• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Jeff/Gregor/Thor paid off in unexpected and excellent fashion. It's also interesting to discover the distinctions between the characters' abilities: Nandor sucks at hypnosis, yet Lazlo glamors people all the time. Colin's power level is clearly way above any of the others'. Lazlo is also the only one to shout out "BAT!" when he transforms, which is a funny character bit.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Nadja's line about the name Jeff being like a weak ejaculation was an incredible burn. I haven't laughed that hard at a joke in a while. The whole episode was really good but the entire Jeff and Nadja part was probably the best of the season. I love him turning into a horse.

Oct 25, 2017
Nadja's line about the name Jeff being like a weak ejaculation was an incredible burn. I haven't laughed that hard at a joke in a while. The whole episode was really good but the entire Jeff and Nadja part was probably the best of the season. I love him turning into a horse.
Yeah it was one of the best jokes ive seen on anything in a long time.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
I liked the bits with the vampires having to be invited in. Some of the low budget effects they do are really funny.

Colin having a bit more spunk to him this episode. His "go be immortal at brunch" line was really good.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
oh thank god. I thought there wasnt a community for this show. I absolutely love it. Is there anything that Matt Berry is in that he isnt amazing on?

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Colin is by far the biggest surprise in the show...just fantastic.

The other big surprise is the sudden beard growth from Matt Berry between episode 2 and 3.

Shaneus

Oct 27, 2017
Colin is by far the biggest surprise in the show...just fantastic.
For those who don't recognise Colin either, he was in The Office:
tumblr_n0wljkDyJb1rjmvbeo2_500.jpg

Chris1215

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Indianapolis
Funniest show on television. Absolutely hysterical. The joke about masturbating Jeff was so good and just hearing Nandor talk cracks me up and any convos between him and Guillermo are hilarious

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
I could have sworn that hole would have done in that master vampire. Turns out that's not what he should have worried about, heh.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
The Baron's eating pizza and the reaction afterward was the perfect amount of over the top.

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
When he was flying around the sky propelled by his vomit 😂

The end got to me too lol

Bunzy

Banned
Nov 1, 2018
Best show on tv right now, I hope the baron comes back somehow, too funny of a character to die so soon

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Vampires really can't eat human food, huh

The Barren eating the sound guy and the audio being messed up in the beginning was a nice touch.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
This show is absolute comedy perfection. It needs more attention on here.

Raza

Nov 7, 2017
Ohio
Great show so far. First episode was soso, but every other episode was fantastic. Really enjoy Nandor.

Lionel Mandrake

Prophetic Lionel Mandrake
Oct 26, 2017
I haven't seen the most recent episode yet. I've been enjoying the show (especially the first two episodes), but I do think it's missing a certain "wholesome" quality that made the movie so great. The movie vampires had a youthful innocence that made them very likable. Currently, I think the show's cast isn't quite meshing as well. Hopefully the chemistry improves as it goes on.

PreeminentDB

Oct 25, 2017
"Can you see if they have "The girl from the village with the one bad foot"? Oh forget it, I do it acapella"

There was a girl in the village, she had one very small foot / Did she lose her foot in the well? No one knows, no one knows...

Deleted member 51103

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 20, 2018
Portland, Oregon
Slightly obsessed with this show right now. Huge fan, hysterical.

Favourite line ( which I will butcher since I do not want to look it up ): "What is that... puckering?" "It's the witches asshole" "Ahhhhh. .."