• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

/XX/

Oct 25, 2017
Spain
Are you ready for some spooky 'VTuber' music? Choco, Mel, Rushia & Shion are featured in the song titled 今宵はHalloween Night!, available October, 23:

hip.streamlink.to

今宵はHalloween Night!

hololive IDOL PROJECT

今宵はHalloween Night!
https://hip.streamlink.to/Halloween

The first time they did this was basically the Maringlish origin story, I'm not sure if the full video is still available.
Still up! Thankfully, Coco has been moderately less affected by the temporary purge because of her smaller and vetted selection of video-games (and "closer ties" with SEGA helped too).

Last edited:

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Ina's art power too strong.

hq720.jpg

Mafro

Oct 25, 2017
don't think so, only watson and calli seem to be, with calli doing it month by month and watson just making them free a few days later if she remembers.
Ah that's a shame. I'm kinda hesitant at paying a membership due to the US-centric timezones and living in the EU, but The Thing is one of my favourite films ever so I'm willing to drop a fiver to watch the archive. Same goes for Ina with Alien.

Yasumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada continues to bully Calli by throwing money at her. Her album's now #1 for all genres.

Ek634_SXUAA-Nhj

/XX/

Oct 25, 2017
Spain

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017

r/Hololive - Civia talked about the future of HoloCN.

4,982 votes and 1,290 comments so far on Reddit

The other members have talked about it, but it looks like this is the most information we had

Civia said all of these information are fine to speak out and approved by Cover.

Cover is hoping them to make a decision before October ends. She talked about Cover is able to help them (all HoloCN members):

Become individual
Transfer them to another company
Or make a graduation
And it's all about their own decisions. (I'm not sure if "stay" is also an option)

edit. some further context by Xanek (who is basically Roberu's personal translator at this point and does alot of translation/datamining stuff for fe heroes/dragalia lost so pretty legit)..

Last edited:

Izkda

Oct 25, 2017
unfollowed artemis because twitter kept showing me replies by some domo dude. who seemed like some uber-vtuber fan and came off as really creepy?

probably just me but it was....yeah idk

Eh, Domo, and Artemis (and other vtubers in that clique) banter a lot. I don't think they are serious, but I understand how you can get that impression.
He has recently started to do interviews on his Twitch channel highlighting different indie vtubers, like Zentreya, Haruka Karibu, and Maid Mint.

Deleted member 9305

Oct 26, 2017
Pekora cracked 800K, celebratory karaoke at the moment:

May 19, 2020

The other members have talked about it, but it looks like this is the most information we had

edit. some further context by Xanek (who is basically Roberu's personal translator at this point and does alot of translation/datamining stuff for fe heroes/dragalia lost so pretty legit)..
The China nationalist trolls really played themselves by making this a China vs. Coco situation. Of course Cover is going to go with their biggest moneymaker, lol.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
HololiveCN is definitely done, which sucks for the streamers and their fans.

Once everything went down it was obvious that Cover would have to make a choice.

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017

It's a shame that HoloCN got caught in the crossfires over this.

OP
OP
Kansoku

Kansoku

Oct 25, 2017
I imagined that the best course of action would be to make a new company with some small ties with the original (like VirtuaReal with Ichikara), but it's nice that they're letting them choose for themselves.

Refrain

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like I was the only one got Pekora's I love you song right (It was by Christ Hart). She even reacted to it lol.
This is one of my favorite song to sing at the karaoke.

Razgriz417

Oct 25, 2017

I figured this could be a result with how hated the hololive brand is on billi. I was expecting cover to sell off CN to another group but leaving the decision in the hands of the tallent and giving them their avatars is the least they could do.

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017

Some of there are going independent. Spade echo was apparently a big proponent of Calli.

:( this is sad. I hope the best for the holoCN girls but I honestly wouldn't blame them if they decided to graduate.

I saw some translated quotes from Doris on discord yesterday, and I wasn't comfortable about postin them here because I wasn't sure about the sources (but I did allude to them), but they were really sad to read.

Last edited:

Dineren

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully, they are successful. I wonder if Cover would put a note on their current social media pages for a short time indicating where they are moving. That's assuming they don't get to keep their current channels (which I don't think generally happens).

It really sucks that all this happened over such a trivial matter.

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
Gura and Mori are 994 and 498. They're going to hit or are come very close to hitting it on these streams.

Oct 30, 2017
What's real sucky is that Civia was just starting to do YouTube stuff when this all happened. She basically had just done her debut for an English speaking audience. Now that's probably going to go nowhere.

Stoof

Oct 25, 2017
Wow that was like 6k in 50 minutes, and the SCs rolled in. Congrats to Gura! She's the second vtuber to one million which is insane

Status
Not open for further replies.