RUFF BEEST

Jun 10, 2022
Toronto, ON
Hi Era, thanks for approving me. Greetings from Toronto! I'm looking forward to easing into things here. So nice to have a forum that combines gaming and progressivism! Pretty dang relevant to my interests!

Deleted member 119070

Account closed at user request
Banned
Jun 19, 2022
Greetings from Spain! I've been a lurker here for a long time but finally decided to join, thanks for accepting me.

As a little introduction:

I mainly play on PC and I actually love all genres except fighting games (Tekken, SF, etc) and horror games. I currantly have a backlog of 45 games and it never stops increasing.

Looking forward to all the discussions!

Jun 25, 2022
Hi! Thanks for approving me. I like video games and video game discussion. Haven't played many games in a long time but recently bought a console so I look forward to playing lots of games.

Onyxxx

Jun 21, 2022
Thanks for my account getting approved—long-time lurker, and a first-time poster here.

Fusemann

Jun 16, 2022
Hello, long time lurker, first time poster, first thing I want to say is Marvel Heroes 2015 was the greatest ARPG of all time and has ruined loot-based games for me forever.

Thx and Goodnite
-Fusemann

Mdevkun

Jun 14, 2022
Hello, thanks for approving my account. As many others I've been lurking but now I want to share as well. Greetings from Costa Rica!

Deleted user 119316

Account closed at user request
Banned
Jun 22, 2022
Adprobantibus vobis gratias, benevolentes deorum sacerdotes.

Salvete, amici futuri mei.

Nomen mihi Marcus Didius Iulianus est, et Princeps Senatus Populique Romani sum, qui pro ostium temporis cecidit.

Nunc hic sum, et non domum meum redire possum. Tantum linguam Latinam scribo. Linguam germanicam et anglicam, quae linguae barbarae sunt, intellegere possum, sed has linguas non scribere possum.

Volo cum personis probis et percuniosus dicere, ut urbem aeternam vicire.

Valete omnes!

- Imperator Caesar Marcus Didius Severus Iulianus Augustus

Last edited:

Superstash

Jun 19, 2022
Hello everyone! Thanks for the approval. Like many here I'm a long-time lurker and finally decided to register and contribute.

Gunnerluigi

Jun 23, 2022
Hello everyone I've been looking to start posting here for sometime, this looks like the most fun place to discuss Niche, Obscure and Indie games, I have almost 3 decades of gaming experience in my shoulders, looking forward to start sharing the knowledge with everyone.

ehmprah

Jun 24, 2022
Howdy people! I'm ehmprah from Berlin, a solo indie gamedev who made Core Defense and Blacken Slash. I love strategy games, deckbuilders, turn-based games and ARPGs. Incidentally these are also the kind of games I'm making myself. ;-)

Lires

Jul 6, 2022
Thanks for approval. When I can find time to play these days, it's usually something on Switch.

reggaemon

Jul 7, 2022
Hello everyone!

I'm part on an independent team developing an Anime Style PvP game called Stardust League.
Game is free to play and we would like to use the correct forum here to present out project to this community!

Would I be breaking any rules by doing this? Where would the correct place to promote be? Can I do it directly at gaming-forum?

Thanks! :D

Here's a sneak peek:

[Mod Edit: Self-promotion removed]

Last edited by a moderator:

PallasKitten

Jul 11, 2022
Hello all! I've been a lurked here for a number of years now, many thanks for approving my account.

A brief introduction of myself: I've been enjoying games for over 2 decades now, with my introduction to gaming being in the 5th generation. I enjoy discussing games, and often find myself rambling on for much longer than necessary about some games if I don't check myself.

I have what often feels like an infinite backlog, and enjoy many different genres and types of games, with my favourites being JRPGs, visual novels and "adventure" (point and click, as well as the more "Zelda" esque titles) games.

One of the things that's always appealed to me about these forums are the interesting discussions I've seen here, and that it seems very welcoming, something I've had mixed results with on other forums throughout the years.

I look forward to participating here!

EyeU

Jun 14, 2022
Heyo thanks for the approval. Also a long time lurker like many others. Happy to be around

Wulava

Jul 18, 2022
Hi! Been lurking for a long time, but finally decided to join.
I'm also a moderator on the Serebii forums with the same username.

Nice to meet you all! :D

vegemite

Jul 19, 2022
Sydney, Australia
Hey everyone!

Thanks to the admin who approved me! I've been pouring between forums for a long time looking for a new community to join, and ResetEra has always seemed welcoming and inviting.

