• Yes

Votes: 54 30.9%
  • No

Votes: 121 69.1%

• Total voters

TheKeipatzy

Oct 30, 2017
California for now
Kind of reminds me of a favorite quote from one of my books.

"Sometimes to do something good you have to do something wrong.." although if you know what that's from you'll understand why it actually is very fitting.. :0

I completely understand it if somebody who has gone through a lot of push back just existing recently... There are temptations. Just maybe cross the line in hurting back.

But I don't because the other implications that could happen as a result. Magneto's basically opened up all those implications back. Did he save mutants absolutely but did he kill thousands to millions? Yes

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
Damn Magneto is right killing thousands of humans.

Fuck them humans. Bring end of the world

FF Seraphim

Oct 26, 2017
Tokyo
Nah fam, he did nothing wrong.
If my people were under threat of total annihilation I would do whatever I could in the quickest method possible to save them.
Everyone else is collateral damage that I could live with.

-JD-

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
The blonde human lady said he was right. So he's gotta be right. But she's human, and they're wrong, so doesn't that mean he's wrong? Makes you think.

Jun 24, 2019
Magneto is right about humans and justified in EMPing Earth.

Yes he killed thousands of innocents, but he had to resort to it or else his kind was threatened with extinction and subjugation.

The question we should be really asking and that seems to be setting up, is Magneto right in annhiliating the entire human race? Then the answer is no.