VirtuaModel

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Store Shutdown Canceled for PS3 and Vita. PSP Store closes July 2nd still. Read Sony's statement here.

How to easily access the old web store (No Longer Works)

Please do not post if you are not buying games/do not care about this situation/are only here to ask why would people give Sony more money after this, etc. This thread is for people to share what games they have bought and to recommend games other people should buy, especially games that are going to disappear entirely or that are very expensive to get physical copies of.

Sony is shutting down the PS3 store/remaining purchase functionality for the PSP on July 2nd, 2021, and is shutting down the PS Vita store on August 27th, 2021. After these dates, you will no longer be able to purchase digital copies of games for these systems anymore. The web stores have already been made inaccessible. Until further notice, you will be able to access your purchase history to download anything in your libraries after the stores are closed.

Is it possible that Sony will provide other means to purchase these games digitally in the future? Maybe! I would love that, but we don't have any information as of now. Is it possible that Sony will have a massive sale for these stores before they go away? I doubt it very much, but who knows. Maybe they will announce a solution to all of this before the stores go away. I don't think so, but I would love to be wrong.

There is a lot of helpful information out on ResetEra, but it is scattered about in various posts and threads. I wanted to put everything into one place and have a thread specifically for people to discuss what they are buying or what they should buy. This thread will be continuously updated. It is very much a work in progress.

We are closing PlayStation™Store on PlayStation®3 on July 2nd, 2021 and on PlayStation®Vita devices on August 27th 2021. Additionally, the remaining purchase functionality for PSP™ (PlayStation®Portable) will also retire on July 2nd, 2021. After thoughtful consideration, we decided to make these changes in an effort to focus our resources for PlayStation Store on PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®5, which will enable us to enhance the customer experience even further. We thank you for your support on these platforms throughout the years.

What does this mean for you?
You will no longer be able to purchase PS3, PS Vita and PSP digital content, including games and video content.

You will also no longer be able to make in-game purchases through games on PS3, PS Vita and PSP.

While the PSP storefront was previously closed in 2016, the remaining PSP purchase functionality (e.g. in-game purchases) will now be fully retired.

What about content you already own?
• You will still be able to download your owned PS3, PS Vita, and PSP content, including games and video content.
• You can download your owned content onto your PS3, PS Vita, or PSP by accessing the Download List on the respective device.
• If you have purchased a PS3/PS Vita cross-buy bundle and have only downloaded either the PS3 or PS Vita version, you will need to download the other version prior to the closure of PlayStation™Store on the relevant device.
• Video content that you own can be streamed on PS3, PS4 or PS5 through the My Videos app, or on mobile devices through the PlayStation™Video app.
• You will still be able to re-download and play game titles you have claimed through PlayStation®Plus as long as you remain a member of the service.

What about vouchers, wallet funds, and cross-buy content?
• You will still be able to redeem game and PlayStation®Plus vouchers on PS3, PS Vita, and PSP devices once PlayStation™Store and purchase functionality for these devices close.
• You will no longer be able to redeem PSN wallet fund vouchers (e.g. gift cards) on PS3, PS Vita, and PSP devices once PlayStation™Store and purchase functionality for these devices close.
• Your PSN wallet funds will remain in your PSN account, but you will only be able to use your wallet funds to purchase PS4 and PS5 products on PlayStation™Store on the web, PlayStation®App, or on PS4 and PS5 consoles.
• You will still be able to purchase cross-buy content through PlayStation™Store on the web, PlayStation®App, or on PS4 and PS5 consoles and access both the PS4 version and the PS3/PS Vita/PSP versions.

Where can you find out more?
Read our FAQ for more information: https://www.playstation.com/support/important-notice/
If you have purchased a PS3/PS Vita cross-buy bundle and have only downloaded either the PS3 or PS Vita version, you will need to download the other version prior to the closure of PlayStation™Store on the relevant device.

