Status
Not open for further replies.

Doorman

Oct 25, 2017
Michigan
I guess it's annoying but the coins are literally the easiest thing to get, you can afk for em

I'd even say that's easier than using coop to cheat the challenges, cause you are doing basically nothing
I partially disagree with this, only insomuch as yeah you can technically afk in a match if you want to because you still get coins for losing, but you'd still have to come back after every round in order to join a new game anyway so at most you're only afking for 3-4 minutes. Plus if you're afking it makes your side more likely to lose, and more likely to lose quickly, which means fewer coins gained per match, meaning needing to queue up and afk for even more matches in order to reach the coin thresholds for the rewards. So even if you're afking for three minutes at a time it may still add up to more time spent overall having to deal with the event in order to get everything than if you played and sometimes won.

Sorel

Oct 27, 2017
For the new page.

Anyone on European server to add me as a friend so I can buy from their traveling marchant ? It's for the mission that needs you to buy 10 items from a teapot traveling salesman. I'll accelerate your furnitures too of course.
UID 702006664

Twig

Oct 25, 2017
I partially disagree with this, only insomuch as yeah you can technically afk in a match if you want to because you still get coins for losing, but you'd still have to come back after every round in order to join a new game anyway so at most you're only afking for 3-4 minutes. Plus if you're afking it makes your side more likely to lose, and more likely to lose quickly, which means fewer coins gained per match, meaning needing to queue up and afk for even more matches in order to reach the coin thresholds for the rewards. So even if you're afking for three minutes at a time it may still add up to more time spent overall having to deal with the event in order to get everything than if you played and sometimes won.
I mean if I was gonna do it it's really easy to have it open on the side and just do something else... I also didn't say it was fast, just that there's nothing to it

you could even play another game and not even pay attention, just check in when you feel like it? you don't have to be precise... you're afk'ing that's the whole point!

dunno, saying it's not easy is a weird thing to me

i wouldn't do it cause I'm not that boring but... tbh I'm surprised more people don't

Ascheroth

Oct 25, 2017
400 baby! OT4 choo choo.

Just in time for new banner.
I was like "Neat, OT 4 just in time for a new update, could use that opportunity to advertise it and maybe stay a bit longer out of Hangouts".

Then I realized it's just Eula's banner and we're only halfway through 1.5 😬
(Don't get me wrong I'm probably enjoying this update the most since Dragonspine, but it's probably hell if you don't care about the teapot).

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
#AzhLi fanart

E1hnuisVEAES65H

By https://twitter.com/DL_MASK_

Give it up, foul Childe supporters! You shall not succeed again!

200.gif

Ascheroth

Oct 25, 2017
Let's collect the best/most popular OT suggestions we so far had for a StrawPoll:

Anemo Crossing
Accept EULA to continue
Breadth of the Wallet
Home Sweet Homa
Keep the Baal rolling
The Spend-Wish Knight

Any more?
Home Is Where The Teapot Is
An Eventful Journey (cause events are all we're getting)
The Crux of the Matter (cause that might be releveant in 1.6?)
Spend Moolah to Sign the EULA
In Terms of Content, We Have No Content
The real treasure was the teapots we raided along the way

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sure if I can just come up with a decent Baizhu title I can will him to appear during the next OT. Lemme give it another try.

Baizhu gems, see Eulater
Dendro went Baizhu
Call the Dendro Doctor
Where tf is Baizhu

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Anemo Crossing is the best besides Breadth of the Wallet, which only a true auteur can appreciate.

But I want to change my vote if it's close because Eula one is too on the nose. Anemo Crossing is clever.

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
The OT title will last for a while, so I think Anemo Crossing is the better longterm choice than a reference to Eula, who will probably be forgotten quickly after her banner.

But I want to change my vote if it's close because Eula one is too on the nose. Anemo Crossing is clever.

If you already voted I don't know if you can switch votes, lol.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
And it took only 4 OTs for you to realize that your title isn't that smart. ;)
I might not be smart, but my title is incredible. Even idiots say smart things once in a blue moon, and dammit, my title is fantastic. You can slam all my shit takes on characters, or gacha, or anything else, but you will NEVER tell me my title sucks.

Unlike Bennett, who sucks.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Do a final two runoff between Anemo and Eula. Don't be like the broken US system where a vote for an independent is wasted.

SpookySpice

Teyvat Traveler
Nov 22, 2019
I voted for Anemo Crossing! Will be even more relevant next patch when we can add characters to our teapots. Apparently they give you gifts too.

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It's about time the game had a good cryo, human female character that's not a goat, cat or zombie. Long may she reign.

Status
Not open for further replies.