• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Scrappy-Fan92

Jan 14, 2021
Shadow, when you have the time, please check the threadmarked posts of this thread. They'll provide you some additional context.

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Rowling knows she doesn't need to be the one actively calling for the death of trans folk when the shitheels taking her abhorrent words as justification for their own transphobia are going to do it for her. Subtle is the right term for it, yeah; its the type of subtly that'll go over the heads of cis folk who aren't that invested in being allies, but to the trans people actually impacted by this? Crystal clear.

Last edited:

Cenauru

Dragon Girl Supremacy
Oct 25, 2017
Can someone help me with some links that support this claim. That JK wants trans people dead. Clarifying, I'm not expressing an opinion one way or another, I just want the information where this conclusion was drawn from. Seems extreme, but I wouldn't be surprised.
Someone doesn't have to outright tell you they want you dead to make the same impact, they rely on dogwhistes, plausible deniability, and "just asking questions". Whittling down our support, spreading lies, misinformation, and doubt of our rights to exist, and victimizing herself is still coming to the same conclusion, that we shouldn't be allowed to exist and are a danger to the general public.

They especially love to abuse any patience we have, pretending to know absolutely nothing while barging into topics completely unrelated to themselves and suddenly being so interested in our rights to exist while seemingly doing absolutely zero research of their own. It comes off as extremely suspicious when people demand we carry the burden of informing them, instead of doing the most basic of research before barging in.

Last edited:

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk

JK Rowling hits out at Labour leader after he says ‘trans women are women’

“A woman is a female adult, and in addition to that trans women are women, and that is not just my view – that is actually the law," Sir Kier said in a newspaper interview
If the rumors as to why Harry Potter is being skipped over are true, those legal issues really are a blessing in disguise.

Trans rights are human rights, & fuck J.K. Rowling.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
I was curious as to what the bump was for. Also kind of weird seeing my posts from November and being like "Oh... I posted that." I guess a lot has happened in my life since then.

Sadly, Rowling is still a piece of shit TERF.
Fortunately, MultiVersus has dodged the Rowling bullet for the time being. Hopefully that remains the case.

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
There's never a wrong time to bump this thread it feels like.

It's been very pleasing to see zero hints of Joanne's garbage among all of the datamining discoveries from the Multiversus betas, at least.