Votes: 214 49.0%
  • Another DC Hero

Votes: 90 20.6%
  • New WB IP

Votes: 133 30.4%

• Total voters

DesVoeux

Dec 16, 2023
In the unlikely event they survive, I don't think they'll ever leave the Batman mines. Maybe rebrand from Arkham, but Batman nonetheless. If they're "lucky", they'll be allowed other DC IP. (Could also end up as a support studio, but I'd think closure is more likely.)

In a perfect world where Suicide Squad never happened, I'd like their next game to be an Arkham-style game of whatever IP strikes their fancy. I'd happily take more Arkham, if that's what they wanted. It's what they're good at.

Ryuhza

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego County
Great minds think alike!
batman-nodding-head-agree-2yno6it7eszuxfz9.gif

That1GoodHunter

My ass legally belongs to Ted Price
Oct 17, 2019
Something that gets them a quick turn around and back on people's good graces, maybe a remake of Asylum? Anything that keeps them from closing gets my vote.

EagleClaw

Dec 31, 2018
I would say let them do what they want, but i read they wanted to make this Suicide Squad live service game.
So i hope they will "be forced" to go back to Batman action games.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
They should focus on not getting closed first

And even if they manage to do that, didn't most of the talent that worked on the Arkham games leave by now? They're a shadow of their former self.

Harmen

Aug 30, 2023
They should focus on not getting closed first

And even if they manage to do that, didn't most of the talent that worked on the Arkham games leave by now? They're a shadow of their former self.

I am unfortunately feeling like this.

It has been over 8 years since they made their last main single player experience. That is a long damn time.

VoidShaman

Jul 11, 2023
With the way things are going...

Update their resume and start learning skills that can be applicable to other jobs that are hiring.

Oct 28, 2017
Make a single player Superman game with those Metropolis and Brainiac assets from Suicide Squad Kill the Justice League.

Creamium

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
I don't want to play the Batman games anymore, these are done for a reason. Just pick any interesting DC hero, but keep it singleplayer.

Rumenapp

Forza Photographer
Nov 9, 2017
Who's the director of the studio now since Jamie Walker and Sefton Hill left in 2022?

PRrambo_

PlayStation.jif
Oct 25, 2017
To keep from getting shuttered? Arkham Game

Maybe an Arkham Ayslum Remake

What Id like to see: Single player game with whichever DC character they choose.

Dekim

Oct 28, 2017
Please for the love of god just move the hell on from Batman. There's literally an entire universe of characters.
They tried that (mostly) with Suicide Squad and it led to a massive failure that cost its parent company $200 million and probably made them public enemy #1 in the mind of Zaslav, a CEO known for ruthlessly cutting/shutting down projects--even completed ones. If anything, you'd want RS to do another Batman game, if only to save them from Zaslav's wrath.

OGlol

Jun 4, 2018
make a justice league game similar to the marvel avengers single player campaign but just go all in on the single player part

jonasvutt

Jan 17, 2018
I think the best thing they can do right now is remaking Arkham Asylum, taking notes from RE2/4 remakes. And build a reboot from there. I sincerely do not care about Superman, or Green Lantern or Flash.

BUNTING1243

Oct 25, 2017
They need to make a pitch to WB that allows them to survive and I've got to imagine the only shot for that is another Arkham game.

flipswitch

Oct 25, 2017
Considering how long it took from B:AK to SS: - (almost 9 years) - , their next game could be a fair way off.

CupOfDoom

Dec 17, 2017
Its important to remember that Gunn has stated that he wants all the games to be in same continuity as the movies. Which, is very very silly, but means that whatever Rocksteady does next will be the same tone and style as Gunn's new DC movies.

JDHarbs

Oct 28, 2017
Its important to remember that Gunn has stated that he wants all the games to be in same continuity as the movies. Which, is very very silly, but means that whatever Rocksteady does next will be the same tone and style as Gunn's new DC movies.
Through multiverse shenanigans, everything is technically the same continuity I guess

OP
OP
est1992

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
No he clarified this and said some games will still be in their own continuity, it's whatever the devs want.

I imagine at this point those DCU games will default go to WB Montreal.

Teeth

Nov 4, 2017
In situations like these, I think the best idea is to do something safe, with a focus on execution rather than innovation.

So, Batman Arkham game.