I'm actually quite timid when it comes to forums and posting my thoughts online, and tend to shy away from communities very soon after joining - though I did manage a huge Discord community 3 years back, which was the only real online presence I had. (It shut down at around the 250,000 member mark.)

It's nice to find a place for exchanging good-natured discussions. I love space and science-fiction, and enjoy open-world games that encourage exploration. I also enjoy indie titles, strategy games, text-driven story games, and I've delved moderately into a few MMOs. I enjoy too many genres to name though, and my Steam backlog is... yeah. Oh, and retro gaming is fun!

I can't wait to be a part of the forums. Cheers!

franloradr

Jul 3, 2022
Nice to be part of this community

I started this hobby with a Ps2 and Jak 2, i have eventually seen some posts here talking about how different was in regards to what offered the first part and how gooffy was, but for me it caught me and taught me how much this hobby could offer

Jul 12, 2022
Hello all.

I used to spend a lot of time on classic forums but there aren't a lot of those around anymore, and Discord doesn't feel right for me. I like my long form.

I play most things with a lean towards PC except I tend to dislike 2D platformers (sorry, Mario).

Roseta

Jul 24, 2022
Inside the TV
Hiya, I'm Roseta.
I've been lurking for some time so I thought it would be a good idea to join.
My favorite game genres are otomes, jrpgs and rhythm games.
Nice to meet you!

Carlquincy

Jul 25, 2022
Hi all! Was a lurker for a long time before finally joining.

Just wondering what's the rule on responding to old threads? Just joined the forum, and wana chime in on an old show.

Like the following one :
www.resetera.com

RTTP: The Sinner (USA/Netflix, Season 1 - 3 currently available. No Spoilers!)

I'm a bit surprised that this series doesn't generate much hype on here. I saw the first season close when it released in 2017, but never got around to Season 2 once that came out. Started it last week, nearly binged the whole thing and am in the middle of Season 3 right now. It's currently...

kxs

Jul 25, 2022
Hello all! Like many others I've been a lurker before finally deciding to join.

I've been gaming more than ever before since 2020.

MeLikeyTrains

Jul 26, 2022
Hello hi. Haven't been part of gaming communities since the GameFaq days so this'll be a fresh start for me.

First console is an Atari 2600, even tho I wasn't born until 20 years later.

Favorite genre might be isometric Western RPG, favorite console, the DS, by just having Meteos alone.

Tuxedo38

Apr 7, 2022
Hi there! Longtime lurker between here and the old site. Finally got around to creating a profile a month or two ago and now finally getting around to posting with it.

Wilks

Jul 27, 2022
Tf2 scout GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

I'm Wilks. Heard about this place recently and it seems solid. I'm here to talk games, entertainment, and chill

Clowev

Jun 30, 2022
Hello, I was inspired to make an account here after reading a Prince of Persia thread that left out what I consider the best title in the series from a pure Gameplay standpoint. The Forgotten Sands (Wii).

I hope to make a thread about this game at some point to give It a bit more exposure since back when It was released Ubisoft had the bright idea to give it the same title as the HD PS3/360/PC version while actually being a completely different game, so a lot of people don't even know It exists.

Also sorry for any possible typos, I'm from Spain.

Jun 27, 2022
Hello all, hope everyone is well. I've been a captive audience member of the forums here for years and have been lurking since the old days, before the split. Having seen many interesting and touching topics over the years i finally decided to create an account. Despite my introversion, I'll make an effort not to remain a lurker and take part in discussions here…maybe even start some threads if I'm feeling brave!

Cat_Ballou

Oct 25, 2017
Hello. I signed up years ago but have been shy about posting. I've been around since forever (on the old site then here). The last game I finished was Rygar (NES) a few days ago (on Switch). I'm not really playing anything regularly right now. I've found it hard to make time for it since becoming a mom, and honestly mostly read EtcetEra. The last 2 years though I've been playing Switch a bit. I wanted to join a few communities, so, here I am ^-^

Deadly_ViruS

Aug 5, 2022
Greetings! this is Deadly_ViruS As known as Raphael, i am 31st years old, i live in Greece and i'm a graphic designer, i own my own project Volcano Exclusive Designs , Feel free to make your free request for logos, banners, signatures, and items such as five m vests, border logos etc... I will be glad to make your requests come true!

Also special thanks to the moderators team which approved my account to be here with all of you!

Much respects and love!

-DV