Fredrik

Oct 27, 2017
Yay something is happening! Ordered from CDON in Sweden, it said "Being processed" earlier (but in Swedish) and this morning it changed to "Received from warehouse".
It's extremely unlikely that I'll get it by tomorrow but at least I know it's there ready to be sent now.

Irrotational

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
The only thing that's changed on my pre order is from "delivery tomorrow" to "delivery by 8 p. M. tomorrow"... It's going to be a long day!

(amazon UK with prime)

Deleted member 17491

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I just hope that one of my neighbours is willing to accept the parcel (and that the deliveryman is willing to hand it over to the neighbours of course) tomorrow. Otherwise I'll have to wait an extra day :(

The reservation from my credit card has also disappeared while no money has been withdrawn from it yet, strange. Don't screw me over bol.com.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
I just hope that one of my neighbours is willing to accept the parcel (and that the deliveryman is willing to hand it over to the neighbours of course) tomorrow. Otherwise I'll have to wait an extra day :(

The reservation from my credit card has also disappeared while no money has been withdrawn from it yet, strange. Don't screw me over bol.com.

Thats why i always pick up new consoles just from the store on launch day haha. Hate the wait and looking out of the window.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
getting very excited. I owe about 75 on my preorder still at gamestop, going in the morning to trade in my OG xbox one for 100. Hope they dont trying to ding me for a scratch on the top of the console

TBX12

Oct 30, 2017
Dordrecht, The Netherlands
Got a reply again from Kevin Gammill regarding 21:9 support.

"No current plans to natively support 21:9 ultra widescreen monitors/TVs but we are Always evaluating new features."

So nope, no 21:9 support. But, if demand is there, i'm sure they will take a good hard look into getting this in via an update.

Deleted member 17491

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Thats why i always pick up new consoles just from the store on launch day haha. Hate the wait and looking out of the window.
Yeah, I normally do that as well. However I knew before hand that tomorrow would be a long day for me and that I wouldn't be able to get to a store (that sells the Scorpio edition) before closing times so I put my eggs in the delivery basket.

On the plus side I did get a day off on Thursday.
Got a reply again from Kevin Gammill regarding 21:9 support.

"No current plans to natively support 21:9 ultra widescreen monitors/TVs but we are Always evaluating new features."

So nope, no 21:9 support. But, if demand is there, i'm sure they will take a good hard look into getting this in via an update.
Keep in mind that games would still need to support it.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Amazon UK say they're preparing a carrier, expected tomorrow!

Booked the day off. Very excited.

Maturin

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
If you get DPD, in some cases you can pay a fiver to upgrade to morning delivery. You do this via DPD's website rather than the store sending the item.

Edward

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
Have mine ready for pickup at best buy tomorrow can't wait!

I was wondering do we have any specifications on the 4k UHD blu-ray drive? Curious if it's the same as the One s or an improved one.

mlewis

Oct 28, 2017
I'm really hoping mine from AmazonUK will be sent by DPD. Won't be home and they will deliver to somewhere I can pick it up nearby.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Hope we get some new games to download today or DF has some new vids up. Need something to get though the day.

Railgun

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Just got my shipping notification, it's in Melbourne (AUS) and I'm in Queensland, so basically I'm not getting it anytime soon. Incredibly disappointed with the speed of this, they say on the product page that by pre-ordering you guarantee you will receive it on the 7th. My partner wants to buy one as well so hopefully we can just find one in store tomorrow morning. Less than 5 hours till the 7th lets go!

Retrovertigo

Oct 28, 2017
I think this will be the first and last time I order hardware from the MS store (U.K)

My order keeps disappearing from my purchase history when I go to check the status of it. Spoke to MS and they had real problems tracing it at first. I haven't had any charges to my card, and whenever I do manage to check it, it just says "pre ordered"

Got a horrible feeling it won't be coming.

MrT

Oct 27, 2017
noooooo!! The wife is back 30 mins later, marathon of First Dates ensues whilst i gaze upon my shiney new Scorpio.
Aw no, I just thought... My wife is off tomorrow/weds so she's gonna be sitting watching TV and drinking prosecco when I get back from work with mine, and most likely staying up late... I guess could go set it up on the bedroom TV but it would have to just sit on the carpet, and the 4k set is in the living room :(

MauroNL

What Are Ya' Buying?
Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands

You and me both, buddy! Ordered my Scorpio right after the conference on August 20 but mine still says 'Wordt verwerkt'. No charge on my CC either. They better not fuck up, I took 3 days off for this! I'll keep you posted if anything changes

GerDav

Oct 27, 2017
As anyone with a Amazon UK Scorpio Edition seen any movement, mine is still saying not yet despatched but still has a delivery date of tomorrow, and I'm really hoping for a DPD delivery, it's already been mentioned but download their app and pay a bit extra for a guaranteed morning delivery, as well as getting a hour time slot and the GPS to stalk the driver, they are just the kings of couriers, I'm also equally hoping to just not get the short straw and be lumped with bloody Amazon Logistics because if it actually shows up with these cowboys it will be around 8 or 9pm.

