4marant

Apr 27, 2022
Hey! I'm from Italy and I've mostly lurked since many years ago before Era. Glad to have created an account since in the past months I'm here much often.
Thanks for having me :) and nice to meet you all

WildArms

Apr 30, 2022
Hello!

Figured it's about time I joined after looking since GAF was gone. Used to be DJIzana there. Glad to be here for some good game announcements / JRPG talk! :)

keaks_

Apr 30, 2022
Scotland
Hey! I am Keaks, I love games, gaming, and socializing with people online. I would like to make connections with people who game regularly online and join in on a crew-style game.

I am a very new streamer over on Twitch, I am trying to organize a schedule that I will be sticking to for the foreseeable future, but everything is up in the air at this moment in time. If anyone has tips, or can help out with how to make my Twitch streams/account more fun for viewers, I am always open to new ideas, comments and criticism.

Hope to talk soon, cheers.

phorsythe

May 1, 2022
Hey all, excited to be here. I've been looking for a place to have more in-depth games discussions and have vastly preferred the forum experience. Shout out to any fellow GameFAQs refugees, though it's been a long while since I was last there :)

I'm open-minded with what I play but lately have been into Elden Ring, Dead by Daylight, and boomer shooters like Ultrakill. My favorite series is easily Final Fantasy.

Looking forward to being part of the community!

fancyarcher

Oct 29, 2017
Not a new member per-say, but I have an account since 2017, but have had issues posting because of some email problems. Now that it's all fixed, I can properly introduce myself. I actually used to post at the old place.

May 2, 2022
Hello everyone, I'm constrain and it's nice to be here.

Edit: I'm also a big fans of bears, my avatar has the famous Smokey the bear in it, ha.

Last edited:

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Hello everyone, I'm constrain and it's nice to be here.

Edit: I'm also a big fans of bears, my avatar has the famous Smokey the bear in it, ha.
Welcome Bear. Can't say I am a big fan but you do you ( I like cats myself, from domestic to lions and tigers can't get enough of them) and we have a few other bear fans, and a forum dog so it's all good.

Tamahagene

Banned
May 4, 2022
Longtime lurker; left the old site during the exodus but never made an account here, just read threads daily/weekly.
Nice to finally actually post.

Sam Bridges

May 3, 2022
Hello. Longtime lurker. Been meaning to sign up but just so busy with deliveries lately.

Is there a distribution center nearby? I could really use a shower.

Journeywalker

Feb 25, 2018
Hello, I suppose I should (re)introduce myself. I haven't been active since 2018, but the Alito draft decision overturning Roe v. Wade has me looking for somewhere to discuss politics. All the people I knew from the origins of ResetEra are probably dead, but I'd like to get to know the people that are active now.

Adrianpadilla

May 7, 2022
I've technically been a long-time reader of this site (and its predecessor, which shall NOT BE NAMED) for years, and I've even had this account for a couple months now, but yeah, I'm BannerThief. You may recognize the Sexy Garrus from Giant Bomb, AVC's Gameological, etc. Cool place, I hope to be more involved going forward!

IZUKO

May 8, 2022
hi its me IZUKO im a youtuber who started making YouTube videos in my sisters channel but deleted it then started my own youtube channel in 2017 but my 2017 vids were gone so as 2018,
I made music in 2020 then start improving in 2021 then got better at everything in 2022

jpmoney0421

May 16, 2022
Thanks for approving me! I play games on all consoles (ps5, Series X, & Switch) look forward to jumping in and joining various conversations.

Add me: PSN - jpd1408 Xbox - Jpmoney0421

ImBatman

May 23, 2022
Been a huge fan of this site and just decided I wanted to join the great community. Thanks for bringing me onboard.

Oct 27, 2017
Hey all, excited to be here. I've been looking for a place to have more in-depth games discussions and have vastly preferred the forum experience. Shout out to any fellow GameFAQs refugees, though it's been a long while since I was last there :)

I'm open-minded with what I play but lately have been into Elden Ring, Dead by Daylight, and boomer shooters like Ultrakill. My favorite series is easily Final Fantasy.

Looking forward to being part of the community!

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Once again a warm and hearty welcome to newcomers, hope you fit in and like the place and your unique views whatever they may be (as long as the views are not bigotry and stuff) add an extra dimension to the ever evolving discourse that is the basis of our community and forum.

ZodiacWolve

May 22, 2022
It's been a few days since I've created this account, but haven't introduced myself yet... so hi.