Helpful Lists
35 PSP games will disappear when Sony closes its store - VGC
All PlayStation Classics Currently Available On PSN - PlayStation Universe
All PS2 Classics Currently Available On PSN - PlayStation Universe
All the exclusive RPGs available on PlayStation Network for PS1, PS2, PS3, PSP, and Vita - RPG Site
Retail Releases for Downloadable, Independent and Region Specific Titles (No Longer Updated) - by Dancrane212
OFFICIAL GOTY/Complete/Ultimate/DLC Edition Compilation Thread - Now Wikified! - Cheap Ass Gamer (covers non-PlayStation systems as well)
PlayStation 3 Exclusives - Gematsu
PS Vita Exclusives - Gematsu
PlayStation Vita / PS3 / PS4 Cross Buy Guide (EU) - Vita Player
PS3 exclusives/non-PC multi-platform games list - by u/yashwinusa123 on reddit
PS one Classics (Japan) - Wikipedia
PS one Classics (North America) - Wikipedia
PS one Classics (PAL) - Wikipedia
PlayStation 2 Classics for PlayStation 3 (Japan, North America, PAL) - Wikipedia
PSP Games - Wikipedia
PS Vita Games - Wikipedia

Helpful Videos
Good But EXPENSIVE Japanese PS1 Games To Get CHEAP On The PlayStation Store Before It's Too Late! by Jimmy Hapa (Import Gaming FTW!)
The Value of the PSN: 44 PS1 Games to Buy Before Physical Prices Explode by Good Vibes Gaming
The Value of the PSN Vol. 2: 40 PS2 Games to Buy Before Physical Prices Explode by Good Vibes Gaming

PSN Exclusives

PlayStation 3 - List Not Complete. Check out Gematsu for more

Datura
Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn - Digital Exclusive in NA
Hot Shot's Golf: Out of Bounds - The only way to experience DLC for this game is to own the digital edition, due to the way the game is patched.
InFAMOUS: Festival of Blood
Legasista - Digital Exclusive in NA and EU
Linger in Shadows
Killzone HD - Standalone version is Digital Exclusive. Otherwise, you'll need to buy a physical copy of the trilogy.
rain
Ratchet: Deadlocked HD
Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty - Digital Exclusive in NA (comes free with Into the Nexus if you want to get it that way)
Resident Evil Chronicles HD - Digital Exclusive in the west
Siren: Blood Curse - Digital Exclusive in NA
Tales From Space: About A Blob
The House of the Dead III - PS3 version is Digital Exclusive
The House of the Dead 4 - The only other version of this game that exists is the arcade version.
The Last Guy
Tokyo Jungle - Digital Exclusive in Europe. Part of expensive compilation otherwise
Trash Panic

PSP/Vita - These 35 PSP games will disappear when Sony closes its store.
Ape Quest - English release is digital only
Brandish: The Dark Revenant - English release is digital only
LocoRoco Midnight Carnival

Vita - List Not Complete. Check out Gematsu for more

Dragon Quest Builders - Digital Exclusive in the west
Murasaki Baby - Digital Exclusive
The Sly Collection - The third game, Honor Among Thieves, is a download code only for physical copies. This code may be expired/not work in the future.
TxK

DLC
Drakengard 3
Hot Shot's Golf: Out of Bounds - The only way to experience DLC for this game is to own the digital edition, due to the way the game is patched.

What games are you going to buy? Have a helpful list or information for me to add to the OP? Did I miss anything important? Let me know! This is a group effort and I will update this post frequently. I will be continuously improving and updating this post.

All games I've always wanted to play or have played and want to replay. Some I got because they are very expensive otherwise, others I just wanted to have:

PlayStation Classics
Alundra
Arc the Lad
Arc the Lad II
Arc the Lad III
Armored Core
Bloody Roar
Bloody Roar 2
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy Tactics
Front Mission 3 - $40+ on eBay
Gex: Enter the Gecko
Klonoa: Door to Phantomile - Sells between $400 and $1800 on eBay
Parasite Eve - $50 to $100 on eBay
Parasite Eve II - $50 to $100 on eBay
Persona 2: Eternal Punishment - $250 to $300 on eBay
Suikoden
Suikoden II - Regularly sells for $350+ on eBay
The Misadventures of Tron Bonne - This sells for several hundred dollars on eBay. The two most recent sold listings? $860 and $950. I beat this when I was a kid and sold it for waaaaay less back in the day.
Threads of Fate - $50-100+ on eBay
Twisted Metal
Wild Arms 2
Vagrant Story - $50-100+ on eBay
Xenogears - Sells for between $100 and $150 usually on eBay