Muetsch

Oct 27, 2017
Just got a notification that mine arrived while I was (obviously) not at home. Hope I can pick it up tonight after work :) Got really lucky that I only have to work today and tomorrow this week.

Really excited to dig into this one after downloading the excessive amount of updates over the last week

TBX12

Oct 30, 2017
Dordrecht, The Netherlands

I used Ideal to pay, it's all good on my side, checked with Bol over the weekend.
Mine will be delivered tomorrow

Tickling

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
My Amazon UK project scorpio money has been taken now and has status has changed to Shipping today.

Maturin

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
As anyone with a Amazon UK Scorpio Edition seen any movement, mine is still saying not yet despatched but still has a delivery date of tomorrow, and I'm really hoping for a DPD delivery, it's already been mentioned but download their app and pay a bit extra for a guaranteed morning delivery, as well as getting a hour time slot and the GPS to stalk the driver, they are just the kings of couriers, I'm also equally hoping to just not get the short straw and be lumped with bloody Amazon Logistics because if it actually shows up with these cowboys it will be around 8 or 9pm.

I wouldn't worry. I often don't get despatch notifications until late at night.

Bru

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Your Game parcel has been delayed

We were expecting to deliver a parcel to you today; however, we have not yet received this parcel from Game. As soon as we get your parcel, we will send you an email with your new delivery details. Until then, please contact the sender for more information.

Damn it! I should have held back on my excitement and praise.

Has anybody else in the UK got this message from DPD regarding their delivery from Game?

LoyalPhoenix

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
order changed to arriving tomorrow by 8pm so looks like im locked for launch day. will be spending Monday downloading and moving games over to an external HDD

Oct 29, 2017
Just got an email from DPD basically saying that Game hadn't shipped the consoles to them yet, seems it was a false alarm.

Anyone else found the same?

Edit: Seems you have, dammit.

Chris Davies

Oct 30, 2017
Damn it! I should have held back on my excitement and praise.

Has anybody else in the UK got this message from DPD regarding their delivery from Game?
Yeah, from the absolutely definitive:

9YKSY1E.jpg

(Plus a log update saying they've received the parcel...)

To:

gZ1MhJQ.jpg

Gutted.

Hendog1981

Oct 28, 2017
will be spending Monday downloading and moving games over to an external HDD

Decided to pick up an 8tb external hard drive so it looks like I'm joining you in the fun part of copying everything over.

I'm on track to get it delivered tomorrow morning but I have to call up early to get it redirected to my work or I'm waiting another day. -_-

Lukas Taves

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
I don't remember the details, but Bernie was responsible for the strong marketing, getting 3rd parties on board and was very out spoken about the system. He basically was the DC's biggest advocate at Sega and then out of nowhere shortly before launch he was let go. It was very weird situation. I loved the DC and to me was one of the best consoles that really showed a generational leap.

Back to Phil though. I don't think anything is happening, it just seems a little weird not hearing from him very much as we have been closing in on the release of the Xbox One X.
Wasn't that because he publicity bad mouthed EA, who in retaliation dropped support for Dreamcast?

Oct 27, 2017
I was all set to press the button on the Samsung C27HG70 (1440p, HDR, Freesync 2), thinking this would be perfect for my gaming (mainly sim racing) rig where I can't have a massive monitor, but reading reviews, the freesync 2 part worries me a little, the stated range over HDMI is 50-100hz, which seems not 'enough' especially down the lower end, I'd like this to be around 40Hz ideally considering many '60 fps' games often dip in to the low-mid 40's..

I could just get a cheaper AOX AG241QX or AG271QX (30-60hz freesync 1, 1440p) and wait until late next year when hopefully we have 'affordable' 4k hdr freesync 2 monitors..

I'll wait until DF or similar test out 1440p and Freesync support, I suspect my best bet would be to get the older freesync 1 monitors that support down to 30hz over hdmi (there are a few) and just wait for another year.

Bru

Oct 27, 2017
UK

SRV

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
I really haven't been following stock levels and I'm very tempted to pick this up tomorrow. Any idea if that would be possible or is stock all gone, I'm in the UK. Thanks