Been a longtime reader on the site and will probably continue lurking most of the time.

Yildiray

May 30, 2022
Germany
Hello there! I'm Yildiray and i'm pleased to be here, been a while here only as reader but now i'll try to participate a little bit.🙂

Wiki

May 27, 2022
Hello! I've been following Neogaf and Resetera ever since it was created. I've become such a huge fan that now seem like the perfect time to join this community.

May 31, 2022
Hello everyone here on ResetEra!!!

I hope Era is an awesome place to be a part of. A little bit about myself, I am currently 36 years old, a Korean American who lives in Baltimore, MD, USA, I like a wide range of video games, TV shows and movies. I like chatting with new people and like being a part of a wide social circle such as ResetEra.

Thank you for approving my account.

Kalosky

May 17, 2022
Hello!!! Just a 30-something who has been lurking since the gaf days(we are talking like 2009-ish lol) and just now decided to join. I am a retro gamer at heart, with the Genesis, PS1 and PS2 being my fav systems. Aside from that I am a huge movie fanatic (https://letterboxd.com/mitchhayes/), music nerd and Masterchef fanboy.

pioneer

May 31, 2022
Count me as another long time listener, first time caller. I'm a cis male in his 30s, live in the NE United States, chef by trade, non-practicing Jew, married without kids, have 2 cats. That about covers the basics lol. Been gaming my whole life… grew up on all the classic Nintendo consoles and handhelds and have a deep love on Mario & Zelda but in my adult life play on everything - I have a Switch and Series X, looking to get a PS5 and game a little on PC. But mostly these days you'll find me on MTG Arena. Hi to all the other new folks!

Solormie

Mar 11, 2022
Hi, Era! And welcome, fellow new members!

I had a Genesis and PS1 as a kid but truly grew up on Nintendo handhelds. "Retro" and "filthy casual" describe me best as a gamer, as I'm slowly making my through old classics I've missed. And these days I'm following discussions a lot more than actually playing haha!

I've been the occasional lurker on the old place and Reddit, and a regular one here from the outset because I really love the vibe. Always hoped to start being active somewhere, and this place feels lovelier than most! I'm awfully shy so it's taken me this long. Hoping to see you all around.

Filiab

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Hey Era, while not exactly a new member - I think it's about time I emerge from complete lurker status!

I have been around well since day one and was a long time lurker on "that other site" before we came here.

Video games have always been my passion, I've enjoyed every minute I've spent reading threads and discussions here for years.

I remember the jaw dropping excitement I felt when my brother and I both got a GBC and opposite editions of pokemon to play together. Being the youngest brother, I had the luxury of watching my brothers' play the classics while myself getting the chance to re enjoy them later in life.

I've been very appreciative of having this place to read thought provoking discussion on gaming but also the community here that cares about it's members. I've even found one of my child hood gaming friends on this forum and we've since reconnected.

Looking forward of stepping out of the shadows and joining the discussions more and more.

Jun 14, 2021
Hey!

My partner is a member here and I signed up, was approved and forgot about it until now. I'm non-binary and enjoy games, although I don't play them as much as I used to, I just dip in and out these days. I like to keep up with news though.

I spend a lot of time painting Warhammer 40k, and fending off my cat from stepping onto my wet palette and covering the house in paint.

Jun 10, 2022
Hello! I'm Topsannah.

Been lurking for a while and finally gathered up the courage to sign up. I love how diverse and accepting this forum is, unlike the rest of the internet.

Arcling

Jun 7, 2022
Poland
Hi. I've been reading these forums for a while, so I decided to register, because why not!

So, brief introduction! My favorite games mostly come from two genres: RPGs of various types (mostly those in classic style similar to BG) and RTS. I've started playing during 90s so for some I can be considered a bit old school. Some of my favorite titles/series in random order: Dragon Age, Starcraft, Command & Conquer, Diablo, Warcraft, Mass Effect, Pathfinder, Baldur's Gate.

Last edited:

RandoPercy

Jun 12, 2022
Hi folks! Been lurking for quite a while and wanted to join in on the fun!

I love surreal or psychedelic games, bonus points if they have indirect horror elements. Some of my faves are killer7, SMT Nocturne and Code Vein. That said I also enjoy dating sims (ikr ew!) and rather lighthearted games. I mainly play on PC but used to be an avid Switch user.

Looking forward to all the discussions!