• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solarc

Sep 24, 2018
Dominican Republic
Gura just started talking about Pokémon, would be really cool to see her play some considering I just got back into it myself.

Speaking of, which vtubers have played JRPGs on stream? I think I saw Korone play Mother/EarthBound and Pekora some Dragon Quest

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Gura just started talking about Pokémon, would be really cool to see her play some considering I just got back into it myself.

Speaking of, which vtubers have played JRPGs on stream? I think I saw Korone play Mother/EarthBound and Pekora some Dragon Quest

Pekora is playing through Earthbound 2 currently.

TraBuch

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pekora also played Xenoblade.

And while not technically a JRPG, Subaru played through Undertale, which brought us this amazing 50 minute translated video.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
The tweet they're replying to was replying to this. They're just talking about their series of hololive fanart.

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
Smh at this Roa situation, maybe Nijisanji should stop trying to flex on their rival company when they're going through a rough patch and worry about themselves from now on.

Everyone knows if this situation had happened with Cover it would have 10x the discussion and people going look at how Nijisanji run their company.

Such a stupid thing that has ended one career and potentially critically damaged another, and all it needed was a simple "No were not going to ask her that" from management.

PKrockin

Oct 25, 2017
Smh at this Roa situation, maybe Nijisanji should stop trying to flex on their rival company when they're going through a rough patch and worry about themselves from now on.

Everyone knows if this situation had happened with Cover it would have 10x the discussion and people going look at how Nijisanji run their company.

Such a stupid thing that has ended one career and potentially critically damaged another, and all it needed was a simple "No were not going to ask her that" from management.
How's Nijisanji "trying to flex on" Hololive? I haven't seen that.

Solarc

Sep 24, 2018
Dominican Republic
Thanks for the replies, everyone.

Man, I never watched much from HoloCN, checked like 5 mins of Artia yesterday, but the whole thing still makes me sad, especially because of how STUPID the whole trigger was, MY GOD, people are DUMB, holy shit, I would be fucking FURIOUS if I was caught in something so idiotic

I just thought of something, I hope Coco doesn't feel guilty about all of this, she absolutely shouldn't, strangely enough, I can't say for sure how I would feel if I were in her shoes...

And to think shortly after I fell into this hole I was kinda pleasently surprised by how dramaless it seemed lol

Gotsh0cks

Sep 28, 2020
This off-collab is already amazing. They're both super talented singers and them being in person really helps them harmonize, sounds incredible.

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
I need to figure out what Blue Bird is, I only know that song as a future funk thing and I guess it never occurred to me that it would be a cover of (or sampling) another song even though that's basically 95% of future funk.

Apr 17, 2019
Viridia
Nene doesn't get enough credit as one of Hololive's genuine idol aspirant and better singers.

Supernenechi singing Uchiage Hanabi is blessed
-edit and just as I posted this Nene ascended/ejected lmao

Oct 25, 2017
SPOILER_unknown.png

Rip super nene

Apr 17, 2019
Viridia
FBK is live right now teasing big news but I don't know if that singing stream is it. A man needs sleep, is that singing stream gonna be archived?
I really hope so but no idea tbh, sorry.

On a sidenote, #holovillain needs to be more of a real thing.
I mean, if nothing else they could just round up all the oneesan types and watch the shrimps bend over even more lol.

eko

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Uhm... Holo Villains... a hypothetical evil version of Korosan...

She would be exactly the same right

Gotsh0cks

Sep 28, 2020
I really hope so but no idea tbh, sorry.

On a sidenote, #holovillain needs to be more of a real thing.
I mean, if nothing else they could just round up all the oneesan types and watch the shrimps bend over even more lol.

Oh man. Coco Kaine, Kurokami, Noel, Mio, and Lamy. Now that's a dream combo. I'd love to see them lean more into experimental characters or voicings. Unexplored territory IMO.

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
Korone is being pretty modest about her Doom Eternal easter egg. She still thinks it's a practical joke or photoshopped. Bless her heart.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
What? I thought she was in QLD

Admittedly I don't really follow her

Status
Not open for further replies.