• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiseblood

Oct 28, 2017
Technically Gura is the 3rd VTuber to hit 1M, but Kaguya Luna stopped regularly updating and lost enough subs to drop back below 1M.

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
what do you guys think is the limit? It doesn't feel like she'd slow down that much.

I have no clue, she is clearly tapping into a new audience that the others don't have.

Tbh, I really respect that she respects the older japanese branch so much that she doesn't celebrate her milestones at all. Like I don't think anybody gives a shit I'd she did, but the fact that she respects them alot is cool

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I mean she probably wanted to join hololive in the first place because she really enjoyed watching the previous talents of hololive

roguebubble

▲ Legend ▲
Aug 8, 2018
Recently watched Tora, Tora, Tora so I was prepared for Gura to pass 1 mil
4jfirr.jpg

eko

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
For those interested, Nerine (Sophie/Soap/Valkyrie Aurora) is debuting her Live2D model right now on twitch.

Nerines00

There were some rumors about her auditing for HoloEN after she closed her youtube channel, so I was a little disappointed when all of the girls debuted and she wasn't among them

I'm pretty happy about her, I always liked her videos

Razgriz417

Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of Watame, Uber Sheep made a delivery of meat and fugu to Botan's house in the hopes she doesn't get eaten again. Hope that bit and Botan's response gets TL

Seiru

Oct 25, 2017
Coco's model always seemed weirdly derpy to me considering she's in one of the newer gens.

Gotsh0cks

Sep 28, 2020
I secretly hope she tries out for/makes it into some future generation of hololive en, her youtube channel was my favorite and I think she'd probably be a great fit

I don't know enough about her previous content but yeah I think HoloEN's enormous success will prove really nice for a lot of the upcoming streamers. I wish the best for them all!

Ultimadrago

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
Amelia playing The Witcher 3...

It looks like I will be hearing many "Hiccups" in my future!

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
I got interested in watching a few Vtuber videos after the Doog Eternal thread, and I gotta say it's pretty fun. I think Coco is my favorite so far she's kinda hilarious.

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
God watching Miko's 2nd Anniversary stream and seeing the entire Hololive squad welcoming her back with their own short clips has gotten me all kinds of emotional.

Trejo

Oct 25, 2017

V-Faction

Oct 25, 2017
Definitely seeing a lot more Noel clips after the new costume. Not a bad thing to happen either; I liked her the most next to Pekora after 'discovering' the 3rd Generation was a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.