• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

LanceX2

Oct 25, 2017
Im not a super tree hugger or anything but I got triggered by someone throwing it out their car lol.

Its a disgusting habit but fuck if its too nasty or dirty to throw in your car tray , trash , cup holder then maybe dont smoke.

Assholes.

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
One of my cousins once threw a half-eaten slice of pizza out of the car.

Some people just don't give a shit.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
As a former smoker myself I can say because I just didn't give a shit.

Cars haven't had ashtrays in years or haven't you noticed.

Saganator

Oct 26, 2017
In before smoker bashing.

I smoke and it irritates me as well. A lot of people don't give a fuck. I see people toss fast food out their window. Hopefully they grow out of it. It's usually young men.

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Once got hit by a lit butt while on my motorcycle. I split the lanes at a red light and knocked on their window then I threw some garbage I had in my pocket into their car when they rolled down the window then I rode away.

New Fang

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I ask myself this question every time I see it happen OP. The world is not anyone's ashtray or garbage can.

One of my cousins once threw a half-eaten slice of pizza out of the car.

Some people just don't give a shit.
While I wouldn't throw a piece of pizza out a window, at least you can be certain that will deteriorate completely within days/weeks. A cigarette butt however, will not.

Oct 30, 2017
Because people are quite inconsiderate garbage selfish asshats for smaller things relative to themselves, which unfortunately adds up to a huge difference when so many people do it when it comes to littering.

Hollywood Duo

Oct 25, 2017
Once got hit by a lit butt while on my motorcycle. I split the lanes at a red light and knocked on their window then I threw some garbage I had in my pocket into their car when they rolled down the window then I rode away.
ClutteredScentedBluefish-small.gif

Menelaus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Smokers are the last people on earth to consider those around them, why would them driving in their cars be any fucking different?

OrangeNova

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
"Why do smokers think its okay to throw their cigs"

The most common litter in almost any city is cigarette butts. Get a container, throw them out. Don't just toss them onto the street/onto grass like an asshole.

Arjen

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Wonderfull, another bash smokers thread.
Personally I almost never smoke in my car, but when I do, i leave it in the ashtray.

Clockwork

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Wisconsin
What is worse is when the shit flies back onto your car. I had a still lit cigarette end up in my grill (and actually make a little singe mark) as well as another magically end up between my windshield and hood.

skeptem

Oct 25, 2017
Wonderfull, another bash smokers thread.
Personally I almost never smoke in my car, but when I do, i leave it in the ashtray.
I don't think it's necessarily a smoker bashing thread. I honestly don't have any issues with people smoking, but I do have issues with people littering.

Skade

Oct 28, 2017
That is called stupidity.

It is sadly widespread in the world. Not just amongst smokers.

Cokie Bear

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I did it once, and the but butt blew back into the car and landed on my chest. I panicked and nearly crashed off the side of the road. I learned my lesson and haven't tried it since.

Cokie Bear

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't think it's necessarily a smoker bashing thread. I honestly don't have any issues with people smoking, but I do have issues with people littering.
look at some of the other posts lol. This is Era, if you smoke you have 0 redeeming qualities and are quite literally the worst thing that's ever happened to society.

Palette Swap

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
If you're a smoker, you should never litter with your nasty shit, carry a portable ashtray or something, and generally you should avoid smoking around others. If you're not mindful of that, you're a selfish entitled asshole who makes others pay for their disgusting habit.

(I'm a smoker)

Virtua Saturn

Oct 27, 2017
Lack of caring. If they don't care about the damage they are doing to their body, what makes you think they care about what they are doing to the environment?