PlayStation 2 Classics
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Raidou Kuzunoha vs. the Soulless Army - Sells between $125 and $275 on eBay
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner 2 - Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon - Sells between $70 and $180 on eBay
Siren
Suikoden III - Loved this as a kid (I still remember the song from the intro). I never beat it, though. $15 to $40 on eBay

PlayStation 3 - I believe anything that is a PSN Exclusive will be impossible to buy when the store closes.
inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood - PSN Exclusive
Jak & Daxter Collection - More expensive on eBay
Ratchet & Clank Collection - Sells for $50+ on eBay
Ratchet: Deadlocked - PSN Exclusive for HD version
Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus
Resident Evil Chronicles HD - PSN Exclusive in North America. After the store closes, you'll need to import a physical copy if you ever want to play this.
Siren: Blood Curse - PSN exclusive in North America.
Sly Cooper HD Trilogy - Sells for $35 to $50 on eBay
The House of the Dead: Overkill Extended Cut
The House of the Dead III - PS3 version is PSN Exclusive
The House of the Dead 4 - PSN Exclusive. The only other way to play this is at an actual arcade.
Trash Panic - PSN Exclusive
Yakuza: Dead Souls - $40 to $80-ish on eBay

PSP
Jeanne d'Arc
Lunar: Silver Star Harmony
Persona
Persona 2: Innocent Sin
------------
Related ResetEra Threads

Have PSN+ games on PS3/Vita/PSP that you'd like to buy? You'll need to have a lapsed PS+ sub before the stores close by Curler
Many PS1/PS2 Classics on the PS3/Vita stores are extremely expensive physically - by sn00zer
Playstation Store on PS3 / PSP closes down on July 2nd, PSV on August 27th (Download lists still available after closure) by --R
PS3 ENTHUSIASTS ASSEMBLE! Let's list all of the Must-own/play PS3 content by Raoh
PSP/VITA ENTHUSIASTS ASSEMBLE! Let's list all of the must-own/play Sony handheld content by aceldama
VGC: 2,200 digital-only games will disappear when PlayStation closes its PSP, Vita and PS3 stores this summer (some will become Xbox exclusives) by Bundy
PS3 Owners Facing Wide-Spread Problems Downloading Games Ahead of PS Store Closure by Undrey
What Vita games are you going to buy or what games do you recommend to buy? by kcp12304
PSA: Various PS3 updates no longer downloadable. Patch games now (Update: Issue starting to be fixed). by Storm
PS Store Update: Players will be able to continue to purchase games on PS3 and PS Vita by --R

Last edited:

Samiya

Alt Account
Banned
Nov 30, 2019
Great thread! I have some recommendations for the list

PSP
Crush
Lunar Silver Star Harmony
Persona 3 Portable
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together
Metal Gear Digital Graphic Novel
Breath of Fire 3
GTA Chinatown Wars
Final Fantasy 4 Complete Collection

Vita
Muramasa Complete Collection (the DLC is must-buy!)
Odin Sphere
Dragon's Crown
Grand Kingdom
Killzone Mercenary

PS1
Silent Hill
Arc the Lad 2
Vagrant Story
Chrono Cross
Alundra
Metal Gear Solid
Wild Arms

PS3
Tokyo Jungle
Puppeteer
Rain

Last edited:

Stopdoor

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Would be nice if there's a list for things exclusively available via PSN, not just "exclusively on PS3" like all the disc-based games often mentioned. Harder to sort through that for what's really priority. I still have to glance through your resources here but hopefully it's in there somewhere.

robot

Oct 27, 2017
Buy Tokyo Jungle if you missed it before people. It never had a regular physical release in the west so it's your last chance to grab it.

Zan

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Any good Japanese only exclusives to pick up? Either classics or PSN exclusives. Not picky about genre.

