• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
EQ3sKJW.jpg
Slender Man a bit too modern a reference for my tastes.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
dqphelov4ai8d7b06k7b.jpg

Lara Croft is the fiercely independent daughter of an eccentric adventurer who vanished when she was scarcely a teen. Now a young woman of 21 without any real focus or purpose, Lara navigates the chaotic streets of trendy East London as a bike courier, barely making the rent, and takes college courses, rarely making it to class. Determined to forge her own path, she refuses to take the reins of her father's global empire just as staunchly as she rejects the idea that he's truly gone.

Advised to face the facts and move forward after seven years without him, even Lara can't understand what drives her to finally solve the puzzle of his mysterious death.Going explicitly against his final wishes, she leaves everything she knows behind in search of her dad's last-known destination: a fabled tomb on a mythical island that might be somewhere off the coast of Japan. But her mission will not be an easy one; just reaching the island will be extremely treacherous. Suddenly, the stakes couldn't be higher for Lara, who—against the odds and armed with only her sharp mind, blind faith and inherently stubborn spirit—must learn to push herself beyond her limits as she journeys into the unknown. If she survives this perilous adventure, it could be the making of her, earning her the name tomb raider.

Oct 29, 2017
Well deserved, Coco is the best animated movie I've see since Zootopia, and the best Pixar/disney movie I've seen since Inside Out.

Ignatz Mouse

Oct 27, 2017
Ready Player One is the worst book I ever thoroughly enjoyed.

It's trash, but it's highly entertaining trash.

It helped that I am the exact age to connect with almost all of the references.

kitzkozan

Oct 25, 2017
"This random network TV actress should play Lara instead of Oscar winner Alicia Vikander because tits."

Stay losing, internet forum fan casting.

Internet picture casting is the apex of the profession, didn't you know? :p
No need to test the delivery, possible ideas to further the character or if that person would exhibit chemistry with the rest of the cast either. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.