Status
Not open for further replies.

Larsa

Oct 25, 2017
5th gen...weird that Nene is there in the announcement stream lol.
Makes sense since there is no 3D for them yet though.

chaobreaker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Concert soon?

XNkgQnK.png
Weird to see the 4th gen girls in that promotional Hololive house style.

Oh, and Miko is using her 1st design too.

/XX/

Oct 25, 2017
Spain
As they weren't ready for the first festival (having recently debuted), it appears that the focus for the next one is mainly on Coco, Kanata, Towa, Luna & Watame because they are the only members that will be present on both days of the event:

prtimes.jp

VTuber事務所「ホロライブ」全体ライブ「hololive 2nd fes. Beyond the Stage Supported By Bushiroad」開催決定!

カバー株式会社のプレスリリース(2020年10月23日 21時00分)VTuber事務所「ホロライブ」全体ライブ「hololive 2nd fes. Beyond the Stage Supported By Bushiroad」開催決定!

VTuber事務所「ホロライブ」全体ライブ「hololive 2nd fes. Beyond the Stage Supported By Bushiroad」開催決定!|カバー株式会社のプレスリリース
https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000310.000030268.html

That microphone for Nene... has huke designed one for every hololive production member at this point?

Weird to see the 4th gen girls in that promotional Hololive house style.
At last! I was waiting for the 4th generation to receive the Narumi Nanami treatment since the "hololive 1st fes. Nonstop Story" event. Now it looks like they really are part of the family photo. :-)

Wiseblood

Oct 28, 2017
Usually 2.0 refers to a Live2D update. Recently the 3rd gen were given 3D models for them to use at home if they want to and now looks like 4th gen are getting them too.

Kaguya

Jun 19, 2018
This model really allow Coco to go all out with her antics. Don't think we're seeing the old one ever again, lol.

Zyrox

One Winged Slayer Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 25, 2017
giphy-downsized-medium.gif

I love the Among Us collabs. Just yesterday I was thinking how I'd hope they'd do another one of those soon and BAM, there it is.

eko

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017

I can't wait for the awkward silence when they try to translate the puns

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
But yeah, if both Kiara and Callie die then communications will immediately break down.

It's gonna be great

Gotsh0cks

Sep 28, 2020

h0tp0ck3t

"This guy are sick"
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
The latest patch for DOOM Eternal just removed the Korone easter egg

The DOOG easter egg has been removed, but will live on in infamy… We were wondering how long it would take for someone to notice, and as always, we're impressed with the community's speed!

steamcommunity.com

Steam :: DOOM Eternal :: DOOM Eternal: The Ancient Gods - Part One - Update 3.1

This update addresses some minor changes for DLC owners.
why would they do this? I haven't bought the DLC yet

Instro

Oct 25, 2017

The DOOG easter egg has been removed, but will live on in infamy… We were wondering how long it would take for someone to notice, and as always, we're impressed with the community's speed!

steamcommunity.com

Can't figure out if this is due to people having a shit fit, or like someone snuck this in there without the rest of the team noticing. Seems lame as fuck.

Gotsh0cks

Sep 28, 2020

steamcommunity.com

But...why? What could removing it possibly improve or do?

Razgriz417

Oct 25, 2017

eko

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017

steamcommunity.com

Come on, that's so fucking lame.

Dineren

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
That's bizarre, I wonder why they would bother removing it. Maybe it was causing some kind of bug.

Valcrist

Tic-Tac-Toe Champion
Oct 25, 2017
Korone was saying it was hard to believe it's real unless she saw it herself. Sucks she can't do that now.

Javier

Oct 27, 2017
Chile

steamcommunity.com

I bet they remove it because of some sort of copyright thing.

Gotsh0cks

Sep 28, 2020

That's gonna be hype AF. Ame gets to steal trade secrets from Moonarchitect and Usada Construction and hopefully Gura doesn't gremlin things up too much. Moona is always incredible too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.