Nanashrew

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'll cross post what I said in another thread because it's not likely to appear in any of those lists. Heck, Wikipedia doesn't seem to know it exists, only the Gundam fan Wiki has a page for it.
If you're into musou games and Gundam, Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn is digital only in the west and exclusive to the PS3. Reborn is the 4th and final DW Gundam game that returned it to DW Gundam 1 and 2's style of gameplay.

If you enjoyed Dynasty Warriors Gundam 1 or 2 in the past, Reborn is more of that. 3 deviated some, especially in map design, but was still very fun. Would be nice to one day get new DW Gundam game, but it's been 7 years since Reborn. I unfortunately may not be able to get any of the DLC for reborn before the store closes.

iagors

Mar 23, 2021
great thread man
should we also post dlcs to buy before the shutdown?
also surely they're going to do a big sale right?

ValKiryuSonicEX

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I recommend the SEGA AGES 2500 versions of the Phantasy Star Collection, Dynamite Deka (aka Die Hard Arcade), and Treasure Box on JPSN. Plus Virtua Fighter 2, Sonic the Fighters, Fighting Vipers, and Virtual On.

demi

Oct 27, 2017
Siren Blood Curse is exclusive to digital PSN in the US unless you choose to import a physical copy. Might be difficult to buy if you claimed it when it was PS+ and are still subscribed as I dont believe it gives you the option to buy it

Brandish: The Dark Revenant (Vita/PSP) only got a digital english release so that goes away too when Vita closes its doors

OP
OP
VirtuaModel

VirtuaModel

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
should we also post dlcs to buy before the shutdown?
also surely they're going to do a big sale right?

Yes on the DLCs!

As far as a sale, Sony hasn't allowed anyone to do those for a long time. It seems it would be up to Sony themselves for it to happen. It seems unlikely as of now.

An addition to the helpful lists is this aggregation of all the exclusives, broken down by category, how well recieved they are etc. It's my number on resource for this exact thing these days.
I'll cross post what I said in another thread because it's not likely to appear in any of those lists. Heck, Wikipedia doesn't seem to know it exists, only the Gundam fan Wiki has a page for it.

If you enjoyed Dynasty Warriors Gundam 1 or 2 in the past, Reborn is more of that. 3 deviated some, especially in map design, but was still very fun. Would be nice to one day get new DW Gundam game, but it's been 7 years since Reborn. I unfortunately may not be able to get any of the DLC for reborn before the store closes.

Added to the OP.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone have a list of the stuff on the Japanese PSN or any recommendations? There was a few games I know about like LSD & Harmful Park that are super expensive & may be up my alley. Trying to go for a combination of "what do I want to play?" while also thinking "what's super expensive to get a physical copy of?" Wanna also get stuff like that Treasure Box collection so I can try Gunstar Heroes on Game Gear. May also get Chulip, but Onion Games asked if people wanted a re-release of that, so I may hold off.

Pyccko

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
goddamnit this is the pinball arcade delist-a-thon all over again

goodbye my wallet

t26

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
This is important

" If you have purchased a PS3/PS Vita cross-buy bundle and have only downloaded either the PS3 or PS Vita version, you will need to download the other version prior to the closure of PlayStation™Store on the relevant device. "

tiza blanca

May 9, 2020
Thank you for making this thread. Didn't know there was a PSN exclusive Infamous game.

I think I'm going to get Ratchet remasters and Infamous, Trash Panic (this is what it's called in english right?) Killzone vita DLCs, and maybe Muramasa DLCs (I'm not sure about this one since I think there's a possibility of a new remastered version a la Odin Sphere)

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for the thread. I think I have most of the things I wanted but there are still a few that I need to buy before it is shut down. There are for sure some games I will regret if I don't buy.

1upsuper

Jan 30, 2018
I'll come up with a bigger list later but in case I forget I'll just list my number 1 recommendation now:

Zanac x Zanac for PS1. It was only released in Japan on PS1, but it's available on the US PSN, I believe, and it's very playable. It's a remake of one of Compile's greatest shmups and it's just an awesome little game that is surprisingly mechanically rich. It also includes the original NES and Famicom versions of the game too (or was it Famicom cart and Disk System versions? Can't recall at the moment). I think ZxZ aged better over time compared to when it came out, given that a lot of its contemporaries on PS1 were doing the whole polygon thing, so its more restrained, classic stylings are easier to appreciate in the fullness of time.

