• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Baphomet

Dec 8, 2018
This one might be mean spirited, but watching Rhonda getting dominated by Holly is always a great watch.

Watching Dallas Mavericks beat the Heat in the NBA Finals 2011, I watched it live and it was such a great moment and rewatches are always great (especially that game where Dallas did the big comeback in the last minutes of the 4th quarter).

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
that bowling guy who goes fucking ham and goes hog wild

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE???!?
I AM!!!!!!

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
SiIWatU.gif

Legacy

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My football team Arsenal going an entire season undefeated in the Premier League (03/04 - The Invincibles), a feat never repeated since. I have the DVD and watch from time to time.

EDIT:
This one might be mean spirited, but watching Rhonda getting dominated by Holly is always a great watch.

Watching Dallas Mavericks beat the Heat in the NBA Finals 2011, I watched it live and it was such a great moment and rewatches are always great (especially that game where Dallas did the big comeback in the last minutes of the 4th quarter).
I was actually touring in the US and watching this in a bar in Boston at the time, so good. I fell off NBA for a while but found myself supporting the Mavericks around that time.

SasaBassa

Oct 25, 2017
They do have a timeout
Decide not to use it
Curry, way downtown!
BANG, BANG! Oh what a shot from Curry!
With six tenths of a second remaining!
The brilliant shooting of Stephen Curry continues!

View: https://youtu.be/GEMVGHoenXM

Actual core memory watching this live as a dubs fan, and maybe the best call ever by Breen.

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
Watching the coach's reaction to the Ronda getting wrecked made it even better.

The 'No Senor' double doink miss is great too.

MrChocolate

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
ps_151116.jpg_818339285.jpg

This one. Against all odds and we still won. Thankfully we didn't get any help from FIFA, unlike a certain other team that needed to win for marketing purposes🫢

DarthWalden

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
2016 Packers vs. Cowboys - Jared Cook reception and Field Goal
2004 Packers vs. Seahawks - Al Harris int to win the game
2011 Packers vs. Falcons - tramon Williams Pick Six.
2011 Packers vs. Bears - BJ Raji pick six
2015 packers vs. Lion's - Rodgers hail Mary FTW
2015 Packers vs. Bears - Randall Cobb game winning TF

There are probably a few others but I'll always stop to watch any of these if they appear on any of my social media feeds.

If I want to field sadness I'll watch the end of the 2015 packers Seahawks 2015 NFC championship game

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The 2016 national championship game between Alabama and Clemson was fucking amazing.

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
I've rewatched the 2023 World Baseball Classic Final 3 times since its original airing earlier this year. I've watched the final inning like 10 times, including the full game re-viewings.

Could not have asked for that tournament to end any better.

Todesritter74

Oct 30, 2017

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
I can re-watch almost anything I enjoyed watching before, except for sporting events though. For some reason, I just can't watch any sporting event over again, not even just the best parts of the game.

cdm00

The Fallen
Dec 5, 2018
Miami Miracle
Fitzpatrick's last game as Miami QB sending Pats to wildcard round to lose to Titans
Minneapolis Miracle (just a great football moment, couldn't care less about either team)

DopeyFish

Oct 25, 2017
Jays have had a rough 30 years but this moment was just so epic.
www.youtube.com

José Bautista's Bat Flip Heard Around The World!

October 14, 2015: Blue Jays legend José Bautista hammers a go-ahead, three-run shot in a wild 7th inning of Game 5 in the 2015 ALDS against Sam Dyson and the...

i watch the whole inning

but man the feeling of the whole thing just doesn't compare to what it felt live. the anger, the anxiety, the relief. it was a crazy thing to watch live.

Famicom

Oct 25, 2017
One of my frequent go-to's:

www.youtube.com

Steph Curry Drains the Game Winner vs Oklahoma City

Steph Curry pulls up from way downtown to win it for Golden State and tie the record for three-pointers made in a single game.About the NBA: The NBA is the p...

Always nice to check in on one of my all-time favorite players at his peak:

www.youtube.com

Devin Hester All 19 returns through 11-14-2011

all 19 returns up until 11-14-2011

And just because it's funny:

www.youtube.com

Brett Favre interception by Saints Tracy Porter NFC Championship. Paul Allen's Call

Brett Favre once again, throws a game losing interception.