• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I guess third parties are lining up to be on the show now Sony isn't there.

I love the fact that they've increased the time, this is it really, so enjoy it!

Feb 10, 2018
ahwg.gif

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
i just realized this is gonna be 4 hours for me since i'll watch it once and then watch the whole 2 hours once more with easy allies reactions.

Blitzwolf215

Oct 26, 2017
Yes, bring the hype. Last years Microsoft E# conference was great. Just recently got a new Xbox One X and want more for it.

etta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I guess third parties really wanted a keynote to put the stuff that they planned to have in Sony's conference. That's pretty long.
Yea I remember Phil's response to Sony not having a conference was it was now up to Xbox to represent the games industry, so it makes sense they cover more titles.

Toni

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
Orlando, Florida
I'm super in just for From Software and Cyberpunk 2077.

Figures they'd have one of the longest conferences with Third Party devs having to re-allocate their presentations to fit into the Xbox conference.

Last edited:

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
i'm not sure if i want them to have all the big surprises there and then having less exciting ubi/bethesda/SE conferences, or not.

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
This is my most hyped show of E3, even if my most hyped game might or might now show up (Avengers)
Can't wait to see it, should be bonkers

Papercuts

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
aw yiss

They did a great job last year, and this one should make them a natural outlet for a lot of third parties.

Dimple

Jan 10, 2018
Does the term "Exclusive" make sense when they're likely also going to be pushing Xbox Game Pass on PC, xCloud streaming on many devices (phones, tablets, laptops, smart TVs, etc) with all of their first party content? I'm not too sure they will use that term this year.

It dosent make any sense for them to keep doing that (plus it's pretty cringy) which is exactly why they'll probably keep doing it this year....

Rogue Agent

Oct 25, 2017
The conference is at such a convenient time for me. I'm mostly looking forward to all the third-party games. Last year, I really enjoyed the Sekiro and DMC5 trailers.

Deleted member 54073

Banned
Feb 22, 2019
Console reveal and a couple of third party trailers that would normally be at Sony I imagine.

Already know we'll get Halo, Gears, Ori, Cyberpunk, Fable and Great Rune.

Lukas Taves

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
Does the term "Exclusive" make sense when they're likely also going to be pushing Xbox Game Pass on PC, xCloud streaming on many devices (phones, tablets, laptops, smart TVs, etc) with all of their first party content? I'm not too sure they will use that term this year.
If it's exclusive to their platform (which encompasses many devices) then why not?

Better get used to it because I'm sure all exclusive from ps5 will be streamable everywhere as well and perhaps even Nintendo's

Toni

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
Orlando, Florida
Console reveal and a couple of third party trailers that would normally be at Sony I imagine.

Already know we'll get Halo, Gears, Ori, Cyberpunk Fable and Great Rune.

People expecting this E3 to be the FULL next-gen Xbox console reveal with controllers and everything are going to be so disappointed.

I'm expecting several "Thats it?" threads on Era.

Deleted member 36493

Dec 19, 2017
I guess Sony's 1st Parties are lining up to announce their games here since Sony's not doing their own conference

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
I think this will be the highlight of E3 this year. Can't wait, hope we have some surprises.

silva1991

Oct 26, 2017
Might watch it for the third party stuff... I highly doubt will see anything exciting and I don't care much for Cyberpunck.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
People having issues with a "exclusive" line or "world premiere" i will never understand.

Defect

Oct 25, 2017
I've been in the briefing in 2017 and 2018 via Fanfest and it was awesome. Not going to E3 this year but I can't wait to watch this from home.

Blizz

Oct 25, 2017
Posted it more as a joke, but yeah wondering how they'll show it this year.