Last edited:

Kyry

Oct 27, 2017
Im a physical collector mostly, so I Have not followed this as closely as others, but will this effect any disc based games that require a download of some sort?

OP
OP
VirtuaModel

VirtuaModel

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Siren Blood Curse is exclusive to digital PSN in the US unless you choose to import a physical copy. Might be difficult to buy if you claimed it when it was PS+ and are still subscribed as I dont believe it gives you the option to buy it

Brandish: The Dark Revenant (Vita/PSP) only got a digital english release so that goes away too when Vita closes its doors

Added to OP

Uhm, I have Siren on BD (PAL version) maybe it is digital only in US?

Correct

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
Im pretty sure I have that on a compilation disc (NA)
Yes, in Europe. In Japan exist the disc version and it also included in a PSN collection disc for the US market (well, now it is pretty expensive).
There was a physical edition that was packaged with other PSN games..

Wait hold up what? I've never heard of this collection disk. What's it called? Searching PSN collection is just pulling up like, infamous collection and stuff.

FinalArcadia

Nov 4, 2020
USA
How is Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn? I never played any of the previous ones.
It's my favorite of them, though it has a notable SEED/Destiny bias in that those series (along with the early UC ones) get much more mobile suits and characters than the others. I felt like the upgrade system was kind of fun in this one with the blueprints, and there was a good amount of content in the game with several story modes (just retellings of UC through Char's Counterattack - ZZ might not have had a story mode though? can't remember - and SEED/Destiny) and the usual mission modes.

If you're a Gundam fan and like getting into a zen-like state of taking out loads of grunt mobile suits (and sometimes mobile armors), I would definitely say it is worth it, especially when we haven't gotten a newer DW Gundam since then.

OP
OP
VirtuaModel

VirtuaModel

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

kurahador

Oct 28, 2017
PS2
  • GrimGrimoire --- though there's a good chance NIS will be porting this after the release of NIS Classic Volume 1.
  • Beyond Good & Evil HD --- The only HD version Ubisoft ever released. The one on steam isn't HD version and requires mod to work properly. Also available on XBL.
  • Grandia III --- published by Square-Enix, so I guess the rights is shared between them and GameArts?

Noisepurge

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 25, 2017
Hastily browsed through the library to see what i was still missing.
Ended up grabbing:

Contra Shattered Soldier
Breath of Fire 4
Chrono Cross
Vagrant Story
Brandish
Ultimate Ghosts'n'Goblins
Lunar Silver Star Harmony

Koeing

Nov 8, 2018
Wait hold up what? I've never heard of this collection disk. What's it called? Searching PSN collection is just pulling up like, infamous collection and stuff.

Best of Playstation Network Vol. 1

It's my favorite of them, though it has a notable SEED/Destiny bias in that those series (along with the early UC ones) get much more mobile suits and characters than the others. I felt like the upgrade system was kind of fun in this one with the blueprints, and there was a good amount of content in the game with several story modes (just retellings of UC through Char's Counterattack - ZZ might not have had a story mode though? can't remember - and SEED/Destiny) and the usual mission modes.

If you're a Gundam fan and like getting into a zen-like state of taking out loads of grunt mobile suits (and sometimes mobile armors), I would definitely say it is worth it, especially when we haven't gotten a newer DW Gundam since then.

Sounds like I should definitely buy it then. Too bad it looks like Wing Gundam Zero Custom is DLC.... I was a bit weary of the Dynasty Warriors gameplay loop, but fuck it, if I don't get it now I never will. Thank you.

CollectedDust

Oct 27, 2017
Indiana
Thanks for the info. I think I still have 2 ps3 light guns with the funky thing you hang on the corners of an LCD TV (Timecrisis 4 maybe?) Will those work with HOTD 3/4, or will I be stuck using move controllers (yuck!).

Im a sucker for HOTD. I have the original on Saturn, the OGXbox Green light guns, etc. I can't figure out why I wouldn't have purchased the PS3 games, unless they were move only releases. (I do have move controllers, just don't like them).

