• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
those anti morons are probably struggling to wake up to spam chat, it was 5am over there. That and they were spamming haachama and coco some in their earlier streams

Some of the bots had their dislikes removed etc. Some disliked haachama videos had their dislikes returned to normal.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Funnily enough one disadvantage that the CCP trolls has is that they don't really have easy access to google haha.

Refrain

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017
Nothing is happier than waking up in the morning seeing Miko liked my tweet!
Can't wait for the stream today!

5JIhAxQ.jpg

KraytarJ

Nov 14, 2017
The guy who asked Gura if it all sunk in yet asked Ina the same thing and she got just as emotional. Goddamn precious anime girls being so damn cute.

Stoof

Oct 25, 2017
Gura has over 9k votes on the member movie poll, which even assuming all are at the $5 tier means she's making bank. Pretty crazy!

I love how Ame doesn't take shit from chat anymore lol

Deleted member 1476

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Amelia's gonna die, they will just teleport behind her. She needs to do the tower/walled turret farm method, that's way safer.

Gotsh0cks

Sep 28, 2020
I hope Ame doesn't get in trouble for the zatsudan she did yesterday that was so fun to just listen to music with everyone

PKrockin

Oct 25, 2017
What's with Amelia's mic? It's already picking up some background noise which would be fine by itself but every time she speaks the mic also picks up some whooshing sound. Is she streaming in a 5'x5' net cafe booth and has a giant fan on to keep her from dying from the heat generated by her beefy PC or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.