Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017

couldn't find from a quick search, but ayamy's youtube chl got kiaraed. Nuked for violations without any prior warnings.

This shit gotta stop. Why is it even an option for youtube to go from no violations/warnings to chl nuke needs to be addressed.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Man, I'm still salty that Spike Chunsoft have restrictions over how much Danganronpa can be streamed. Pekora playing through the trilogy would've been swell. Hoping Reine (and any other potential person of interest since Ina said once she'd be interested in playing it) can get Zero Escape out of the way in the off-chance that it too becomes arbitrarily restricted.

Owl

Oct 25, 2017
California
I agree with Sora. I know it's not always possible based on circumstances, but I would love for every graduation to be more long winded celebrations rather than an announcement that they will be gone in a couple days. It really gives everyone time to get over the announcement and treasure the final couple weeks

Nov 1, 2017
Uh, so what are Gura and Kiara building a monument of exactly...? Love word?

I agree with Sora. I know it's not always possible based on circumstances, but I would love for every graduation to be more long winded celebrations rather than an announcement that they will be gone in a couple days. It really gives everyone time to get over the announcement and treasure the final couple weeks
Could be standard for Hololive at least going forward? Technically there haven't been any "happy" Hololive graduations before, Hitomi Chris basically got fired and Aloe got bullied out of it before either of them really got started so neither occasion would have been appropiate for it. The CN girls also don't really apply considering that particular shitstorm.

pezzie

Oct 27, 2017
Uh, so what are Gura and Kiara building a monument of exactly...? Love word?

Could be standard for Hololive at least going forward? Technically there haven't been any "happy" Hololive graduations before, Hitomi Chris basically got fired and Aloe got bullied out of it before either of them really got started so neither occasion would have been appropiate for it. The CN girls also don't really apply considering that particular shitstorm.

I've heard it said that it's up to the retiring talent whether or not to keep archives. Of the three Holostars retirees, two of them are wiped but one if them is still up:

Not sure exactly how it's decided but Cover is seemingly willing to let the archives remain in some cases.

Rhete

Oct 27, 2017
If Gura doesn't hit 3 million beforehand, I have a strong feeling she will hit it during that minecraft stream

ash32121

Oct 27, 2017
Next time people want to post about Vtuber's incident in another part of this forum, they really should fucking ask this thread to help make an OP with more information. zzz

Reading the thread in the gaming section about 3DM, a pirate game group,'s situation drain any motivation I may have because the OP is so sparse, and quoting every wrong post in there felt more like a job.

Last edited:

Cheerilee

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kiara is so excited about something she's going to explode. Will say more tomorrow (Anime Expo collab, and/or a Minecraft collab with Gura). The thing she's excited about is not Anime Expo. Jenma is shushing Kiara over Discord.

OP
OP
Kansoku

Kansoku

Oct 25, 2017
Next time people want to post about Vtuber in this forum, they really should fucking ask this thread to help make an OP with more information. zzz

Reading the thread in the gaming section about 3DM, a pirate game group,'s situation drain any motivation I may have because the OP is so sparse, and quoting every wrong post in there felt more like a job.

Feel free to suggest improvements. TBH I only made the thread because I wanted to discuss about Vtubers but no one else offered, so I just came up with something quick and dirty to create. Now days I watch a lot less Vtubers too, so if anyone wants to make the thread instead, feel free, just give me a heads up before I create a new thread tho.

Also, about the 3DM thread, I saw it right after it was posted but most of the questions I saw there was asking for what the connection was, and I don't think a explanation about what happened about Coco (with regards to China) should be in the OP. Was there any "general" questions after that?

ash32121

Oct 27, 2017
Feel free to suggest improvements. TBH I only made the thread because I wanted to discuss about Vtubers but no one else offered, so I just came up with something quick and dirty to create. Now days I watch a lot less Vtubers too, so if anyone wants to make the thread instead, feel free, just give me a heads up before I create a new thread tho.

Also, about the 3DM thread, I saw it right after it was posted but most of the questions I saw there was asking for what the connection was, and I don't think a explanation about what happened about Coco (with regards to China) should be in the OP. Was there any "general" questions after that?
No no no, not you, I mean when people lurk in this thread want to make a thread about Vtuber in the other section. Like I mention the 3DM thread. My bad, I should rephrase that line.

About that thread, 1st page is Who is Coco, 2nd and 3rd page is wrong info about her retirement, and now they focus on the wrong problem, i.e "graduation".

golguin

Oct 29, 2017
Kiara is so excited about something she's going to explode. Will say more tomorrow (Anime Expo collab, and/or a Minecraft collab with Gura). The thing she's excited about is not Anime Expo. Jenma is shushing Kiara over Discord.

Speaking about Anime Expo and Vtubers I'm glad it's finally happening this year with Vshojo and Hololive. As someone who's done work for SPJA I've always been confused why some of the more popular things that get pushed each year don't happen until they do.

