Status
Not open for further replies.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from vixolus vixolus!

This is a first-come first-serve giveaway. Any claimed prize will instantly be delivered.

vixolus said:
Fallout 76 Fallout 1st 1-Month Membership (Console)

These are our awesome prizes:

• Xbox series X/S Xbox series X/S: Fallout 1st Membership (Console) - Won by SpottieO SpottieO (1 entry)

1 gift from vixolus

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from vixolus vixolus!

This is a first-come first-serve giveaway. Any claimed prize will instantly be delivered.

vixolus said:

These are our awesome prizes:

• Windows Store Windows Store: Fallout 1st Membership + 25th Anniversary BundlePC - Won by Remeran Remeran (1 entry)

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
Had those unused Fallout 1st + 25th Anniversary codes sitting in my Perks section so first come first serve for anyone that wants that bundle. Only take one.

Oct 12, 2020
wild prediction, bunch of small tweets leading up to Halloween release date reveal?

I know its not going to happen for many reasons, one of them being I'm not sure how you would do it with an open world game….but how about not only a Halloween release date drop, but a Halloween Redfall demo? The game is looking very polished and this sudden push of marketing content….well, it just has me dreaming a bit.

I think Xbox's marketing game has really improved in recent times, but a Redfall demo would blow the lid off. And yes, I know its not happening. But I want it.

OscarK

Developer at Xbox
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
news.xbox.com

Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha (2211.221026-2200) - Xbox Wire

Hey Xbox Insiders! We have a new Xbox Update Preview coming to the Alpha ring...

My Games & Apps

We have re-added the additional warning badges in My Games & Apps for installed games that you don't have a license for, and for games that will need a disc inserted before they are playable.

We fixed some erroneous cases that had been identified, but licensing is complicated, so I suspect there may be more issues. As such, please file bugs and reach out to myself as we want to get this bullet-proof

Jun 15, 2020
I updated the software on my Roku TV and got this fancy logo now.

313380834_10103721575754631_7358426904372347503_n.jpg

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
lol watching the xcast stream Live and they had a scuffed intro at first but they had the clip of Phil saying "hey this is Phil Spencer from Xbox and this is the Kinda Funny XCast" sitting at the Spare Bedroom desk

MCD

Honest Work
Oct 27, 2017
Edit: for some reason Major Nelson deleted the tweet.

Was a Target promotion of Series S + digital code of COD MW2.

Last edited:

Sotha_Sil

Nov 4, 2017
Went back to Grounded after a wolf-spider incident had me drop the game for a bit. Man, the game is so good. I don't even like survival games generally. Now that I finally figured a few things out (wear all ant armor in the anthills) and got some upgraded weapons and items, I'm rolling now. Built myself a little citadel near the Koi pond. Basically unlimited water now that I have a few dew catchers and two dew collectors. Plenty of aphids, grubs, and weevils to hunt. It's a great area outside of periodic wolf spider patrols, but with those I'm safe behind my palisades and on top of my tower.

Only negative thing is the map. It was already one of my least favorite ever to use, but mine is completely bugged and useless. All the icons shifted south by about half the map, so it says the Oak Lab is way outside of the map boundaries, south of the hedge. Marking things via the map is basically a fools errand now, so I have to find everything by memory.

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2018
Currently watching The Peripheral on Prime Video and it's really, really good. It's produced by the same company that's doing Fallout so it gets me even more stocked.

Seems it's getting a lot of praise

View: https://twitter.com/tunguz/status/1585065789031608323

By the way

Back to "Fallout," after we just talked about one of the best games ever, when does your series take place and how much of the past will we see?

Nolan:
Can't talk about "Fallout" just yet except to say that we're very, very excited. And we think the fans of the game will be very excited too.

That was a great answer, Jonah. Lisa, when does "Fallout" take place?

Joy:
You'd have to ask the director. I like that you know I'm the weak link. He's right here, dude. Right next to me. How helpful can I be?
variety.com

Jonathan Nolan and Lisa Joy on Revving Up Amazon Deal With ‘The Peripheral,’ Filming ‘Fallout’ Series and the End of ‘Westworld’

More than three years into their mega overall deal at Amazon Studios, married producing duo Jonathan Nolan and Lisa Joy await the Oct. 21 debut of their first Prime Video series, "The Peripheral."
Finally, Jonathan, can you offer any update on where things are at with another project you're working on for Amazon: An adaptation of the Fallout game franchise?

Nolan:
I can't say much at this stage other than the fact that it's a unique pleasure to work on a project in which I've spent so much damn time playing the games. It has been a lot of fun.
www.digitaltrends.com

The Peripheral producers on futurism, season 2, and Fallout | Digital Trends

The Peripheral producers Jonathan Nolan and Vincenzo Natali discuss William Gibson and futurism, a potential second season, and Amazon's Fallout series.

According to Variety, the 2 first episodes have been filmed during the summer.

Vico

Jan 3, 2018
According to Variety, the 2 first episodes have been filmed during the summer.

Just looked it up and shooting is supposed to end in march.

It means by TGA they'd have been shooting for 5 months... I'm guessing it's entirely possible we get a small first teaser, Fallout style with a long shot.

Won't be out before late 2023 though.

solis74

Jun 11, 2018
Went back to Grounded after a wolf-spider incident had me drop the game for a bit. Man, the game is so good. I don't even like survival games generally. Now that I finally figured a few things out (wear all ant armor in the anthills) and got some upgraded weapons and items, I'm rolling now. Built myself a little citadel near the Koi pond. It's a great area outside of periodic wolf spider patrols, but I'm safe behind my palisades and on top of my tower.

so much fun :)

ImPacaTheCat

Mar 3, 2020
I used to have super fucked up gif or dvr playback and i forget what caused it. Idk if it was when i had an rx 5700 xt or maybe a browser thing for the longest time but it was kinda like that.

Yes, it must be something like that. On my end on Chrome looks like shit, but on Edge looks fine. It's weird, but it seems to be some kind of playback problem

Status
Not open for further replies.