Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Nene playing New Super Mario Bros. U with a tomato punishment game for dying. She hates tomatoes.

TiredGamer

Oct 27, 2017

Okayu could package and sell that neko chill of hers and make a fortune.

Edit: Yeah listening to it again, she does sound down, though I find her thoughts and the way she delivers them the chill/relaxing part.

Last edited:

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Finale (of what I assume) of my Rift Apart stream playthrough. :)

www.twitch.tv

Twitch

Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.

Deleted member 9305

Oct 26, 2017

Okayu could package and sell that neko chill of hers and make a fortune.

Edit: Yeah listening to it again, she does sound down, though I find her thoughts and the way she delivers them the chill/relaxing part.

Not gonna lie, when Kanata said よくがんばった (you did well) to her and then Coco walked out with the fade to black ... I couldn't close that tab and still haven't T~T

/XX/

Oct 25, 2017
Spain

Evangelion x Hololive?
Rushia?

I'd like to see an "official" re-enactment of that 'MAD', but both Flare & Pekora ain't participating. :-(

And now that the topic of collaborations has been brought up, I wanted to mention something Fubuki said during her most recent unarchived video stream, that many possibly didn't have the opportunity of hearing; there's apparently a very big project in the works for next year, which will involve many of the hololive production talents. Wanting to cheer up the audience, Fubuki did say that as a thing to look forward to because it seems to be something amazing that will make people go nuts!

My first thought was a new animation project (a more extensive one), although, as she talked about hololive Alternative separately afterwards, it very well not may be related to it.

Last edited:

Razgriz417

Oct 25, 2017
Haven't they been working a a VR world for a while now, something about using it to doing concerts, wonder if that's what she's referring to.

I have been missing my weekly doses of ojou, this'll have to do

Owl

Oct 25, 2017
California
I'd like to see an "official" re-enactment of that MAD, but both Flare & Pekora ain't participating. :-(

And now that the topic of collaborations has been brought up, I wanted to mention something Fubuki said during her most recent unarchived video stream, that many possibly didn't have the opportunity of hearing; there's apparently a very big project in the works for next year, which will involve many of the hololive production talents. Wanting to cheer up the audience, Fubuki did say that as a thing to look forward to because it seem to be something amazing that will make people go nuts!

My first thought was a new animation project (a more extensive one) although, as she talked about hololive Alternative separately afterwards, it very well not may be related to it.
I'm relying on the live translators, but iirc she mentioned how people may have forgotten the Sanrio collab coming up that many of them are a part of. I think that's what she was referring to?

Or maybe that's in addition to another big project in the works?

Last edited:

/XX/

Oct 25, 2017
Spain
Haven't they been working a a VR world for a while now, something about using it to doing concerts, wonder if that's what she's referring to.
Yeah, Mr. Tanigō wrote about that while explaining their "metaverse" initiative. Could be related, yes. The events hosted by VARK are like a stepping stone into their goal of creating a VR community of sorts.

I'm relying on the live translators, but iirc she mentioned how people may have forgotten the Sanrio collab coming up that many of them are a part of. I think that's what she was referring?

Or maybe that's in addition to another big project in the works?
By how she talked, my impression is that it was something totally unrelated.

Owl

Oct 25, 2017
California
GIVE HER ALL MY MONEY!

https://hololive.booth.pm/items/3055580

77fa90ef-7f36-44d9-a832-d4717cad7970.png

Oct 25, 2017
According to r/hololive, someone else has point a reference of comparison the viewers on Coco's graduation livestream to 4 Stadiums.

vx1cpewxbp871.png

Pure insanity.

Barrakketh

Sep 1, 2020
Astel is singing:

I don't see it say unarchived, but there's no telling if he'll suddenly go into a Disney song or something.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Man, my Rirft Apart finale stream went so well! I got raided early on by a fellow friend vtuber and quite a few of them stuck around and 2 in particular were clearly really enjoying the stream and want to return for future streams. So yeah, raids can really help, sure not everyone is going to talking a bunch nor everyone will stick around or watch another stream after... but even if you can just get a few to really have fun watching and make regulars, than all is good. :D

Otakukidd

The cutest v-tuber
Oct 25, 2017
Do we know what the en collab on Tuesday is? I know it's not ttrpg cause they are starting a week later.

Status
Not open for further replies.