• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Nav

Oct 27, 2017
Probably: Night in the Woods

Pending reviews:
Owlboy
Dandara
Aegis Defenders

Hollow Knight if it hits this month

isual

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
seems like feb is a chill month. end of march seems like a good increase.

gotta pay some cc bills with refund.

KRaZyAmmo

Oct 25, 2017
None

I still need to pick up Need For Speed Payback though
Save yourself the trouble and don't. There's good arcade game underneath. But you'll have to deal with grinding rng parts for your car performance and mtxs. On top of that, the game already had less post launch support than NFS1015.

adit

Oct 29, 2017
tonja
nothing

still have several games to play, Horizon, Killzone, Persona 5, Evil Within DLC

beside i'm not interested with recent games, maybe MH World but i refuse to buy it at full price

MadMike

Oct 27, 2017
Just Bayonetta 1/2 if anything. SotC looks like a great remakester, but I'll be a buyer around the $20 mark.

Jimrpg

Oct 26, 2017
I have humble bundle games Civ VI, Dark Souls 3, Snake Pass, Owlboy to play.

I have Dynasty Warriors 9 preordered for PS4 (wish I got it for PC though but I didn't know it was coming at the same time).

And I'd like to get FF12 for PC but I'll skip it for now.

Oct 25, 2017
Civilization VI Rise and Fall (already have it preordered, just waiting on the unlock) and probably Bayonetta 1 & 2.

Oct 27, 2017
Wonder boy physical release
Radiant Historia
Longest 5 minutes
Dragon Quest Builders
Bayonetta 2+1

I think that's it as far as physical games, might grab a few digital titles.

kennyamr

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New York, NY, USA
Well I will be playing Dissidia NT and Monster Hunter World mainly that I just bought a few days ago.

In Feb I will buy/pre-ordered...

Shadow of the Colossus
Secret of Mana
Bayonetta 1, 2

ron_bato

Oct 25, 2017
I bought EA Sports UFC 3, that's about it.

Never played SoTC, but I've got an insane backlog that I need to get done with before I purchase another single player game.

skullwaker

Oct 25, 2017
I've already picked up Night In The Woods, and I plan on getting Dragon Quest Builders and Bayonetta 1+2.

Zukuu

Oct 30, 2017
Is there a site where you can check (medium+) game releases? With pics, trailers, release dates by months etc? I'm in dire need of something like that.

Opa-Pa

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Already got Crypt of The Necrodancer and Night in The Woods for Switch, but my most anticipated release is DQ Builders Switch.

Oh and there's Owlboy too.

lord_of_flood

One Winged Slayer
Jan 1, 2018
Just Bayo 1&2 for me. I might pick up Dandara or Celeste later on if I can make a good dent in my Switch backlog, but we'll see.

Enthus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Already bought FFXII on Steam. I'll get Bayonetta and maybe Civ VI expansion as well.

Yazuka

Oct 27, 2017
Sweden
Monster Hunter World (already bought)
Bayonetta 1+2 JPN NonStop Climax Edition

I guess that's all, since Bayonetta is a bit costly.
I'm somewhat interested in Secret of Mana 3D too, but that'll have to wait.

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Probably nothing, if I had to pick one it'd probably be Bayonetta. March will be busy with Ni no Kuni II and Far Cry 5.

Aeferis

Oct 25, 2017
Italy
Dandara and Crossing Souls. Not sure about Kingdom Come, probably not but I might change my mind if it turns out to be really good.

xrnzaaas

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I will be playing only Kingdom Come: Deliverance and also continuing to work on my backlog. :)

Hmm I'm considering Kingdom Come but there doesn't seem to be much hype here on Era for it.

That doesn't really mean anything. Games like that aren't typically huge on ERA (and GAF) unless they're AAA titles. Elex or Technomancer weren't too popular here as well.

Rynam

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Dragon Quest Builders, Bayonetta 1, Dynasty Warriors already prebought.
Will get Bayonetta 2 and SotC at a later date.

Wiped

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Save yourself the trouble and don't. There's good arcade game underneath. But you'll have to deal with grinding rng parts for your car performance and mtxs. On top of that, the game already had less post launch support than NFS1015.

This makes me sad. I haven't missed a single Criterion/Ghost Games game since Burnout 2. I even Platinumed the quite uneven NFS 2015.

I will have to pick it up eventually even if it's for cheap

zswordsman

Nov 5, 2017
I'm having a hard time deciding what I should buy. I have a 20% code but not sure what I want. I already bought DBZ with a 10% code. I kinda want Sotc and maybe it's time to bite the bullet on Atelier Firis even though it'll probably go on sale soon. Any recommendations? Monster Hunter just kinda dropped of my radar after the beta

Łazy

Nov 1, 2017
71owWU6%2B7IL._SY445_.jpg
I can't wait to try it on wednesday : D.

Last edited:

El-Suave

Oct 27, 2017
Moss is preordered and I'll buy an indie game or two. Maybe Kingdom Come if it's great.
Shadow of the Colossus would have been a day one no brainer but since Sony is refusing us a CE in Europe I can wait for a nice, fat discount.

Deleted member 11018

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Trails of Cold Steel 2 PC and Most probably Jannavi Switch version.

Reading the Steam monthly post, Perhaps RecetteAR as well !

The first one because durante does a fantastic job with his pc ports to justify going day 1 and full price, the second one just to see if its AI is better than Simple Mahjong (i miss the old consoles' scenarised Mahjong games T-T...).

RecetteAT because it looks like it has an interesting start for a game :P

Last edited:

Fawk Nin

Nov 6, 2017
Bayo 1 & 2 and Celeste.
Although I might wait a while for Bayo and work through the backlog that is building on my switch.

CRTXP

Feb 1, 2018
SotC
Metal Gear Survive (yeah shoot me)
Past Cure

Max Payne 2 if they ever add it to the PS4 store!