• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Primogem codes from the stream! Use them while they're hot. ;)
  • Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
    Oct 28, 2017
    KTNSCQWW922M - 100 Primos and 10 weapon exp ores
    ET7ADQFF8KJR - 100 primos and 5 Hero XP books
    PSNTC8FEQK4D -100 primos and 50,000 mora

Compiled and edited it a bit. Thanks!

Those don't work, but they could be region/date specific. Unknown at this point, will update the post as soon as we know.

Edit: Looks like those 3 are CN exclusive.

Last edited:
    Battlepass and primogem giveaway by esserius!!
  • esserius

Oct 26, 2017
    Just so y'all know, I'll be doing a BP giveaway for 1.4 - 10 peeps will get BP and one peep will get $100 for gems.

DM me with a message containing 1.4 BP Giveaway if you're interested - Requirements are that you've been posting in this thread at least every once in a while (yes, I will be determining what this means and no, I'm not going to tell you specifics).

I'll notify winners a day or two after 1.4 launches and if they're okay with it, will also announce the list of winners in this thread.

Winner announcement of esserius' Battle Pass raffle: Everyone who participated!
  • esserius

Oct 26, 2017
    So it looks like we had a total of 42 entrants for the BP giveaway.

Carry the two... divide by 4...

Everyone gets a BP.

If you DMed me about the 1.4 BP Giveaway, please send me an email address and I'll send you BP monies.

Thanks everyone for participating!

Status
    Not open for further replies.