• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
They should definitely be working on fulfillment centers in US/EU but I don't think leasing an office would be the best use of funds tbh
well i dunno how this works but they need at least something that makes it easier to get merch outside japan, and having a way to have offcollabs outside japan would be a plus

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Given how spread out HoloEN is a second office in one static location that none of them probably live near dosen't seem like the best investment

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
I think it would be cool if Cover set up a HoloEN house in japan and flew them out every so often to stay for a couple of weeks.

Otakukidd

The cutest v-tuber
Oct 25, 2017
I think it would be cool if Cover set up a HoloEN house in japan and flew them out every so often to stay for a couple of weeks.
Truthfully that would probably be super handy. There are currently 17 overseas holo members. They will need not only a place to stay but pc setups so that they can continue streaming while staying there. Also would could be a back up streaming site if something happened to the local girls place. Also once things open up more the girls there will probably be multiple girls that travel to Japan multiple times a year

Owl

Oct 25, 2017
California
If only Coco were able to get the Holo House idea off the ground. They have the funds to just build a house for themselves lol

Though living with a ton of people, whether colleagues or friends, comes with a whole host of problems

Deeks

Oct 27, 2017
If only Coco were able to get the Holo House idea off the ground. They have the funds to just build a house for themselves lol

Though living with a ton of people, whether colleagues or friends, comes with a whole host of problems
Streamer houses have a lot of issues and "living close-by enough to visit when they want" is probably best

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Watching the ending mv of irys' as is tradition makes me wonder if she's gonna get another big mv

TiredGamer

Oct 27, 2017
Playism is the online publishing branch of Active Gaming Media, who are a small localization house that started with EN->JP/KR/CN work, and now are branching out to work with indies to push JP->other languages with their Playism brand. I doubt this was malicious and hopefully they make it up to Kson with a future gig.

Quasi

Banned
Aug 24, 2021
Playism is the online publishing branch of Active Gaming Media, who are a small localization house that started with EN->JP/KR/CN work, and now are branching out to work with indies to push JP->other languages with their Playism brand. I doubt this was malicious and hopefully they make it up to Kson with a future gig.
I'm not following your reasoning. The fact that they're doing a lot of business in China is all the more reason that it was in fact malicious. Also the fact that they haven't mentioned Kson by name once in their dumb "apology" and the fact that the Chinese post is still up at this very moment makes it very clear what is really happening.

Deeks

Oct 27, 2017
Hada's doing a talk stream about AGP and the tournament that'll lead into Bobon's b-day stream later. It's been pretty nice and chill (and also Bobon is fine now, it seems)

"We didn't even get third-partied by other players, we got third-partied by EA" lol

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Towa too strong

Edit: Hot damn Suisei bringing the EXCELLENCE for that final set

BaKacpv.png

Last edited:

Garrod Ran

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 23, 2018
sometimes you have to accept that Hologra is absurdist/surrealist for its own sake sometimes

we know the talent gets input on occasion which has some very funny implications though

kyo2004

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Bogotá D.C.
Membership unlocks on Wednesday/Thursday for Council it seems... Hmmm, time to join the Kroniicopter VIP... (My second membership after Godchama).

Edit: TRPG on Tuesday from Bakatare...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.