Beer Garden should have happened sooner. Vtubers should have happened sooner.

OP
OP
Kansoku

Kansoku

Oct 25, 2017
No no no, not you, I mean when people lurk in this thread want to make a thread about Vtuber in the other section. Like I mention the 3DM thread. My bad, I should rephrase that line.

About that thread, 1st page is Who is Coco, 2nd and 3rd page is wrong info about her retirement, and now they focus on the wrong problem, i.e "graduation".

Ah lol, I see how I misread it now hahaha. In that case, yeah I agree.

Otakukidd

The cutest v-tuber
Oct 25, 2017
Getting ready for the Ina Gundam stream so I decided to get some food delivered. There was literally a place called TaKorea. It's a Korean taco place. I just had to order from there.

Oct 25, 2017
Capture.PNG

hell yeah. fight big corporations. Fuck capitalism.

ame leading the revolution

Oct 25, 2017
Capture.PNG

hell yeah. fight big corporations. Fuck capitalism.

ame leading the revolution

Sounds like her food delivery didn't come in.
Better to go with GrubHub or DoorDash anyway. Even if I've had issues with DoorDash (forgetting food, suddenly cancelling my order out of nowhere so I have to contact the restaurant).
Also, Uber Eats is shockingly expensive. Like holy shit.

Oct 25, 2017
Sounds like her food delivery didn't come in.
Better to go with GrubHub or DoorDash anyway. Even if I've had issues with DoorDash (forgetting food, suddenly cancelling my order out of nowhere so I have to contact the restaurant).
Also, Uber Eats is shockingly expensive. Like holy shit.

They all suck. been using them for the last year and its mindblowing going to restaurants now and realizing the 'menu price' of the app vs in the place can be like 30% difference, and this is before the service fees and other garbage.

lampeater

Oct 27, 2017
And to further the tangent, here in NYC Grubhub sometimes adds restaurants that haven't signed onto Grubhub. There was an article on this on Eater last year.
There's this little cafe near me that changed names a couple of years ago. It's on Grubhub with its current name, but suddenly a few months ago, a listing for their old name popped up in the Grubhub search, same address and everything. Probably just scraped the menu off their old website.

Yasumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Was morbidly curious if they were going to try to dub the Hololive characters in Disgaea 6 for the EN track, turns out they didn't.

It'd be super weird, but I almost kind of want to hear an attempt at English Hololive soundalikes.

Cheerilee

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Do we know what the en collab on Tuesday is? I know it's not ttrpg cause they are starting a week later.
Considering it's Kiara's birthday collab, I think it's up to her what they are doing. They last thing she said was, that they might play Jackbox.
Kiara still hasn't decided. She's asking her chat for recommendations. She seems to be leaning towards Jackbox, but she's hesitant because the last time they played Jackbox she got her butt kicked because her English isn't good enough for quick and clever language games.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Poor Ame is trying to get the owl star I feel for her

Wunder

Oct 25, 2017
Subaru's ASMR said:
8:44 [eng] did u guys see that background that was like a garbage collage?
8:51 [eng] that was recommended by noel
9:08 [eng] I asked "Do you use this normally?" She said "Err no..
9:16 [eng] I was like "Are u for real
9:47 [eng] I also asked why it was burning she said "I picked something that would fit subaru senpai

Fucking hilarious

alpha

Oct 25, 2017
SmartSelect_20210702-195414_YouTube.jpg

reply to astel's karaoke about when he cried around after he got emotional after Secret Base (1hr 27ish)

Dang. I wonder why he wouldn't be able to send her his well wishes, unless it was just a case of not having much interaction with her so he didn't feel he was within his rights to do so.

I'm sure Coco would have been glad to hear from him.

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
Its possible Cover doesn't allow Holostars to contact Hololive without going through management because of the different genders. I'm sure Matsuri and Fubuki probably have their contact info since they're the only ones that actually collab with them.

edit: and recently Calli too

ash32121

Oct 27, 2017
I am pretty sure what he said isn't that the manager blocking him from sending a message, he himself is too shy to send the message because Oga tweet a message to Coco just fine.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of which there's going to be a radio event with both Suisei and Roberu participating

Oyashiro-Sama

Oct 27, 2017
Was morbidly curious if they were going to try to dub the Hololive characters in Disgaea 6 for the EN track, turns out they didn't.

It'd be super weird, but I almost kind of want to hear an attempt at English Hololive soundalikes.

Wasted opportunity not getting Holo EN to do English voice acting for them lol.

Oct 25, 2017
On a related note. oga commented on coco's graduation

Mentioned that coco appeared in chat for kaoru and he got really happy that senpai watched. I'm sure they dont talk about it openly much but it must suck that holostars really does have a thick concrete wall between them and hololive outside of a few individuals members that reach out and collab and holoid.

Seems like things are improving though! Sora calling in roberu's stream that one time was a pretty big deal. calli rikka's multiple collabs and a song is dope too. holoid holo stars amogus and mario kart were awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.