Pascal

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Parts Unknown
Got 43 as a high score. I've always loved Warioware and I wasn't so sure about the whole controlling characters to play the minigames thing, but I think they pulled it off. It still feels like playing a Warioware game, and it's just a ton of fun.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Holy shit, this game is fun

After a few attempts, my high score is 57, using Wario, Cricket, and 18 Volt

The character switching mechanic is fun, but some of these characters are really hard to use. Like, how the hell is Kat supposed to leave the candy? She breaks it so easily. The three I used were the only ones that seemed capable of consistent speed and precision. It kinda ruins Use All mode

Apr 19, 2018
I like how they mete out a new character and a new Feature Showcase for every Game Over. I mean, they've sold me on the game already, but it's a pretty cool way to further tantalize those who might still be on the fence to nudge them toward a purchase.

I keep accidentally shooting the blocks I need to shield myself from the laser beams micro game using Kat. >_<;

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Please please please be good

The OG WarioWare is one of the all time greats, and they had me with a new release, but the E3 footage looked like it was going for something different from the bizarre micro games of the original release

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
I know what is my issue with 18-Volt, you have to push the stick all the way unlike all the other characters, at least I know my Pro Controller is fine.
I love those little puzzle room when they introduce a new character.
Yes! It has full voice acting in Spanish with the same VAs from Gold!
Should be the same for all languages, I can confirm for the French dub.
Also I'm glad Lulu is back as well.

Last edited:

Stopdoor

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Not sure I really need to try a demo for this, are there any multiplayer options in the demo? I'm still curious if there's more than a 2-player mode, but I guess they probably won't show that off in a demo.

Harpoon

Oct 27, 2017
Only a demo and I'm already feeling addicted.

No idea how you're supposed to do the candy with Kat or hypnotizing banana with Orbulon though.

Zeal543

Next Level Seer
May 15, 2020
Wow I thought having minigames designed around specific characters would be limiting, I was dead wrong. And I'm glad I was, even more hype now.

lovecatt

Nov 12, 2017
Not sure I really need to try a demo for this, are there any multiplayer options in the demo? I'm still curious if there's more than a 2-player mode, but I guess they probably won't show that off in a demo.

Demo supports 2 player & there's mention of some other special 4 player party games

Norsuchamp

Feb 6, 2020
Just shared this is the Nintendo OT, but thought I'd share here too.

So glad to see the WarioWare demo. My 12 year old has autism (he's only semi verbal and has a slew of challenges in life) and is OBSESSED with all things WarioWare. He literally tells me at least 10 times a day "Daddy. WarioWare Get it Together is on September 10th!"

I downloaded the demo right away and he has been glued to the Switch with the biggest smile. It's. Amazing.

This post made me smile even more than the demo itself ('cause I'm really bad at WarioWare games and the worse I do, the better the actual WarioWare game is). Hopefully you two can rock it out with the 2-player mode.

Method

Oct 25, 2017

So glad to see the WarioWare demo. My 12 year old has autism (he's only semi verbal and has a slew of challenges in life) and is OBSESSED with all things WarioWare. He literally tells me at least 10 times a day "Daddy. WarioWare Get it Together is on September 10th!"

I downloaded the demo right away and he has been glued to the Switch with the biggest smile. It's. Amazing.

Thats awesome man!

Cocobani

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017

Your kid is amazing!!

AquaWateria

Oct 25, 2017
My god the demo for Warioware is incredibly fun.

Having a multiple characters to play as is such a smart idea in adding variety to the microgames.

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Didn't realise that the Japanese website confirms even more playable characters that weren't in the overview video.

unknown.png

char-comingsoon.png

You can definitely make out Red, Master Mantis and Lulu. Would be nice to have Penny, Fronk and Pyoro to round things out.

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Oh wait, I missed this screenshot with even more obvious shillouetes.

variety_10_charachange_01.png

That's Red and Penny on the left; and Lulu, Mantis and Pyoro on the right.

Last edited:

Paper Wario

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Oh man this exceeded
my expectations by a lot. I was actually a bit cautious with the new playstyle but it really does add a ton of variety and randomness in a good way. Game is absolutely hilarious from the small snippet as well.

Yesterday

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wonder why Wario's line in the intro wasn't voiced. He was fully voiced in Gold and it was great

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Oh a Demo ? This came out of nowhere.
I've so much still to play on Switch right now....man.

Mediking

Final Fantasy Best Boy (Grip)

Damn. Thanks for sharing this. Really sweet and touching

LonelyGay

May 18, 2019
It's so, so good. I already pre-ordered this the minute pre-orders went live, but happy to see that this isn't going to be another Wario Ware Wii U situation.

Can't wait!

Zlug

Oct 1, 2018
I already preordered it and I don't want to "spoil" myself but at the same time reading all these positive comments...aaaaah.

*downloads*