Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanlei

Oct 25, 2017
Childe Rerun? just weird, why not Klee, Jean/Mona/Diluc?
Guess that Thread title worked to summon him again.

empo

Jan 27, 2018
ylU1TlT.png

Feels like I can't roll wrong with this feather :D
I had a feather like that where everything went into ATK%, not sure it's even better than my CD/CR one
GtdqeT5.png

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Childe rerun is really stupid.

I honestly have no idea what they're doing.1.4 looks to be just as bad as 1.3. 12 weeks of...this...is going to bleed so many players.

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I'm actually gonna save up for Tagliatelle now , just so I can complete Teyvat's No. 1 boyband party, lol.

And I knew the hangouts were going to be dating sims, lol.

dodo667418

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 28, 2017
ET7ADQFF8KJR
is the second world wide code.

100 primos and 5 Hero XP books

III-V

Oct 25, 2017

looks great
KTNSCQWW922M - 100 Primos
thanks!
Oh cool a Childe banner. So I will have the chance to go for the one character I'm missing. Guess I will go for completion then.

Edit: Also I knew they would do a 5* hydro banner. It's been so long since Childe. I would have expected a Mona banner, but a Childe rerun works as well.
Where did you see the banner info?

anemovision

Aug 8, 2018
childe re-run is so good, time to get him on my main finally.
new patch looks great so far.

dodo667418

Oct 28, 2017
Where did you see the banner info?
They confirmed re-runs for both Venti and Childe. No more information apart from that, just that these two will get banners in 1.4

Lmao Oceanid challenges. I'm actually looking forward to it, my fully built lvl 90 Keqing and Ganyu are ready.

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I hope some of the stuff they are showing here isn't just temporary but stays in the world to repeat.

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
Oh Venti and Childe rerun? I want Childe, I really regret not pulling for him but is he any good at C0? hmmmm...

He most definitely is. With the Hydro set he can do crazy numbers.

That being said, it's a weird banner and I honestly do not understand why it's him, doesn't make sense in the context.

zeropercent

Teyvat Traveler
May 13, 2020
I want to reunite zhongli with his wallet but I have literally no primogems and actually no use for him in my lineup....

Primogem codes from the stream! Use them while they're hot. ;)

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
KTNSCQWW922M - 100 Primos and 10 weapon exp ores
ET7ADQFF8KJR - 100 primos and 5 Hero XP books
PSNTC8FEQK4D -100 primos and 50,000 mora

Compiled and edited it a bit. Thanks!

Those don't work, but they could be region/date specific. Unknown at this point, will update the post as soon as we know.

Edit: Looks like those 3 are CN exclusive.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I saw on one of the screens during the stream that the event will indeed be called "Windblume" (German for Wind Flower) in the English/international version. Let's guess how bad the voice actors will butcher the word as they butcher all German in the game. XD

Adeptfawn

Oct 28, 2017
A buffed Oceanid challenge? I'm sure people will love that lol

Will def pull on the Venti banner, but not sure I'll bother with the Childe one. Already have him and, while some constellations would be nice, doubt I'll have enough primos to get even one

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017

Will def pull on the Venti banner, but not sure I'll bother with the Childe one. Already have him and, while some constellations would be nice, doubt I'll have enough primos to get even one

Every person with Ganyu probably cannot wait to get some revenge on Oceanid.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017

I'm saving up for venti, but since Childe takes c6 to go online the way i want to play him, even though I already have him I doubt I will care enough to pull for him unless his 4* are like diona and ning.

Kain-Nosgoth

Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
is that a new weekly boss we see in the trailer? I hope so...

I also really hope they change how the weekly bosses drop works, it's just way too random, been like 4 weeks without being able to level up some of the characters i want...

Teepo671

Nov 1, 2017
Guam
ooh, Childe? He was pretty fun to use in his story quest. Too bad he's running alongside venti. I'll probably only pull on his banner if Rosaria is on it and then only until I get her.

okita

Oct 25, 2017
The only surprise is the Childe banner, and might be the banner where Rosaria will be in. A Mona banner would be so much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.