Votes: 60 29.9%
  • [X] Other console

Votes: 30 14.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazillo

Apr 5, 2018
Interesting how y'all send congratulations on the morning of the 25th whilst we in Germany are already recovering from our feasting from the previous night 😂😜 So how's the food day for you all after the presents in the morning?

Oct 12, 2020
Interesting how y'all send congratulations on the morning of the 25th whilst we in Germany are already recovering from our feasting from the previous night 😂😜 So how's the food day for you all after the presents in the morning?

Just woke up so the present opening and feasting have yet to even start here on North Amercia's west coast! A quick glance under the tree confirms that Santa delivered in a big way. Ice storms don't stop the big man!

On a very serious note….my heart goes out the Stalker devs and the ultimate sacrifice some of the team have made. What a tragedy. To be frank, wondering when their game might launch doesn't feel right to me…so I don't.

8 gifts from SpartyCrunch

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 8 gifts from SpartyCrunch SpartyCrunch!

This is a two-day raffle that will expire in 48 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

SpartyCrunch said:
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, Xbox OT! Had some extra keys for some games, so I'll play a bit of Santa today 😄

Since most of these are available via Game Pass, please use discretion and save your entries for those who might not be as fortunate to be able to afford them!

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Forza Horizon 4 - Won by Dyashen Dyashen (2 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Forza Horizon 5 - Won by Brot Brot (8 entries)
  • Xbox One Xbox One: Dishonored Definitive Edition - Won by mecaguendeu mecaguendeu (4 entries)
  • Windows Store Windows Store: Dishonored Definitive Edition - Won by cyrribrae cyrribrae (1 entry)
  • Steam Steam: Deathloop - Won by SilentEagle SilentEagle (3 entries)
  • Xbox series X/S Xbox series X/S: Deathloop - Won by DidactBRHU3 DidactBRHU3 (7 entries)
  • Game Pass Ultimate Game Pass Ultimate: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - 1 month - Won by LilScooby77 LilScooby77 (16 entries)
  • Windows Store Windows Store: Minecraft Dungeons: Hero Edition - Won by Tigerfish419 Tigerfish419 (2 entries)

Oct 27, 2017
I'm so excited, got enough Xbox gift cards for Xmas to order (with some game stop trade in credit that I will use to buy more Xbox gift cards) to get a series X from Microsoft store!! Happy that they are in stock it seems now. Gonna give my series s to my wife.

Thankfully it seems like Microsoft store shipping will only take a few days too!

Last edited:

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
I dont need any of those so i wont enter but very cool of you to do for the community SpartyCrunch!

cyrribrae

Chicken Chaser
Jan 21, 2019
I'm so excited, got enough Xbox gift cards for Xmas to order (with some game stop trade in credit that I will use to buy more Xbox gift cards) to get a series X from Microsoft store!! Happy that they are in stock it seems now. Gonna give my series s to my wife.

Thankfully it seems like Microsoft store shipping will only take a few days too!
Exciting! Nice :D

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
Its nice seeing these vids on tt of kids opening their ps5s, xsx and xss boxes. Lots of younguns getting series s from santa and their parents lol. Theyre thrilled.

And then there's grown ass men with their bearded selfies pfps in the comments like "shoulda got a ps5" lmfao

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017
My son got a PS5 today.

Now Xcloud is my primary console, and I'll hit all the Sony SP exclusives as they drop in price. I'm amazed at how inexpensive this generation has turned out to be for me.

Now if could get Nintendo to stop raking me over the coals, that would be nice.

Shrennin

Oct 25, 2017
Now if could get Nintendo to stop raking me over the coals, that would be nice.

It would indeed be nice if their 5 year old games would go on sale every now and again. :/

But a sign of a good game is one you're willing to pay full price on years later haha

But in terms of gaming in general? It's never better to be in gaming. Never more inexpensive than it is now.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
2023 is gonna be a wild year. Feels like the most solid first party release scheduled is Minecraft Legends based on how much was shown and even that doesnt have a hard release date yet.

All the other games will come out surely and then there's no telling what will show at summer and release in the back half (if anything 😜). We all want to see more HB2, Avowed, and maybe something to surprise us like SOD3 or Indiana Jones.

Plus all the ABK drama.

Maybe we even get a rumor of new hardware revisions as I think sony and ms often have similar timelines of new revisions.

Will be a very exciting year throughout.

Shrennin

Oct 25, 2017
Plus all the ABK drama.

