2017
yeah. i can never really stand 'just chat' streams because of what can happen. The interesting stuff will get clipped regardless.

killerrin

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
but I hope they can enforce stricter moderation or something
I've always hated the chat in YouTube Livestreams. For a platform so strict, it sure is super lax in regards to its chat moderation, which is basically non existant compared to twitch.

YouTube really needs to pick up the slack and add in proper moderation tools (and the ability to offload moderation to designated moderators). And if the tools already exist, they obviously need to be made better or more obvious because literally nobody uses them compared to twitch where literally everybody uses them.

Aero

Oct 27, 2017
I think YouTube does have mod tools but cover just don't want to actually hire mods, because Huke is a mod on Kiara's channel.

opiumtrader

Jun 29, 2018
I loved the Hololive EN minecraft collab stream! Their first foray into the nether went far better than I expected. I watched from Kiara's perspective and it felt like they were on the edge of disaster the whole time.

And now we get a surprise guerilla stream from Amelia in an hour. She's addicted and going back in lol.

StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
I think YouTube does have mod tools but cover just don't want to actually hire mods, because Huke is a mod on Kiara's channel.
Hololive streamers aren't alone in using the moderator status to make specific accounts stand out in chat. This also isn't mutually exclusive to having actual mods that simply mod without announcing their presence.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017

This is a really weird decision that I've never seen before. I feel like this will hurt her growth.

Deleted member 1476

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Damn another Amelia stream? Missed half of it.

I actually went back to Minecraft because of those streams, so much has changed since I last played.

Is she using RTX Minecraft? That looks really good.

Last edited:

Nephitamine

Oct 27, 2017

This is a really weird decision that I've never seen before. I feel like this will hurt her growth.

Yeah, not sure why that is a membership perk. I thought Calli's membership perk of releasing her schedule a day in advance was already a weird decision, but at least non-members can still plan out their viewing schedules for the week.

hat_hair

Oct 26, 2017
How much do people actually use the individual schedules? I'm never planned that far in advance, Holotools seems to be sufficient.

Easy_D

Oct 28, 2017
What an odd perk for membership.
I feel it could be kinda bad too since making the schedule members only might bring that much more pressure to always follow the schedule even if other things come up. Feel it could potentially just add stress to her and be an inconvenience for non members while members don't really gain much from it?

Lord Arcadio

Oct 27, 2017
I get on the computer and Amelia is still streaming! I was able to watch all of Ina's stream live, but had to miss the collab stream because my schedule for most of the week means I can't start watching a stream at midnight even if I don't have work the next day. Looks like I am going to have a lot to catch up on.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
New hololive member looking good.

F4jpKlx.jpg

Razgriz417

Oct 25, 2017
wow what a dumb idea to put your schedule behind membership...

digging this curry song and pekora being taller than subara was something I really wasn't expecting

hope the curry comes to the west...i could use some instant curry

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Pekora said that she would show her family what she does once she hits 1 million subs, what if this is the first thing she shows them lmao

Ultimadrago

Oct 25, 2017

/XX/ may be interested to see this. It looks like Cover is actually looking into legal action against defamers perhaps. Who knows the extent given the anonymous nature of many attacks, not to mention jurisdiction with Chinese residents, but it's a statement.

Last edited:

munchie64

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The Kiara schedule thing is mainly because she doesn't like planning ahead (as far as I'm aware she straight up hasn't done a schedule for any week yet, while the others have). Doesn't want people getting upset if she changes it a bunch, but feels fine sharing with members.

Status
Not open for further replies.