• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

/XX/

Oct 25, 2017
Spain
Are you saying Pekora has mentioned they were still pending since the great deletion event? Though, I guess it all depends on the same business of getting Konami to pay attention.
What I meant is that Pekora mentioned a few times she wanted to play them, but all those mentions were before the copyright strikes incident. I don't remember she saying anything recently about this matter since then... and don't expect to either until things are negotiated and resolved with the respective publisher. :-/

eko

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I remember reading that Mori said something about the holoEN manager having conversations with Konami to get permissions for their games, but I could be wrong

/XX/

Oct 25, 2017
Spain
And now Miko is on Reddit too! All these simultaneous nice events piling up make the recent times at hololive production really exciting. :-)

I remember reading that Mori said something about the holoEN manager having conversations with Konami to get permissions for their games, but I could be wrong
Yeah! Because she wanted to play Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, isn't it? I remember her saying she liked that game a lot.

Last edited:

eko

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Yeah! Because she wanted to play Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, isn't it?

mRtwhCb.png

Come on, there's still time before halloween, I need that Silent Hill stream you promised, Korosan...

eko

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
lol, Ina finishing the stream in a hurry to not miss the Asacoco

PandaShake

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
looks like chat is pretty well behaved or i cant see anything but sc LOL. So nice she's back! Also this cm is amazing.

Zyrox

One Winged Slayer Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 25, 2017
That was a great return stream from Coco-Kaichou.
I laughed out loud when all the yellow Superchats started appearing after that Asacoco mist ad.

That Asacoco university ad was fun as well. Cool to see Botan in one of these skits.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Coco starting straight with the Asacoco is probably for the best. Best to star do a "business as usual" stream rather than dwell on it too much.

I wonder why Nijisanji isn't making more of an effort to attract more English speaking audiences. I think besides their English subbed channel on Youtube and Twitter that's all they have. There are a lot of talented Nijisanji streamers that aren't that well known in the west.

Also one thing I notice is that Hololive actively takes part in meme culture more which is what draws western fans in?

I mean there's Coco, but Fubuki was also doing Scatman back in the days lol.

Might be a visibility thing again, but the only real Nijisanji meme I know of Lulu the eldritch horror and Gibara's devolution lol.

Merc_

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
That was a great return for Coco and good job by the fans drowning out all the spam from the antis.

V-Faction

Oct 25, 2017
Best part was when Coco's fake chat went Super Saiyan 3.

There was some fanart of Coco in a red yazuka suit with other Hololivers as her bodyguards surrounding & protecting her... Got me thinking, if Coco ever gets a new outfit reveal like Marine, Noel, Shion, and Choco, I'd love for it to be a suit.

chaobreaker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

There was some fanart of Coco in a red yazuka suit with other Hololivers as her bodyguards surrounding & protecting her... Got me thinking, if Coco ever gets a new outfit reveal like Marine, Noel, Shion, and Choco, I'd love for it to be a suit.

Or just do another EGL outfit with optional cat ears like everyone else.

Tanuki-Go

One Winged Slayer
Jul 21, 2018
US
I had to throw this stupid thing together after seeing the Enderman chase Watson during her Minecraft stream. lol

Oct 26, 2017

There was one time where she said she requested an Adidas outfit but instantly regretted it. I wouldn't be surprised if it happens eventually though.

Oct 26, 2017
Rare glimpse into the Omega Sister's house as they play Mario Kart Live

Probably more successful than their bootleg attempt using Lego Mario and Toio.

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
Also one thing I notice is that Hololive actively takes part in meme culture more which is what draws western fans in?

I mean there's Coco, but Fubuki was also doing Scatman back in the days lol.

Might be a visibility thing again, but the only real Nijisanji meme I know of Lulu the eldritch horror and Gibara's devolution lol.

Plenty of memes in Nijisanji imho.

Mito herself is a walking meme, with her garbage games and the april fools video, and her commercial as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.