Japanese PSN Games to Check Out

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
I'm posting this in every one of these threads because I did at one time own these games.

These are all on the JPN PSN.

Noisepurge

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 25, 2017
Im a physical collector mostly, so I Have not followed this as closely as others, but will this effect any disc based games that require a download of some sort?

Not at the moment. But you never know when that will happen. I've been loading in all my discs and fetching the last updates so my PS3 is fully offline functioning after this summer :P

You probably won't be able to redeem any DLC vouchers after this though, so if you still have some physical games that came with codes it's better to cash them in now.

MysticGon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
I bought Tales of Symphonia Chronicles years ago. I still think it's easy to get physically but for convenience I bought it digitally.

Adamska

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I got Deception IV Nightmare Princess for the PS Vita, and the game is cross save with the PS4 version, so if anyone wants to have this game on the go and at home, now's the time to get it.

Also went ahead and got both Yomawari games, they look very interesting.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
In terms of digital exclusives, snagged:

• inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood
• Ratchet & Clank: Deadlocked HD
• Killzone HD
• The PS3 version of Resogun (free since I own it on PS4)
• The Last Guy
• Siren: Blood Curse
• Tokyo Jungle
• God of War: Chains of Olympus and God of War: Ghost of Sparta for PSP in order to play on Vita

I'm going to turn my eyes towards some other PS3 classics that did have physical releases at some point, but I'd rather have digital, along with some PS1 classics I'm missing, next time I get paid.

t26

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for the info. I think I still have 2 ps3 light guns with the funky thing you hang on the corners of an LCD TV (Timecrisis 4 maybe?) Will those work with HOTD 3/4, or will I be stuck using move controllers (yuck!).

Im a sucker for HOTD. I have the original on Saturn, the OGXbox Green light guns, etc. I can't figure out why I wouldn't have purchased the PS3 games, unless they were move only releases. (I do have move controllers, just don't like them).
They are Move only, but should be fine with a gun attachment. I played them on Wii with attachment and it was fine.

RoninChaos

Oct 26, 2017
Wait, if I have a cross buy game and have downloaded it on my vita, why do I have to download it on my ps3? I own the game. I thought downloading titles we owned will continue on while the ability to purchase them will not. Isn't that how it's supposed to be?

Koeing

Nov 8, 2018
Wait, if I have a cross buy game and have downloaded it on my vita, why do I have to download it on my ps3? I own the game. I thought downloading titles we owned will continue on while the ability to purchase them will not. Isn't that how it's supposed to be?

Their FAQ says this:

Will I still be able to purchase cross-buy content following the closure of PlayStation™Store and purchase functionality on PS3, PS Vita, and PSP?
Yes, you will still be able to purchase cross-buy content through PlayStation™Store on the web, PlayStation®App, or on PS4 and PS5 consoles and access both the PS4 version and the PS3/PS Vita/PSP versions.

But the email says you need to download it before the store shuts down. So, I would assume the worst because if the email is right, then you can't redeem cross-buy titles after the shutdown despite the FAQ saying you can.

sn00zer

Feb 28, 2018
Is there any way we can get these with data points on a google sheet

Name, PSN Region, cost, whether or not there are other releases available (i.e. FF9), general physical rarity, metacritic or some other goodness scale

Basically looking for the best games that are going to be difficult to obtain except through psn.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Buy Trash Panic.

I don't know if it was ever available on disc (I don't think so...?) but it's fucking amazing and PS3 only.

I was obsessed with it. The first PSN game I ever bought I think.

sn00zer

Feb 28, 2018
Anyone have strong opinions on the Devil summoner series? Arpg shin Megami sounds cool

AniHawk

No Fear, Only Math
Oct 25, 2017
looking through the psp/vita/ps1 stuff and i think my list is going to be

tomba!
tomba! 2
jeanne d'arc
final fantasy tactics
tactics ogre

maybe brandish too

on the fence on the star ocean remakes. not sure if they're worth it or not versus the originals.

also really wish valkyrie profile lenneth was a possibility.