I'm really hoping this is over once the CMA provisional findings are released in 3 weeks.

Also, I'm seriously thinking Hellblade 2 might be a Fall 2023 game. I think seeing Starfield, Forza, Hellblade 2 + *maybe* Coalition's side project game all release next year would be a fantastic year for Xbox - not even including titles like Redfall, obviously.

Then Avowed in early 2024? Definitely no later than Fall 2024. I think Fable should hopefully hit in 2024 too. Then by 2025 we may see a glimpse of Elder Scrolls VI. 0.0

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
I'm really hoping this is over once the CMA provisional findings are released in 3 weeks.

Also, I'm seriously thinking Hellblade 2 might be a Fall 2023 game. I think seeing Starfield, Forza, Hellblade 2 + *maybe* Coalition's side project game all release next year would be a fantastic year for Xbox - not even including titles like Redfall, obviously.

Then Avowed in early 2024? Definitely no later than Fall 2024.
It will definitely be a big moment but be far from over, unless it's a disaster for Microsoft and they decide to pull out completely due to the termination fee. That's the absolute worst scenario though. If it's positive, then it's still got a long road ahead and months and months to stretch out.

Shairi

Aug 27, 2018
I still remember how everyone dunked on the trebuchet video.

Tuns out they are a highlight of AoE4 for me. Having played through all of AoE4's campaigns, I can clearly say that the videos were a great reward after each mission. They are so well done and really informative. I enjoyed watching through all of them.

Hopefully we'll see a lot more of Age of Empires going forward. It's definitely in good hands right now.

Noog

▲ Legend ▲
May 1, 2018
Its nice seeing these vids on tt of kids opening their ps5s, xsx and xss boxes. Lots of younguns getting series s from santa and their parents lol. Theyre thrilled.

And then there's grown ass men with their bearded selfies pfps in the comments like "shoulda got a ps5" lmfao
I love those videos to death even though in my heart I know those kids are playing nothing but Fortnite, Minecraft, and Warzone lol

Shrennin

Oct 25, 2017
It will definitely be a big moment but be far from over, unless it's a disaster for Microsoft and they decide to pull out completely due to the termination fee. That's the absolute worst scenario though. If it's positive, then it's still got a long road ahead and months and months to stretch out.

True. I think it goes a long way though - if it's positive, I think the EC approves and Microsoft easily wins out against the FTC. I definitely think Microsoft will fight the FTC no matter what because the FTC's position could have ramifications on other acquisitions the entire company makes.

If it's negative, I hope Microsoft pulls out sooner than later so they can make other moves.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
I love those videos to death even though in my heart I know those kids are playing nothing but Fortnite, Minecraft, and Warzone lol
I saw one of a kid talking about how he got cod mw2 but needs to get game pass or something because of xbox live and im like 🤣🤣 but he was very thankful and sounded happy.

Kids fleecing his parents to get him game pass ultimate for xbox live instead of getting just Gold. Genius.

cyrribrae

Chicken Chaser
Jan 21, 2019
I saw one of a kid talking about how he got cod mw2 but needs to get game pass or something because of xbox live and im like 🤣🤣 but he was very thankful and sounded happy.

Kids fleecing his parents to get him game pass ultimate for xbox live instead of getting just Gold. Genius.
lol clever.. good on ya kid loll (I mean.. how else will he get the chance to play Peppa Pig?)

Shrennin

Oct 25, 2017
I can't wait until the games that were announced years ago are released and we're back to not really knowing what's out there beyond a reasonable timeframe (a year to at most a year and a half out would be ideal).

I understand though why Microsoft had to announce titles years out, but now they have the studios to not worry about showing anything too far ahead.

Oct 28, 2017

I mean if you're a genius you're getting gamepass for a dollar more than gamepass anyway, and you're not a liar :P

Virtua Sanus

Nov 24, 2017
Nick from XboxEra latest rumor mill: MS is looking to do a similar deal with Atlus like they did with Persona.

The deal is to bring Shin Megami Tensei 3+4+5

Nick other rumor (Not sure about this): Xbox prototyping a new controller with a touch pad and haptics.
I would have sorta believed this if it was III and V. III already has a modern port and would be relatively painless to port, V is Unreal 4 and I am relatively confident will get more ports in the next year either way.

SMTIV however is two full games that are both on Nintendo 3DS and would be a monumentally difficult porting job. Certainly possible, but extremely unlikely. Would love to be wrong, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.