Curt Baboon

Avenger
Mar 13, 2018
Man, this is some good ass WarioWare. I can see myself losing a lot of time in this considering how high the replayability seems to be.

Hadok

Feb 14, 2018
Oh wait, I missed this screenshot with even more obvious shillouetes.

variety_10_charachange_01.png

That's Red and Penny on the left; and Lulu, Mantis and Pyoro on the right.

It's been a long time since I've seen a title screen this good :O :D

Hadok

Feb 14, 2018
nintendoeverything.com

WarioWare: Get It Together! modes detailed

Game Informer recently went hands-on with a near-final build of WarioWare: Get It Together!, providing various details about the Switch game. The site’s preview outlines various modes that will be included. Here’s the full rundown: – Story, Variety Pack, Play-o-pedia, Wario Cup, Crew, Missions...

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Really good call for them to put out a demo if it's as good as these impressions say. It's a series I adore but have been wary of as of late, especially after Game and Wario. But if the demo's legit, I might be there. Kinda hate Nintendo this year though. Hard to hate Warioware.

Lookin forward to try this with my wife

B00T

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This is so fun, liking it way more than I thought I would.

SpaceKangaroo

Oct 28, 2017
Great demo, excited to see there's some weird other modes.

£35 in the UK! WITH FREE STICKERS

Time to decorate my fridge!

Oleander

Oct 25, 2017
So WarioWare is now an Isekai...

Superb demo. A great twist on the formula to have the different characters complete the microgames differently. I was on board before, but now I'm Pre-Order levels of on board.

Oct 27, 2017
I love the twist on the formula having different characters for the micro games. It adds a layer of variety which is very welcome in the series.

Deleted member 56266

Account closed at user request
Banned
Apr 25, 2019
my high score is 56, at that point it's so fast I barely had time to register in my brain what character I'm going into the micro game as let alone start controlling them lol love it

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
What a great demo. The multiple characters really shakes up the game in the same way that the gyro and motion controls did for Twisted and Smooth Moves, arguably more so as you're always going to have to be on your toes and adapt not just to the microgame, but also the character.

The option to cycle between all the characters is going to give this game a lot of life for me.

swimming

Oct 27, 2017
any impressions on the co op part? just been playin single but does it work just as well? is it crazy, fun, etc

Deleted member 56266

Banned
Apr 25, 2019
any impressions on the co op part? just been playin single but does it work just as well? is it crazy, fun, etc

Its super hectic because some games are more suited for specific characters so you might get someone who's bad on one game while your partner gets someone well suited for it so you have to recognize and communicate that fast. It's great fun but I'll always love single player more in this game.

Deleted member 56266

Banned
Apr 25, 2019
If I counted correctly there's 15 micro games in the demo. With more than 200 in the whole game I'm imagining playing free mode that cycles through most/all of them and choosing all characters to play as. Sounds amazing lol

Berordn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
NoVA
it's pretty wild how even this small selection of games changes dramatically depending on who you're playing

expert tower is going to be something

RedDevil

Dec 25, 2017
Had a lot of fun with the demo. Interesting how WarioWare with a rather simple concept can be so fun.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
It slipped my mind that Kat can move & originally had a ton of trouble on some mini-games only able to shoot.

I also like how you can use all the characters at once instead of choosing between 3 of them. Insane amount of variety for most of the mini-games, though ones like the Splatoon 2 one don't really change much for most characters aside from 18-Volt.

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Git a high score in the 50s. This could very well end up becoming my favorite Warioware.

r_n

Oct 25, 2017
Using Kat is an utter nightmare

The other 5 are pretty fun to use, though. Really like how differently everyone plays.

Curt Baboon

Avenger
Mar 13, 2018
18-Volt might be my favorite. I think it's super clever how they managed to make him work despite his inability to move.

Gunman

Aug 19, 2020
Controlling characters is wack. Going to give a bit more time, but this made a terrible first impression. In any case, I'm glad they put out a demo, as this would've given me that sinking feeling when you buy a game and don't like it.

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
Maaaaaan when the demo ends I'm left craving for more

The game is awesome, so glad WarioWars is back in great form

Fumpster

Nov 4, 2017
I wonder why Wario isn't fully voiced in the intro cutscene... Hopefully he's fully voiced again like he was in Gold, it would be jarring for him not to be.

Ehoavash

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
The demo is pretty meaty lol, especially for 2 players.

Feels like I got my fill of it having never played a warioware gamd.

it's gonna be the new puyp puyo Tetris demo hehehehehe

Martin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Really having a blast with this demo.

My best score for 3 characters is 66 with those:

screenshot2021-08-20aujk60.png

With all it is only 44:

screenshot2021-08-20anyk6p.png

Also this minigame gets really easy with Orbulon:

img_3639mik7y.jpeg

same with the piggybank minigame!

Luke88

One Winged Slayer
Dec 29, 2018
Italy
Improved my PB from 44 to a clean 50, I think I've sunk 3/4 hours in the demo, I'm really hyped now. If we get a new Ashley song this could become the best Wario Ware game.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
I did 49 on both mode earlier today, I might play a bit more but I'd rather wait the full game or I might be very impatient lol
Good thing there'll be a online ranking mode.

SPRidley

Oct 25, 2017
FUCK YES! ITS DUBBED IN MULTIPLE LANGUAGES LIKE GOLD!

I was afraid of not going back to this when the last trailer on the nintendo spanish youtube page was in english with subs, and the trailers from gold were dubbed.

Kat and Ana have the most adorable voices in spanish.

Cant wait to play this with my gf tonight

ManuZero

Jul 14, 2020
I'm glad to read all these positive impressions addressing my biggest concern that kept me from being hyped: creativity of the mini games being limited by always having your character on screen. I still can't see how they made this work, but I'm gonna play the demo soon.

OP
OP
totofogo

totofogo

Oct 29, 2017
Chicago
I knew this would be good, I couldn't imagine it would be this good.

Time to place my preorder. I can't believe we get this and monkey ball so close to one another. Both absolute dreams.

Martin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I knew this would be good, I couldn't imagine it would be this good.

Time to place my preorder. I can't believe we get this and monkey ball so close to one another. Both absolute dreams.
To be honest, I wasn't completely sure with having characters on the screen all the time.
But after the demo I love it and can't wait to play it together with my gf. It will be a funny and chaotic mess!

OP
OP
totofogo

totofogo

Oct 29, 2017
Chicago
To be honest, I wasn't completely sure with having characters on the screen all the time.
But after the demo I love it and can't wait to play it together with my gf. It will be a funny and chaotic mess!
Yeah some characters will definitely be gimmicky and challenge modes, but I prefer that to having them all be similar! Fun reasons to return to the game that really nails the spirit of the series. It's wild to me that they could manage to innovate on a nearly 20 year old series (eek) in such a significant and fitting way. I've always felt the wonderful cast of characters of WW was underutilized as well.

AquaWateria

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah some characters will definitely be gimmicky and challenge modes, but I prefer that to having them all be similar! Fun reasons to return to the game that really nails the spirit of the series. It's wild to me that they could manage to innovate on a nearly 20 year old series (eek) in such a significant and fitting way. I've always felt the wonderful cast of characters of WW was underutilized as well.

Can't wait to see how they innovate Rhythm Heaven.