• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Crumb

Crumb

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
25-truly-terrifying-pictures-of-the-snow-in-easte-2-978-1424363379-23_dblbig.jpg

Here's a picture of my granfather offering my nephew to the snow in an attempt to stop the storm. This method was successful.

tjac

Oct 25, 2017
wtf. you need to bury the child under the snow and draw a weather circle around it. this could have been disastrous for you

tjac

Oct 25, 2017
Good news!
8.jpg

Friday is gonna be a sun day. Sun will be shining so make sure you put those pencils down and surfs up!

OP
OP
Crumb

Crumb

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i'd like to reiterate that unlike the rest of this website we are AGAIONST dongald trump and his hate filled speech against weather.

if you are a protrump supporter you WILL be reported to BronsonLee

trumpweather2.tiff

OP
OP
Crumb

Crumb

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
just read an interesting news article about weather

weath·er
ˈweT͟Hər/
noun
  1. 1.
    the state of the atmosphere at a place and time as regards heat, dryness, sunshine, wind, rain, etc.
    "if the weather's good, we can go for a walk"
    synonyms: forecast, outlook; More

verb
  1. 1.
    wear away or change the appearance or texture of (something) by long exposure to the air.
    "his skin was weathered almost black by his long outdoor life"
    synonyms: weather-beaten, worn; More

2. 2.
    come safely through (a storm).

I like what the reporter says about weather in paragraph 3 when he or she says "come safely through (a storm)". this almost could be a fleet foxes song, mayhaps. fleet foxes have a song about weather called "Sun It Rises". When the sun rises, that's called weather.

OP
OP
Crumb

Crumb

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
welp, it's official. there's some weather this weekend!

stay safe everyone, wear enough layers to withstand this weather, it's gonna be a doozy.

tjac

Oct 25, 2017
Wow. why isn't anyone stopping this. I just want to discuss and debate weather with my friends

tjac

Oct 25, 2017
GiganticMixedAlaskankleekai-max-1mb.gif

Good news! the weather community is thriving. i just got the numbers from bronson and they are up up up. Just like the sun will be up on friday!

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
People realize that "weather" is just a junk science perpetuated by the left in order to try and control the media. Weather doesn't actually exist.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
This is the worst thread when it comes to numbers I've ever seen

Negative amounts of people view this thread

OP
OP
Crumb

Crumb

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
the only thread that has been more well reviewed by top critics than this weather thread was the NFL offseason thread that was locked before it had a chance to blossom