• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
I liked RDR2 but the controls are horrible. It's 2019 games shouldn't control that bad. I had to drop the game after the second camp as it was actively annoying me.

It pissed me off getting a perfect bear fur having to spend 20 minutes to get to the nearest town avoiding incidents along the way only to hit the wrong button and shooting the butcher, getting arrested and losing money instead of creating it.

Even if we could map the buttons ourselves would be great.

Deleted member 41178

User requested account closure
Banned
Mar 18, 2018
I thought they were talking about usernames of people here for some reason. I bet you enjoy making me look stupid.

Lol, I get what you're saying around the usage of Cowboy. But let's look at Billy the Kid or Butch and Sundance, they weren't (in)famous for being Cowboys, it was for being Outlaws, Gunfighters, Bank robbers etc.

Which are basically the same types of characters your playing as in the Red Dead series. I'd just say that Red Dead is much more of an Outlaw simulator than it is Cowbow.

Just going to add that this thread has reminded me how much I loved RDR2 going to reinstall it now.

Certinfy

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Probably a game with Jack, Charles and Sadie set after Jack kills Ross. Would be all for Rockstar expanding on these characters, most were barely done any justice besides the end of the second game.

Deleted member 17210

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I would like more open-ended missions but having some scripted ones is fine. Location-wise, I would like to see Western Canada included.